剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
发音是"不可战胜的洞"
It's pronounced "Invincib'hole."
-看着像B洞 -不是的 好吗
- Well, it looks like "B-hole." - Well, it's not, okay?
一条直线
A straight line?
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
在这个洞上 你必须面对
On this hole, you must face
最大的障碍 你自己的心智
the biggest obstacle of all: your own mind.
-八百块 -我要把球打向空中
-* $800 * -* I'm gonna do a kick in the air *
-为了八百 -八百
- * For $800. * - * $800 *
-然后挥杆 -八百 八百
- And punch! - * 800, 800. *
孩子
Son,
你不能一直指望我来救你
I can't keep swooping in and saving your ass.
贝蒂 我们进来好久了
Betty, we've been in here for so long,
我快饿死了
and I'm-I'm starving.
我们只需再坚持十分钟 就能战胜这家伙了
We've only got ten more minutes, and we have beaten this guy.
坚持下去
Dig deep.
想想珍妮
Think about Jenny.
你们对免费饼干不感兴趣吗
You guys not interested in the free cookies?
看看我们的体形
Watching our figures.
这样吧 我本不该这么做
Hey, tell you what. I'm not supposed to do this,
但我知道哪里有
but I happen to know where there is
海星葡萄园产的白仙粉黛
some Starfish Vineyards white zin.
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
这红酒不会让你过于放松吗
Won't that wine loosen you up too much?
海洋会淹死鱼吗
Does the ocean drown a fish?
喝一点胜利红酒我还是没问题的
I can handle a little victory wine.
波·普雷斯顿准备击球了
Big Beau Preston lines up the shot.
天 这个洞压力山大啊
Boy, there is so much pressure on this b'hole.
他打进了
And he nails it!
下一位 珍妮·哈特
Next up, Jenny Hart.
我们看看女人是怎么面对压力的
Let's see how a lady handles the pressure.
看样子凯莉遇见了她的大先生[《欲望都市》]
Looks like Carrie met her Mr. Big.
她就是打不进这洞
She just can't tie this one down.
冷静 珍妮
Okay, just shake it out, Jenny.
等等 是真的难吗
Wait, is it actually hard?
还是因为太过简单而困难
Or is it so easy that it's hard?
什么 不 别多想 妈
What? No! Don't overthink it, Mom.
你可以的 他刚才只是侥幸
You got it. That was a fluke.
珍妮 专注 别专注过头
Okay, Jenny, okay, just focus, but don't over-focus.
深呼吸 或者我该屏住呼吸
Breathe. Or should I hold my breath?
万一屏住呼吸太久了呢
What if I get caught up and hold it for too long?
天 我一般要呼吸几口
Oh, God, how many breaths do I usually take?
我现在在呼吸吗 我不知道 我什么都不知道
Am I breathing now? I don't know. I don't know anymore.
维奥莱 我在呼吸吗 谁给我拿面镜子过来
Violet, am I breathing right now? Somebody get me a hand mirror.
-妈 振作起来 -遵命
- Mom! Pull it together. - Yes, ma'am.
该死 算了
Sandy Christmas! You know what?
我就一杆杆推过去
Okay. I'm just gonna ease up to it.
我嘞个去
Son of a b'hole!
没事 妈 享受过程就好
It's okay, Mom. Just try to have fun.
我可享受了
I am having fun!
这
This...
真
is...
有趣
fun!
米歇尔 我注意到你包里有本书
Michelle, I noticed you have a book in your tote.
你想在哪看呢 在独♥立♥游泳池木屋
Where would you rather read, here in a pool cabana,
还是在海边的吊床上 聆听海浪的声音
or in a seaside hammock listening to the waves?
两个地方都提供酒水
Drink service at both locations.
在假期里看书 同时还能喝酒
Reading on vacation while buzzed?
快把笔给我
Ah, you better give me that pen.
你们俩呢
How about you two?
不想加入胜利者圈子吗
No interest in joining in the winners circle?
-不想 -没兴趣
- None. Zero. - Nada.
向值得尊敬的对手致敬
I bow to a worthy opponent.
喝了这么多酒 还能保持理智
Still got your wits about you, even after all that wine.
学徒
Student...
快来拜见大♥师♥
...meet master.
