剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
Violet, honey? Your door is stuck.
维奥莱 亲爱的 你的门卡住了
Probably swollen from the heat. I'll get it.
可能因为高温发胀了 我来搞定
Dang, it's real stuck.
该死 是真的卡住了
Here, let me try.
让我来
Good lord, mother!
老天 妈
It's not stuck.
没有卡住
It's barricaded with a case of glucerna diabetes bars.
是用了一盒葡胜纳糖尿病能量棒挡住了
Vi, why on earth would you barricade yourself
小维 你为什么要用我的血糖能量棒
in your room with my blood sugar snacks?
把你的房♥间锁住
It's called privacy. Bye.
这叫隐私 拜
She's entered the privacy phase.
她进入了隐私阶段
The rebellion has started, Jenny.
叛逆开始了 珍妮
Violet is lost to us!
我们失去了维奥莱
Oh, don't be so dramatic. She's still our little girl.
别这么大惊小怪 她还是我们的小姑娘
Watch this.
看着
Vi, 90-day beyoncé is coming on.
小维 马上就要播《90天成为碧昂丝》了
Fave garbage-y reality show.
你最爱的垃圾真人秀
Want to watch ironically...
想要讽刺地看...
While I watch unironically?
而我在一旁不挖苦吗
Nope, bye.
不 拜
See?
看吧
I'm not worried.
我不担心
She's just a teenager now.
她现在是青少年了
Aren't you even a little bit curious what she's doing in there?
你难道一点不好奇她在里面做什么吗
She's a good girl. She's-- oof,
她是好姑娘 她是
probably shouldn't say it-- but a nerd.
可能不该说出来 但她是书呆子
And nerds never get up to anything.
书呆子从不会偷偷摸摸做任何事
It's a mirage!
这是海市蜃楼
A smoke screen!
是烟幕
At her age, you tried to play the angel, but I was on to you.
在她这个年纪 你试图扮演天使 但我盯上了你
There was nothing to be on to.
根本没什么可盯的
Ready to go to Jacksonville?
准备好去杰克逊维尔了吗
Jenny, I am so glad you dumped that old guy.
珍妮 我真高兴你甩了那个老男人
I didn't. He dumped me.
我没有 他甩了我
What?!
什么
He dumped you?!
他甩了你
I'm gonna dump him!
我要甩了他
Eight ball, corner pocket.
大功告成
Brenda, what did you do?
布兰达 你做了什么
I did what I had to do.
我做了我必须做的事
I killed a man who hurt you.
我杀了一个杀害了你的男人
The hell you did!
放屁
All you did was beat me with a snapple bottle!
你只是用一个斯纳普瓶子打了我
He's alive! Run!
他还活着 快跑
Oh, lord!
天
You almost dug yourself an early grave and dragged me in with you.
你差点英年早逝 把我也拖下水
Oh, like you were a perfect child.
就跟你当年很完美一样
I was.
我就是很完美啊
All I did was go to Sunday school on the regular.
我只是定期去主日学校
You legal?
你合法的吗
I am in oklahoma.
我在俄克拉荷马州
Oklahoma it is.
那就俄克拉荷马了
We've got to get in there. I know!
我们得进去 我知道
Not like that!
不是这样
This secretive behavior is how it all starts.
一切都始于这种偷偷摸摸的行为
Locking the door, not opening the door,
锁门 不开门
saying sarcastic things through the door.
在门后说一些反讽的事
Teen sarcasm is just a slippery slope to teen pregnancy.
少女讽刺最终会通向少女怀孕
Y'all need to stop.
你们够了
I've seen this before.
我见过你们这样
You get fixated on something
执迷于某件事
and spiral out to the worst possible conclusion.
然后得出最糟糕的结论
Why does she need her backpack?
为什么她要背书包
It's summer.
现在是暑假
Wine? Menthols?
红酒 香烟
And what the hell is this, Violet?
还有这是什么玩意 维奥莱
It's called a switchblade.
那叫弹簧刀
Google it.
自己去搜
oh, no, my baby's doing knife crimes.
