剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
Oh, hey, and, Jenny, I hope you didn't mind,
我邀请了一些朋友
but I invited some friends.
那些哔哔声是怎么回事
What are all those bleeps and blorps?
这玩意是电磁场扫描仪
This thing right here is an EMF scanner.
这个可以听到50千赫以上的频率
This one listens for frequencies up above 50 kilohertz,
或者我们口中的"幽灵光谱"
or what we call "The Spooky Spectrum."
我只是在拍摄雷纳德
And I'm just filming Leonard,
因为这才是精彩部分
'cause that's the real show.
荆棘越来越密
Okay, brambles are getting thick.
各位 跟紧一点
Everybody, stay close.
天 我好像已经迷路了
Oh, God. I think I'm already lost.
雷纳德 是你吗
Leonard, is this you?
不是 是灌木丛
Nope, it's a bush.
燃烧吧 宝贝
Burn, baby!
这太棒了
This is amazing, y'all!
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
欢迎来到地狱 宝贝们
Welcome to hell, my babies.
二 三 四
Two, three, four!
*鬼魂和小妖精*
* Ghosts and goblins *
*幽灵和食尸鬼*
* Spirits and ghouls *
*金色高脚杯*
* Golden goblets *
*宝藏和珠宝*
* Treasure and jewels *
*俗世诱惑*
* Earthly temptations *
*放荡和罪恶*
* Pleasure and sin *
*屈服于黑暗*
* Give in to the dark side *
*让骚乱开始*
* Let the mayhem begin... *
-派对很不错 -确实是
- Great party. - It really is though.
就像以前一样
Just like the old days.
我迷路了
Uh-oh, I'm lost.
各位 跟随我的声音
Everyone, follow the sound of my voice.
天 我要晕...
Oh, Lord, I'm gonna pass...
我要晕倒了
I'm gonna pass out.
埃德·哈特的后代请上台
Ed Hart's spawn to the stage, please.
*恶魔的渡轮*
* Devil's ferry *
*谁来付渡河费*
* Who will pay the toll? *
*给船夫一个硬币*
* Give a coin to the boatman *
*不然他会偷走你的灵魂*
* Or he will steal your soul *
*主人的护卫如是说道*
* Said the squire to the master *
*又卖♥♥掉一个凡人*
* Another mortal sold *
-*这是万圣节前夜* -*最后一次*
- * It's All Hallows' Eve * - * Last one *
-*没空伤心* -*搞定*
- * Don't have time to grieve * - * Be done *
*还要散布混乱*
* There's chaos left to sow *
*撒旦从下面观看*
* Satan watches from below. *
珍妮
Ah-hoo-hoo-hoo! Jenny!
珍妮 刚才太棒了
Oh, Jenny baby, that was amazing, y'all!
你点燃了这场派对
You turned this party up.
我才刚开始呢
Oh, I'm just getting started.
布兰达 搭建坡道
Brenda! Ramp!
收到
On it!
埃德·哈特的女儿要表演飞车了
Ed Hart's daughter is gonna do the jump!
你是说致敬吗
You mean like an homage?
我觉得更像是礼物 不过也算吧
Well, I-I would call it a tribute, but-but yeah.
爸爸 这是表演给你看的
Daddy, this one's for you!
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Daddy!
那是我的珍妮
That's my Jenny!
那是我的珍妮
Oh-ho, that's my Jenny!
珍妮 珍妮
Jenny! Jenny! Jenny! Jenny!
珍妮 珍妮
Jenny? Jenny?
现在珍妮真的要飞跃了
Now Jenny's really gonna do the jump.
是的 她刚坐在这儿发了一会儿神
Yeah. She was sitting there staring for a while,
不过现在我想她准备好了
but now I think it's a go.
珍妮 珍妮 珍妮
Jenny! Jenny! Jenny!
珍妮
Jenny!
她死了 宝贝们
She's dead, babies!
撒旦的情人下地狱了
Satan's mistress has descended into hell.
