剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
so maybe you can just do me this one solid?
不好意思 珍妮 不是这样操作的
I'm sorry, Jenny, it just doesn't work that way.
我只能把水变成红酒
I can only turn water into wine.
不能反过来
I can't do it the other way around.
再说 这箱子是半空的
And besides, this box is half-empty,
而这个根本不是红酒
and this one isn't even wine.
是玫瑰味的伏特加
It's a rose-flavored vodka.
你能帮帮我吗
Well, can you help me out at all?
我知道回答是不能
I know the answer's no.
我只能说我行事神秘
All I can say is I work in mysterious ways.
-所以你会帮我了 -谁知道呢
- Wait, so you'll help me? - Who knows?
-听上去像是答应了 -也可能是拒绝
- Well, that sounds like a yes. - Or it could be a no.
如果是拒绝的话你就不可能唱出来了
Well, see, you can't singsong like that unless it's a yes.
不一定
Not necessarily.
天 真的好烦啊
Okay, God, this is really annoying.
也可能是神秘乐趣
Or is it mysterious fun?
所以这小屋得拆掉
So this whole thing has to come down?
我很遗憾 维奥莱
I'm sorry, Violet.
这个项目我没有细想
I really whiffed it with this project.
我看到你的漫画后慌乱了
I freaked out after I read your comic and...
我希望你能把我看做布拉德·皮特式的迪莫斯
I wanted you to see that I could be a Brad Pitt Demos guy
而不是一个放屁的老树桩
and not just a farty old stump.
韦恩 你没有看到后面
Oh, Wayne. You didn't finish reading the whole thing.
迪莫斯在第四页上被放逐到另一个次元
Demos gets banished into another dimension on page four
英狄戈堡爆♥炸♥ 但在那之前你的树桩
and Fort Indigo blows up, but not before your stump
长成了一棵大树 拯救了英狄戈 帮她找到了回家的路
grows into a tree that saves Indigo and helps her find her way home.
好了
Okay.
我去芭比·内尔家 试试用这些抱虫
Going over to Bobbie Nell's to try and trade these Bugs
交换十分钟的水
for ten minutes of hose water.
叫她别在这些东西附近抽烟
Tell her not to smoke around those things.
不然会起火的
They will full-on bust into flames.
韦恩 你让我想到了一个好主意
Wayne, you just gave me a great idea.
-外婆 你要来吗 -当然了
- Gram, want to do the honors? - You bet your butt I do.
我的天
Oh, my Lord.
有人竞拍科林·鲍威尔 玛卡雷娜版抱虫
There's a bid on the Colin Powell Macarena Hug N' Bug.
600块
$600?
-妈 -不是我
- Mother? - It's not me.
我们得赶紧灭火
Well, we got to put that fire out!
我们没水啊
We don't have any water.
韦恩 你赶紧进去力挽狂澜
Wayne, you should get your ass in there and save the day.
等等 我刚才又思考了多久
Wait. How long have I been thinking again?
-嘟嘀喱嘟普斯基 -什么
- Doodily doopski. - What?
-我要进去了 -不要 韦恩
- I'm going in. - No! Wayne!
-别去 -太危险了
- Don't! - It's too dangerous.
小心 韦恩 小心
Be careful, Wayne! Oh, be careful.
真美
Oh, beautiful!
-大家准备好了吗 -嗯
- Okay. Everybody ready? - Mm-hmm.
-准备好了 -一 二
- Yep, y'all. - One, two,
冲起来吧
let it flow!
水 我真想吻你
Water, I could kiss you.
杰森·莫玛作为我的见证人 我永远都不会把这水关掉
Jason Momoa as my witness, I will never turn this water off.
我要去洗四个小时的澡
I'm gonna take a four-hour shower.
谁来给我计时
Someone time me.
好 我还要再冲一次
Okay, I'm gonna flush one more time,
然后我们就不能再玩了
and then we really got to quit playing,
因为我们不想再次水费爆表
'cause we do not want to run up this water bill again.
我们有找出是谁买♥♥了那个抱虫吗
Did we ever find out who bought that one Hug N' Bug?
不知道 不过谢谢你 "四星球手69?"
I have no idea, but thank you, "Four-star-baller69?"
不管你是谁
Whoever you are.
科林 科林 别欣赏你的收藏了 快来吃晚饭
Colin, Colin, stop admiring your collection and come to dinner!
就来
In a minute.
你经历了不少事 朋友
You've seen some real action, my friend.
但现在你回家了 一个虫子都不能少
But you're home now. No Bug left behind.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表