剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
-妈妈 -是她吗
- Mama! - Is that her?
那是你妈妈吗
Is that your mama?
韦恩 吸尘器
Wayne! The Shop-Vac!
你懂规矩的
You know the rule.
一旦触地 就不再是你的
It touches the floor, it's yours no more,
我的宝宝
my baby. Ooh!
我被压住了
I'm pinned!
被我自己欲望物品压住了
Pinned by the object of my own desire.
-维奥莱 -你好 女士
- Violet? - Excuse me, ma'am.
这是你女儿吗
Is this your girl?
维奥莱 维奥莱
Violet! Oh, Violet.
维奥莱 你安全了
Oh, Violet. Oh, baby, you're safe.
我的天 太谢谢你了
Oh, my Lord. Oh, uh, thank you so much.
不客气
Oh, you're so welcome.
珍妮
Jenny.
珍妮 你好 我是
Jenny. Hi, I'm, uh...
韦恩
Wayne.
-韦恩 没错 谢谢你 -你怎么找到我的
- Wayne. That's right. Thank you. - How did you find me?
你有个很有画画天赋的孩子
Oh, well, you have a very talented little peanut here.
亲爱的 你画的吗
Baby, you drew this?
来了
Incoming!
我的微波炉
My microwave!
你喜欢我吗
You like me?
-嗯 -太可惜了
- Yeah. - Too bad!
他们抢走了我们的吸尘器
They got our Shop-Vac.
还夺走了我的西服 韦恩
Took my suit jacket, too, Wayne.
从我身上扯下去
Ripped it right off my body.
扣子满天飞
Buttons flying everywhere.
你们想买♥♥吸尘器 聪明
You guys were after a Shop-Vac? Ugh, that's smart.
因为它可以用于多种场合
You know, 'cause you can use it for multiple businesses.
没错 这...
Yes, exactly. That...
这也是我们的商业计划
That's our business plan.
很遗憾你们今晚没有买♥♥到
Well, sorry you didn't snag one tonight,
但我有一台可以借给你们
but I've got one you can borrow.
不 我并没有吸尘器
No, I did not have a Shop-Vac.
我只是想让韦恩给我打电♥话♥
I just wanted Wayne to call me.
真蠢
So dumb.
我以为你要跟我讲你是怎么买♥♥到我们的微波炉的
I thought you were telling me how you got our microwave,
结果是关于你俩如何相遇的
but it's actually the story about how you two met.
以及我是怎么开始画画的
And how I first started to draw, or whatever.
没错 我亲爱的维奥莱
Yep. My sweet Violet.
我能说几句感恩的话吗
Can I say just a few words of thanks?
我刚才差不多已经感谢过所有人了
I hit just about everybody,
但如果你想再加几个名字 尽管说
but if you want to throw in some names, go for it.
好 妈 我想谢谢你
I do. Mom, I want to thank you
总是试图给我最好的东西
for always trying to give me the best,
尽管我们并不总是买♥♥得起
even though we can't always afford it.
外婆 谢谢你对零售业正义坚定不移的支持
And, Gram, thanks for your unwavering commitment to retail justice.
韦恩 我不想太煽情
And, Wayne, not to get too dramatic about this,
但谢谢你救了我一命
but thank you for actually maybe saving my life.
你就是我的守护天使
You're, like, my guardian angel.
现在我想只剩一件事要说了
Now I think there's only one more thing to say.
打包吧
Let's bag it up.
真的吗 你想去每家玛超♥市♥
Really? You want to go to Mega-Lo-Mart?
那些斯酷凯头戴式降噪耳机
Those over-the-ear noise-cancelling headphones
可不会自己买♥♥回家来
by Skullcandy aren't gonna buy themselves.
好嘞 感恩节回来了
Well, all right! Thanksgiving's back!
-我去发动卡车 -先装甜点
- I'll warm up the truck. - Dessert in first, y'all!
维奥莱
Hey, Violet.
感觉是不是很棒
See, now doesn't this just feel right?
确实
Sure as hell does, y'all.
不是吧
Oh, no.
嘿 克丽丝托琳
Oh, hey, Crystalynn.
-你们好 -克丽丝托琳
- Hey, y'all. - Hey, Crystalynn.
你们今晚准备买♥♥什么
What you got your eye on tonight?
一台带有温度探针的汉密尔顿沙滩
A Hamilton Beach programmable six-quart slow cooker
可程控六夸脱不锈钢慢炖锅
in stainless steel with a temperature probe.
妈 那不是你想...
Hey, Mom, isn't that what you're loo-- Ooh...
里面见 克丽丝托琳
See you in there, Crystalynn.
等等 外婆 我怎么从没见你穿过那粉色阿格靴
Wait, Gram, how come I never see you wearing those pink UGGs?
我和克丽丝托琳的联盟很短命
Well, me and Crystalynn's alliance was short-lived.
在接下来的周日 我们发生了小口角
We had a little altercation the following Sunday.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表