剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
Everybody listen up.
珍妮 你在干什么
Jenny, what are you doing?
你记得你上次发言发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened last time you made a speech?
嘘 这段话我很早前就该说了
Hush. This is the speech I should have made a long time ago.
我指昨天
And by that I mean yesterday.
绿点居民们
Citizens of Greenpoint!
我之前犯了错
I made a mistake before.
我没有说实话
I-I wasn't honest, and...
这造成了骚乱 我很抱歉
and it caused a riot; I'm sorry.
所以现在我要说出我的真心话
So now I'm gonna speak from my heart.
我毕生都是一个自豪的绿点居民
I am a proud, lifelong citizen of Greenpoint,
我无数次经过这座雕塑
and I have walked by this statue a million times,
但直到最近
but until recently,
我从没想过它代表着什么
I-I never thought about what it meant.
这小镇最初也许是莫里斯·卡尔佩珀的私人烟灰缸
This town may have started as Morris Culpepper's personal ashtray,
但现在是时候打开窗户
but now it is time to open a window,
喷洒空气清新剂
spray some air freshener, people,
以及拆掉这座雕塑了
and tear this statue down!
你们说怎么样 谁支持我
What do you say? Who's with me?
呸
Boo!
你的发言没有说服我们
Your speech didn't convince us!
你说得太具体了
Now you're too specific!
你说的是 没奏效
Okay, you're right. That didn't work.
开车
Drive!
我刚才在想什么
What was I thinking?
想让这里变得更加美好 毫无意义
Trying to make this town a better place? It's just pointless.
我就该闭嘴的
I should have kept my big trap shut.
带上我 宝贝们
Take me with you, babies!
嘉年华气氛过于浓烈
It's too much of a carnival atmosphere.
玛琼恩 我得承认
Marjune, I got to hand it to you,
在莫里斯的最后岁月里照顾他
taking care of Morris in his moldy years
让你收获了回报
really paid off for you.
实际上 那是我生命里最美好的时光
Actually, they were the best years of my life.
莫里斯已经走了20年了
Morris has been gone 20 years now,
但有时我望向窗外
but sometimes I still think when I look out that window
我还是觉得我会看到他回家
I'm gonna see him coming home.
骑着他的流氓小摩托
Rolling up on his Rascal scooter,
身后至少六个男护士
followed by his team of no fewer than six male nurses.
人们总是抱怨二手烟
People complain about second-hand smoke,
但我愿意为
but I'd do anything
再吸到莫莫的烟而不惜一切
for a lungful of Mo-Mo's fumes right now.
贝蒂 我知道我的生活看上去很完美
Betty, I know it looks like my life is perfect,
但我得坦白
but I have a confession:
我有时会很寂寞
I do get lonely sometimes.
天 我也是
Oh, Lord, I do, too.
自从埃德死后
Ever since Ed died.
要是能有个吃饭
It would be nice to have some company for a meal,
或者旅行的搭档会很不错
or one of my vacations.
我们因为莫里斯而有了联♥系♥
We are connected through Morris.
我能明白他当初为什么喜欢你
Why, I can see why he was so taken with you.
这个...
Oh, well, now...
我想想
Uh, let me think.
我们可以让彼此幸福
We could make each other very happy.
我觉得我们可以有个圆♥满♥的安排
Well, I think we could have a very satisfying arrangement.
又一次 我拒绝了为获得物质利益
Welp, once again, I couldn't trade
而进行廉价的性♥交♥易
cheap sexual favors for material gain.
好吧
Okay.
但是和埃德 你外公
Now, with Ed, your granddad,
那就不一样了
it was different.
当他走进屋
Ooh, when he walked in the room
那样看着我的时候
and gave me that look...
感觉就是 砰
It was like, bam!
我瞬间欲♥火♥焚身
Yep, the jets in my girl jacuzzi really kicked into high gear.
恶心 我要戴上耳机
Ew. I'm putting my earbuds in.
这是我这辈子最黑暗的一天
This is the worst day of my life.
那雕塑 没了
The statue, it's gone.
看样子我们需要一座新雕塑
Looks like we need a new statue...
一个机器人雕塑
a robot statue.
该死 兰迪 不要
Dammit, Randy. No.
谢天谢地终于清静了
Thank God there's a little bit of peace in the valley.
不过我很同情兰迪
I do feel bad for Randy, though.
嗯 但这样最好
Yeah, but it's kind of for the best.
大家对兰迪的厌恶让小镇团结在一起
Everyone's hatred for Randy brought the town back together.
现在有人在为他的医药费众筹
There's a GoFundMe page for his medical bills.
-我们该捐一点 -我没有捐
- Oh, we should give to that. - I did not give.
但我在Facebook上说我捐了
But I said I did on Facebook.
-他们能查到吗 -妈
- Y'all, can they track that? - Mother.
我今年的好事已经做了
Hey, I already did my good deed for the year.
对吗 韦恩
Right, Wayne?
你懂的
You know it.
欢迎回家 莫莫
Welcome home, Mo-Mo.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表