好吧 听着
Okay, well, listen,
我得再留你们十分钟
I have to keep you here another ten minutes,
不然我主管会说我没有尽力
or my supervisor will say I didn't try hard enough.
你想去撒个尿什么的吗
You want to take a pee break or something?
好啊 我去撒泡胜利之尿
Yeah. You know what, I think I will take a victory pee.
再见 贝蒂
Bye, Betty.
混♥蛋♥ 他不是想把我灌醉
That bastard! He wasn't trying to get me buzzed--
而是想灌满我的膀胱
he was trying to fill my bladder!
韦恩 你已经知道我是个业余魔术师了
Now, Wayne, you already know that I'm an amateur magician.
你还知道我是个老兵吗
Did you also know that I'm a veteran?
不
Oh, no.
*身为美国人我很自豪*
* 'Cause I'm proud to be an American *
*至少在那里我是自♥由♥的*
* Where at least I know I'm free *
*我不会忘记*
* And I won't forget *
*那些死去的人*
* The men who died *
-*给了我权利的人* -韦恩 醒醒
- * And gave that right to me * - Wayne! Snap out of it!
-*我会站起来* -韦恩
- * And I'll gladly stand up * - Wayne!
*站在你旁边*
* Next to you... *
你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you son of a bitch.
我就不该去撒尿的
I shouldn't have gone to pee.
这是新手错误 不过这是那个
That's a rookie mistake. That's the one thing
疯狂的失恋宇航员女士唯一做对了的事
that crazy jilted astronaut lady got right, though--
她穿了尿不湿
she wore a diaper.
贝蒂 我没有签字
Betty, I didn't sign.
-什么 -我听从了你的建议
- What? - I followed your advice.
我专注于给予珍妮和维奥莱
I focused on giving Jenny and Violet
她们应得的生活 结果成功了
the life they deserve, and it worked!
真没想到
Well, what do you know!
韦恩 抱歉我错误低估了你
Wayne, I am sorry I mis-underestimated you.
我愿和你随时进入分时度假散兵坑
I'd go into a time-share foxhole with you any day.
我也是 我要回房♥了
Same. All right, I'm gonna go enjoy the room.
只剩11个小时了
We only have it for 11 more hours.
天 你们真聪明
Oh, boy, did you guys play it right.
他们骗到你了 对吗
They gotcha, didn't they?
被骗得很彻底
Hook, line and sinker.
不过也没那么糟 三到五年
But it won't be terrible. I mean, it pays for itself
基本就还清了
in three to five years.
我家人会爱上这个地方以及这里的便利设施
And my family will love this place and its amenities.
便利设施 天 你听上去像是他们的一员
Amenities? Lord, now you sound like one of 'em.
你就是他们的一员
You're one of 'em!
犹大 你想诱导我上钩
Judas! You're trying to close me right now.
我去 你真厉害
Damn. You are good.
尝试下总没错吧
Can't blame me for trying, though.
不然能拿到一笔可观的佣金
Would have been a sweet, sweet commission.
这问题也许很无礼 但我不管了
This might be a rude question, but hell, I don't care.
从事这些绳套把戏的现行工资是多少
What's the going rate for roping all these dopes?
十万到四十万之间
Low six figures.
我以前被这个坑过
Now, I've been burned by this before.
-包括零钱吗 -不
- Does that include the cents? - Nope.
这工作很不错啊
Nice work if you can get it.
我可以给你介绍一些人
I could introduce you to some people.
你有这方面的能力
I mean, you got what it takes.
我可以在这工作一个周末 在那工作一个周末
I could do a weekend here, a weekend there.
也许还能赚不少钱
Probably make a mint.
绝对地
Girl, yes!
最棒的是 你还能拥有自己的公♥寓♥
And the best part is, you get your own condo here!
免费吗
For free?
百分百
Hundred percent.
你只需交纳一笔很少的押金
You just put down a small deposit,
剩下的就从你工资里扣
and they just take the rest out of your paycheck.
-她卖♥♥了我 -什么
- She sold me! - What?!
我掉进了玩乐赚钱的骗局
Got me in a play-for-pay scam.
我沉迷于发财的幻想中
I was so wrapped up in the fantasy of getting rich,
没有意识到我被卖♥♥了
I didn't realize I was getting sold.
肯定有办法摆脱的
There's got to be a way to get out of it.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表