剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
下一位
All right, who's next?
结婚
Oh. A wedding.
-是的 -没错
- Yep. - Sure is.
就跟大多数婚礼一样
Yup. Just like most weddings,
整个停车场里的人都看到新娘在车上换衣
an entire parking lot saw the bride change in the car.
你们看上去都很生气
Okay, y'all seem real angry,
我可是在市政♥府♥工作
and that's coming from a city employee,
但我会尽力把这事办得特别点
but I'll do my best to make this special for y'all, okay?
亲爱的各位
Dearly beloved,
等等等等 特别的日子
blobbity-blob, special day,
爱是耐心和友善
love is patient and kind,
等等等等 泪洒天堂
bleegitty-bloo, tears in heaven,
疾病和健康 我女儿给我发短♥信♥
sickness and health-- ooh, text from my daughter--
婚姻是工作 等等等等
marriage is work, deedly-do, blah-blah, etcetera, etcetera.
你们有誓词吗
Do y'all have vows?
我写了些誓词
I wrote some vows.
念吧
Just read them.
亲爱的韦恩 我确实对婚姻有成见
"Dear Wayne, I do have issues with marriage."
-知道吗 -念
- Okay, you know what? - Read.
我们之间的感情很完美
"What we have is so perfect
我害怕做出任何改变
"I'm afraid to change anything about it.
我对你的爱无穷无尽
"I infinity love you,
到月亮那么高 然后再一路回来
"all the way to the Moon and back,
我不需要一纸文件来证明
"and I don't need a piece of paper to prove it.
我们都知道我永远不会去清理那个绒毛捕集器
And we both know I'm never gonna empty the lint trap."
-等等 就这样完了吗 -韦恩 该你了
- Wait, it just ends like that? - Wayne? Now you read.
亲爱的珍妮 我保证我不会再跟你
"Dear Jenny, I promise I won't get all up your butt
唠叨绒毛捕集器的事
"about the damn lint trap anymore.
你填满了我心里的绒毛捕集器
"You fill up the lint trap in my heart
因为你让我感觉温暖和毛茸茸
because you make me feel all warm and fuzzy."
你捕捉到了我的声音
Oh, you captured my voice.
我也觉得我们的感情很完美
"I think this relationship is perfect, too,
我根本不想结婚
"and I don't even want to get married,
因为你是我永远的家人
because you are my family until forever."
维奥莱 你的誓词很完美
Violet, your vows were perfect.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, Peanut.
没有这枚戒指 我就不结婚
Without this ring, I don't be wed.
我也不
I don't, either!
好吧 这婚礼真是疯狂
Okay, well, that wedding was a-real ca-razy.
我不知道该怎么宣布了
I don't know what to pronounce you two.
什么都别宣布
Don't pronounce them anything.
他们这样就很好
They're fine the way they are.
这就是婚宴
This is the reception.
我真希望埃德在这
Oh, y'all. I wish Ed was here
他就能看到他女儿没有结婚
so he could see his daughter not get married
以如此美丽愚蠢的方式
in such a beautiful dumb-butt way.
不 别管我
No! Y'all don't worry about me.
继续跳舞
Go back to dancing.
这房♥间还能用十分钟
You got the room for another ten minutes.
抱歉 我要在下组人进来前把这里打扫了
Sorry. Just trying to clean up before the next group.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
♪锡皮屋顶 生锈♪
♪ Tin roof, rusted. ♪
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表