剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
Oh. Wait. Got to prove I actually did this.
我想是时候了
I guess it's time.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
然后 一瞬间 他就消失在迷雾里
And then, with a flash, he disappeared into the mist.
我亲爱的埃德
My sweet Ed.
他穿着牛仔裤什么样子
How did he look in his jeans?
你有看到他的发髻吗
Were you able to catch a gander at his buns?
-妈 -告诉我他有坚持自我
- Mother! - Just tell me if he was keeping it tight.
我想可以说即使死后
Well, I think it's safe to say that even in death,
爸爸还是坚持自我
Daddy is keeping it tight.
你确定你准备好了吗 亲爱的
So, are you sure you're ready, baby?
确定一定以及肯定
I've never been readier.
你们不能上去
Hey, you can't be up there!
快 我们得快点撒掉
Uh-oh. Hurry it up, shug. We got to do this quick.
-再见 爸爸 -爱你 埃德
- Bye, Daddy! - Love you, Ed!
我爱你
I love you!
-不 -妈 快点
- Oh, no. - Mother, quick.
我的宝贝
Oh, my baby, oh, my baby,
掉进排水沟了 不
uh, fell down in the drainage ditch. Oh, no!
我在那 她在那 莉迪亚
There I was, there she was-- Lydia.
我和爸爸
And I had this long, personal,
进行了一次漫长 深刻的对话
heartfelt conversation with Daddy.
所以你看到了一个男幽灵 而韦恩 你在同一晚
Mm. So, you saw a boy ghost, and, Wayne, you saw a lady ghost
几乎同一时间看到了一个女幽灵
at approximately the same time on the same night?
你们竟然没搞清楚状况
I can't believe you guys don't see what's going on here.
-什么 -怎么了
- What? - What happened?
这很好
Well, it's great.
你们都得到了了结
You both got what you needed, closure.
嗯 是很棒
Oh, yeah. It is amazing.
特别棒
So amazing.
该死 我怎么忘了这趣事
Holy crap! How did I forget this little ol' tidbit?
我拍了一张莉迪亚的照
I got a picture of Lydia.
你认真的吗
Wait, are you serious?
韦恩 这太令人激动了
Wayne, that is so exciting!
不 韦恩 没事
Oh, no. Wayne? It's cool.
我们不需要看照片
We don't need to see the picture.
-见鬼 -我看看
- Oh, damn it. - Let me see.
别担心 韦恩宝贝
Oh, don't worry, Wayne honey.
我们都相信你看到了她
We all believe you saw her.
是的
Yeah.
这里好多疯子
Bunch of loonies up in here.
我必须留一小撮 埃德
I had to keep a pinch, Ed.
你的发髻没那么容易逃脱
Your buns aren't getting away that easy.
二 三 四
Two, three, four!
*恶魔的渡轮*
* Devil's ferry *
*谁来付渡河费*
* Who will pay the toll? *
*给船夫一个硬币*
* Give a coin to the boatman *
*不然他会偷走你的灵魂*
* Or he will steal your soul *
*主人的护卫如是说道*
* Said the squire to the master *
*又卖♥♥掉一个凡人*
* Another mortal sold *
-*这是万圣节前夜* -*最后一次*
- * It's All Hallows' Eve * - * Last one *
-*没空伤心* -*搞定*
- * Don't have time to grieve * - * Be done *
*还要散布混乱*
* There's chaos left to sow *
*撒旦从下面观看*
* Satan watches from below. *
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表