兰迪
Randy!
我没事
I'm okay. I'm fine.
-天啊 -够了 我没着火
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Stop! I'm not on fire.
我不要冒险
Look, I'm not taking any chances.
-该死 -刚刚好可怕
- Damn it! - That was scary as hell,
令人兴奋 令人呕吐 刺♥激♥
exhilarating, vomit-inducing, thrilling--
和埃德的生活就是这样
everything that life with Ed was.
我在你身体里看到了埃德
I saw him, just now, in you.
你真的是埃德的女儿
You truly are Ed's daughter.
但是时候说再见了
But it's time to say goodbye.
这是最完美的一刻
This is the perfect moment.
我们去吧
Let's do this.
-骨灰给我 -不在我这
- Give me those ashes. - I don't have the ashes.
我把骨灰给你了的
Well, I definitely gave you the ashes.
天 我们把爸爸搞丢了
Oh, my God. We lost Daddy!
珍妮 不敢相信你弄丢了埃德
Jenny, I can't believe you lost Ed.
该死 我们是来释放他的
Hell's bells! We came here to let him go,
现在却做不到了
and now we can't even do that.
嗯 不过也许这样最好
Well, yeah, but thinking maybe it's for the best.
也许他就该以这样的方式离开
Maybe this is the way he's supposed to go out.
在世纪派对上神秘消失
You know? All mysterious, at the party of the century.
珍妮 你的史蒂薇·妮克丝装扮
Jenny, has your Stevie Nicks costume always included
之前包含了行李箱吗
a rolling suitcase?
是的 我的铃鼓和可♥卡♥因♥都在里面
Oh. Yeah, it's got my tambourine and all my cocaine in it.
你休想糊弄过我 珍妮
Oh, don't you try to Rhiannon this situation, Jenny.
什么
Whoa. Wha... What?
爸爸在行李箱里
Daddy's in the suitcase?
你怎么进去的 爸爸
How did you end up in there, Daddy?
要是能问他就好了 但是我们问不了
God, I wish we could ask him. We can't.
我们把他带回壁炉架上吧
Oh, well, let's just get him back on the mantel.
珍妮
Jenny baby,
我知道发生了什么
I know what happened,
你有想过 但你做不到
you thought about it, and you couldn't go through with it.
我经历过无数次了
I been there a million times.
但我们必须撒掉 是时候了
But we got to do this. It's time.
不 我还没准备好道别
No! I'm not ready to say goodbye.
布兰达们 扫清通路
Brendas! Clear a path!
收到
On it!
见鬼
Dang it!
爸爸 看样子我们只能步行了
Well, Daddy, looks like we're gonna have to hoof it.
刚才不该加速太多的
Shouldn't have revved so much.
是莉迪亚
It's Lydia.
天 她在那
Oh, Lord. There she is.
淡定 韦恩
Remain calm, Wayne.
抱歉 爸爸
Sorry, Daddy.
我以为时机成熟了 可结果我...
Thought it was the right time, but turns out I...
我想永远也不会有合适的时候
I don't think there'll ever be a right time.
-别怕 -什么
- Don't be afraid. - What?
是爸爸
It's Daddy.
你在那
There you are.
难以置信 是你
I can't believe it. It's you.
爸爸 我不知道该怎么办
Oh, Daddy, I don't know what to do.
我需要你 请告诉我我该怎么做
I-I need you. Please, just-just tell me what to do.
你得翻篇
You need to move on!
可我没准备好
But I'm not ready!
你必须准备好 是时候了
You have to. It's time.
我爱你
I love you!
什么鬼
What in the hell?
我以为她会杀了我
Wow. I thought she might kill me
或者偷走我的灵魂 而不是爱上我
or steal my soul, not fall in love with me.
我也爱你 大概吧
I love you, too, I guess!
天
Oh, Lord.
她朝我走过来了
She's coming right towards me.
我克服了恐惧 对吗
I conquered this, didn't I?
再见
Bye!
等等 我得留下证据
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表