剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
布兰戈探戈
Blango tango.
慢着
Hang on, boys.
看样子来了一个真粉
Looks like we got a true-blue fanaroo here.
是真的 大厨先生
It's true, Mr. Bro-sident in Chef.
好的 盘子给我吧
All right. Hand me that pan.
这个最好能震撼到我
But this better knock the chain off my wallet.
你的酱
Hey, hoss, your sauce...
天下无双
...is boss!
-亲爱的 你得到了兄弟手指 -是的
- Baby, you just got bro-fingered. - Oh, yeah.
珍妮 你说得对
Well, Jenny, you were right.
看来韦恩是真的企夜加
Wayne's an entre-pray-newer after all.
给 给你安排上了
Here you go. Got one for you.
这里 非常感谢
Right here. Thank you very much.
谁知道人们这么想要把吃烧烤的脂肪给减掉呢
Who knows people were dying for a way to burn off all that barbecue.
跑起来 漂亮猛兽们
Run, you beautiful beasts!
恶鸟 你永远抓不到我的 宝贝们
Devil birds, you'll never catch me, my babies!
它抓到我了
Oh! It got me!
天 别看 维奥莱
Oh, Lord, look away, Violet.
我已经看到了
I've already seen it.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表