剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
诺玛 信给我吧
Oh, hey, Norma. I'll take that mail.
你最好看看这封
You better take a look at this one.
再过三天你们家就要被停水了
Your water's getting shut off in three days.
靠 诺玛 你不能随便看人家的信的
Damn, Norma. You're not supposed to be reading people's mail.
我从不看 只是当你迟交水电费过久时
Oh, I don't read it. It's just that when you're this late,
他们会直接把威胁印在外面
they put the threats on the outside.
他们还附了一幅可爱的卡♥通♥图案
They even got a cute little cartoon
就为了那些从不看信的人
for people who don't read.
水电费
逾期未交
天 在她洗澡途中停吗
Oh, man, right in the middle of her shower?
真可恶
Okay, that's rude.
我得继续去送信了 不然政♥府♥要拿我是问
Well, I got to keep moving or the government will zap my collar.
好的 诺玛 等等 什么
Okay, Norma. Wait, what?
好了 各位
All right, y'all,
我在我的高级杯子里倒上了全咖♥啡♥因♥的大山宾治鸡尾酒
I got my full caffeine Mountain Punch in my fancy cup,
意味着我战无不胜 准备好给这些账单分类了
aka I am now invincible and ready to triage these bills.
珍妮 我最爱的事
Jenny, baby, there is nothing I enjoy more
莫过于看你处理大量账单了
than watching you hulk out over a pile of bills.
我永远不会忘记我的第二次约会
I'll never forget our second date.
你喝下了一整瓶苏打水 打给我的网络运营商
You chugged a bottle of soda, called up my Internet company,
跟他们说了一通
gave them a piece of your beautiful mind,
让我的账单成功减半
and got my bill cut in half.
太特么性感了
It was so dang sexy.
韦恩 讨价还价是我爱的语言
Oh, Wayne, wrangling discounts is my love language.
太浪漫了
So romantic.
我来看看 "亲爱的先生或女士"
Okay, what have we got? "Dear Sir or Madam"?
不知道我名字 就别想得到我的钱 无视
Don't know my name, don't get my money. Ignore.
你可以做到的 珍妮
You can do this, Jenny.
你聪明 性感 有钱
You are smart, you are hot, and you are rich.
非银行标准来说
In every way not measured by a bank.
迷你仓库的"最后通知" 我看是"无视仓库"吧
"Final Notice" From U-Storage? More like "U Ignoreage."
等下
Wait.
我们没有储物间的啊
We don't have a storage unit.
珍妮 进来 我得给你看个好东西
Jenny, get in here. I got to show you something good.
这个"咪♥咪♥"太真实了 受不了了
This dang "Me-me's" So true, I can't stand it.
妈 是弥母 弥母
Mother, it's "Meme." Meme.
看看这个咪♥咪♥里的莱昂·迪卡迪奥有多抓狂
Look how mad Leon DiCardio is in this me-me!
当你的室友
吃掉最后一份燕麦
他在想最后一只黄鹂
He's thinking about that last oriole.
老天 母上
Oh, good Lord, Mother.
你说的每个词都是错的
Literally every other word you just said is wrong.
是弥母 不是咪♥咪♥
It's "Meme," Not "Me-me."
我确定是咪♥咪♥
Um, pretty sure it's "Me-me,"
我知道因为我是咪♥咪♥女王
and I should know 'cause I'm the queen of me-mes.
你能告诉我为什么
Can you tell me why in the hell
我们会收到迷你仓库的账单吗
we're getting a bill from U-Storage?
珍妮 就像所有其他在美国的人一样
Well, Jenny, just like every other person in America,
我也有一个秘密储物间
I have a secret storage unit.
妈 他们要停掉我们的水
Mother, they're gonna shut off our water.
跟那个储物间告别吧
Say bye to that storage unit.
赶紧过去 把你东西都清走 拜托
March on down there and clear out your crap, please.
好的 我本不想跟你说的 爱管闲事的家伙
Okay, I didn't want to have to tell you this, Nosey O'Donnell,
但是那个储物间装有价值连城的金矿
but that storage unit contains a high-dollar gold mine.
老天 你干了什么 快说
Oh, good Lord, what have you done? Just spill it.
不行 你知道的越少越好
No can do. The less you know, the better.
财富能改变人 就像杰克·尼科尔斯顿说的
Wealth changes people, and just like Jake Nicholston says...
出自电影《好人寥寥》 应为杰克·尼科尔森
你承受不了真♥相♥
行 那我自己去迷你仓库 一探究竟
Fine. I'll just go down to U-Storage myself and see what's going on.
去吧 没有钥匙我看你探什么
Go right ahead. Won't make any difference without the key.
别管我 亲爱的 我要去我的办公角落
Don't mind me, baby. Just need to get to my office nook.
兼我的卧室 兼艺术工作室
Slash my bedroom, slash art studio,
兼食品贮藏室 兼杂物间
slash pantry and general store,
兼我睡觉的垃圾抽屉
slash the junk drawer where I sleep. Ugh.