不 我的孩子要用刀犯罪了
I'm stepping away, so I don't get caught up in some bullcrap.
我撤了 我可不想卷入这闹剧里
Got to get back to fixing your roof.
我得去修你的屋顶
All right.
好了
So, uh, here I go.
我走了
About to fix your entire roof.
我要去修你的整个屋顶了
Mm, okay. That's great, you're an angel.
好的 真好 你是天使
Blessed be, our hero.
赞美你 我们的英雄
I'll take that, I guess.
成吧
Hey, it's Violet.
我是维奥莱
I'm gonna be a couple minutes late.
我要迟到几分钟
I'll hurry. Okay!
我会赶快的 好
Sorry, it-it won't happen again.
抱歉 不会有下次了
Who's she talking to on that phone?
她在跟谁打电♥话♥
Kids don't talk to each other on the phone anymore.
现在的小孩已经不给彼此打电♥话♥了
She's obviously talking to a grown man!
她肯定是在和成年人说话
Wayne! Wayne!
韦恩 韦恩
We need you to build a peephole so we can spy on Vi.
我们需要你造一个窥孔 好让我们监视小维
I'm up here fixing holes, not making them.
我在上面补洞 不是造洞
Oh, please? Pretty please?
拜托 求求你了
No! Now y'all get down from here.
不 你们都下去吧
oh, uh-oh, I'm sliding, y'all!
我要滑下去了
Will you two knock it off?
你们俩能消停会儿吗
Don't claw the shingles.
别抓屋顶板
Well, there goes five dollars.
5刀没了
Ten.
10刀没了
Let go of my ankle!
放开我的脚踝
Don't kick your mother, you monster.
别踢你妈妈 怪物
15... $20.
15刀 20刀
Wayne, save us! $85.
韦恩 救我们 85刀
We're gonna die!
我们要死了
Will you two just slightly extend your legs?
你们稍微伸长下腿就行了
wait, what the hell?
等等 什么鬼
Bobbie Nell, why are you filming us?!
芭比·内尔 你为什么在拍我们
I'm just gathering evidence.
我在收集证据
All this roof racket is driving my free-range cockatiel bonkers.
你们在屋顶上大闹让我散养的澳洲鹦鹉抓狂
Bobbie Nell, that bird just wants to get out of your house.
芭比·内尔 那只鸟只想离开你家
He's trapped in a bird nightmare.
它被困在了一个鸟之噩梦里
You're all nightmares!
你们才是噩梦
And I'm about to be your nightmare and your daymare.
我即将成为你们的白天和晚上的噩梦
If Violet ever caught us snooping, she would never forgive us.
要是维奥莱发现我们窥探她 她永远都不会原谅我们
Did you find anything?
你找到什么了吗
No, but we'd better find out soon
没有 但我们最好赶快找到
before she ends up dead in a ditch.
不然她就只能横尸在沟壑里
Good lord, mother.
老天啊 妈
It's just an expression, Jenny.
这就是种说法而已 珍妮
And expression that some poor mom came up with
一个可怜的母亲想出来的
when she found her daughter dead in a ditch.
她发现她女儿死在沟壑里
Oh, lord! We got to find out what the hell she's up to.
天啊 我们得搞清楚她在干什么
Tomorrow we are gonna put a tail on her.
明天我们要去跟踪她
See you in court, Wayne.
法庭见 韦恩
What? You're gonna sue me for $4,999?!
什么 你要起诉我4999刀
For me and my bird's emotional distress.
作为我和我的鸟的精神损害赔偿
See you this afternoon, turd lover.
今天下午见 爱屎人
What? Turd lover.
什么 爱屎人
It's a person who loves... No!
就是指喜欢...的人 不
I mean the part where you said, "see you this afternoon"?
我是问"今天下午见"什么意思
Well, it'd be a shame if you couldn't make it.
你要是来不了的话就太可惜了
Then I would automatically win.
那我就会自动胜诉
Bobbie Nell, I swear to god.
芭比·内尔 我发誓
oh, dang it, you spooked her!
该死 你吓到它了
Something's off as hell.
不太对劲
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表