剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
他穿着上衣 他也穿着上衣
Well, his top's on. And his top's on.
在座所有男人 你们都把上衣脱掉
Every dude in here, I want you to take your tops off.
你也穿着上衣
And your top's on.
所以你现在也违法了吧
So I guess you're breaking the law right now.
巴德 你该脱掉上衣
Bud, you should take your top off.
不幸的是
Well, unfortunately,
我现在赘肉较多
I'm currently rocking my winter body.
随便了 巴德 你可以吃我结膜的粗玉米粉
Ugh, whatever, Bud. You can kiss my film-covered grits,
老娘不干了
'cause I quit.
珍妮 你现在要做什么
Jenny, what are you gonna do now?
我会想出来的
I'll figure something out.
露易丝
Louise?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我正准备离开
I'm just trying to get out of here.
你好 珍妮
Hi, Jenny.
他有时会来这儿
He comes here sometimes.
我们之间有协议
We have an agreement.
只要我负责接送他 他就可以过来
As long as I drop him off and pick him up, he can come here.
只是为了和他的商人朋友搞好关系
It's just fellowship with his businessmen friends.
很傻的
So silly.
嗯
Yeah.
珍妮 你刚才跳得很棒
Jenny, you looked great up there.
-什么 -我是说
- What? - Y'all, I'm just saying,
我懂为什么尼克·莱奇会拉你上台
I get why Nick Lachey pulled you up on that stage.
谢谢 谢谢 露易丝
Thank you. Thanks, Louise.
你不会说起这事吧
You will never speak of this, right?
我会守口如瓶的
My lips are sealed.
好的
Well, okay, great.
明天见 珍妮
See you tomorrow, Jenny.
在最后的晚餐见吗
At The Last Supper?
当然 不然你还会去哪
Well, yeah. Where else would you be?
韦恩要骑上去
Well, Wayne's gonna ride that sucker.
-他要赚大钱了 -各位
- He's gonna make a mint. - Hey, y'all.
看好了
Watch this!
-耶 -韦恩·Z和碧通丝
- Yeah! - Wayne Z and Betronce!
飞离这里
Fly on out of here!
大家看好了
Hey, y'all. Watch this!
听话
Come on, ugh!
天
Oh, God!
那是我们
That's us.
墙上挂的是我们
That's us up on that wall.
维奥莱把我们画成了画
Violet made us all art.
维奥莱 你让我们出名了
Violet, y'all, you made us famous.
爱就是那种感觉
That is exactly how love feels,
我的心在我体外
with my heart outside my body.
那是我骑着贝姬/史蒂夫
That's me riding Becky/Steve.
看看那画
Look at that piece of art.
那面旗子是个比喻
Oh, that flag's a metaphor.
代表美国
For America.
八百元年轻画家奖学金的获得者是
And the winner of the $800 Young Artist Scholarship is...
维奥莱·哈特
Violet Hart.
-那是我家孩子 -好了
- That's my baby! - All right, now.
维奥莱 我真为你骄傲
Oh, Violet, baby, I am so proud of you.
我爱你 你个小天才
I love you, you little talented peanut.
我的天 我好激动
Oh, my Lord, I'm so choked up, y'all.
韦恩 我要你用这钱去买♥♥一只母鸵鸟
Wayne, I want you to use this to buy a lady ostrich.
不 维奥莱 不要
No, Violet. Hell no.
-你要去艺术学校 -最终会去
- You're going to art school. - Eventually.
你会飞黄腾达
You're going places.
有朝一日
Eventually.
这是我孙女 我孙女
This is my grandbaby, y'all. My grandbaby!
生她的子♥宫♥是从我的子♥宫♥里出来的
She came out of a womb that came out of my womb!
看看这个 贝蒂在抓乱刮
Look at this one of Betty doing scratchers.
刮出的粉末形成了翅膀
And the scratcher dust forms wings.
我们是一棵树 一棵开花的树
We are a tree. A flowering tree.
我的信仰叶子就是我爱这个
My be-leaf is that I love this.
注意到我用"叶子"这词玩的梗吗
You see what I did there with the word leaf?
维奥莱 这太棒了 看看这画
Violet, this is amazing. Look at this damn art.
一杯红酒在倒贝蒂
It's a glass of wine pouring Betty.
这是我的无价S
That's my priceless S.
太棒了
Oh, hell yeah!
不过不能画太高
But you don't want to go too tall with it.
这是新手常犯的错误 慢慢就会懂的
That's a rookie mistake. You'll get it.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表