亲爱的 我进来是想吼你外婆的
Oh, hi, baby. I just popped in here to yell at your gram.
-兼吵架区 -妈
- Slash argument zone. - Mother,
告诉我钥匙在哪
you are telling me where that key is.
肯定在这儿 全宇宙的东西
Oh, no doubt it's in here, along with everything else
-都在这儿 -抱歉 亲爱的
- in the entire universe. - Oh, so sorry, sweetie.
我很遗憾你的房♥间有如此多的用途
I feel so bad your room is such a multipurpose space.
这是我的水晶灯蜜桃芒果冲饮粉
There's my peach mango Crystal Light!
放开那水晶灯蜜桃芒果冲饮粉 是我的
Get your hands off that peach mango Crystal Light. It's mine.
妈 这还有十六罐 淡定
Mother, there's 16 canisters here. Relax.
走吧 妈妈 别打扰维奥莱了
Come on, Mother, let's leave Violet alone.
是我 衣服洗完了 我家的烘干机坏了
That's me. Laundry's done. Dryer's broken over at my house.
我把蹦床罩放进去烘干 忘了
I dried my trampoline cover and didn't realize
里面有松果
there were a bunch of pine cones in there.
那家伙挺酷的
Hey, that's a cool-looking dude.
他看着很厉害 手上拿着什么
He looks like a badass with-- what is that?
一把大刀还是小剑
A big knife or a little sword?
是马刀 这是英狄戈
Well, it's a saber, and this is Indigo
从小就有神秘力量
who grew up with mystical powers,
这是她的起源故事
and this is her origin story
她第一次见到迪莫斯
where she's meeting Demos for the first time.
他是她生父
He's, like, her real dad.
她父亲有龙翼
Oh, so her dad has, uh, dragon wings?
那是什么 一个超酷的大圈耳环吗
And what is that? A cool-ass hoop earring?
这是整个"父亲"概念的
This is more of an idealized proto-form
理想化原始形态
of the entire concept of "Father."
酷酷酷
Cool, cool, cool.
画里的小女孩显然是维奥莱
That little girl in the drawing is obviously Violet,
那个理想化原始男显然是她生父
and that idealized proto-dude is clearly her biological dad,
他有超赞的原始头发和很酷的下巴轮廓
and he's got awesome proto-hair and a kick-ass proto-jawline,
而我却不在里面
and I'm not in here anywhere.
等等 我是树桩吗
Hold on. Am I a stump?
人们坐在我上面
People sit on me?
等等 韦恩
Wait, Wayne,
你自言自语多久了
how long have you been talking to yourself?
你该清嗓子了吗
Should you clear your throat?
还是弄出个声音 假装你在思考什么的
Or make a sound like you've been thinking or something?
欧卟嘀兜兜兜
Ope-de-dope, dope, dope.
这给我们争取了点时间 我们刚说到哪了
That bought us some time. Now, where were we?
韦恩 你还好吗
Wayne? You-you okay?
嗯
Yup.
这个小玩意是什么
Hey, what's this little dealio?
那是她的魔力屋 英狄戈堡
Oh, that's her magical haven, Fort Indigo.
她父亲为她修建的
Her father built it for her
好让她拥有自己的空间
so she could have a space all to herself.
在她父亲找到她之前
Before her father found her,
她和两个囤积怪住在一起
she was living with two hoarding trolls
总是为冲饮粉争吵
who fought constantly over crystal lights.
-妈 放松 -我放松不了
- Mother, relax. - I can't relax.
雄狮食品超♥市♥不卖♥♥水晶灯冲饮粉了
Food Lion doesn't carry Crystal Lights anymore.
-小维 我能借走这些画吗 -当然
- Hey, Vi, can I borrow these? - Sure.
柠檬味的吃起来就像药
The lemon flavor tastes like medicine.
妈 我不否认蜜桃芒果味是最棒的
Mother, I'm not disagreeing that peach mango is the best flavor!
钥匙到底在哪
Now, where would that key be?
润唇膏 宝石计算器
ChapStick, bejeweled calculator, obviously,
一块室内石头 等下
random indoor rock-- wait a minute.
找到了
Bingo.
好了 我看看这金矿里到底有什么
Okay, let's see what's in this gold mine.
我的天
Oh, my Lord!
妈 我找到你的投资储备了
Mother? I found your little investment stash!
赶紧给我过来
Get your flat butt down here right now!
妈 这就是你的秘密投资
Mother, this is your secret investment?
你记得抱虫吧
You remember Hug N' Bugs.
90年代风靡全国的收藏品
The collectible sensation that swept the nation in the 1990s.
妈妈 难以置信
Mother, I-I can't believe you!
珍妮 这些东西在将来为价值千金
Jenny, these things are gonna be worth a fortune someday.
官宣了
Well, it's official.
你是个阴险的小...
You are one sneaky... little...
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表