剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
你说得对 我这就去告诉他
You're right! I'm gonna go tell him right now.
不要
Uh-oh. Well, uh, no.
也许别现在就去
Uh, maybe don't do it now,
屋里还有很多被雪困住的客人
with a house full of snowed-in party guests.
我加注50
I'll raise you 50,
再加50 因为你说我老
and another 50 for calling me old.
贝蒂 你对我真是步步紧逼
Betty, you are on me like self-tanner on a white couch.
我没现金了 只有赌上这个了
I'm all out of cash, so I'm gonna have to throw this in.
这个古老性感美女要让我们全都破产
This antique smoke show is gonna bust us all.
丹尼尔 你跟不跟
Hey, Daniel, you in or out?
看样子那小子跑了
Uh-oh. Looks like that little fishy just jumped off the hook.
今天是
It's day 63
霜霜到来的第63天
since the arrival of Frosty.
我们所知的圣诞节已经不复存在
Christmas as we know it has ceased to be.
同类相食几乎立刻就开始了
The cannibalism, well, that started almost immediately.
我不敢相信贝弗利小姐的遭遇
I can't believe what happened to Miss Beverly.
贝弗利小姐是自作自受
Miss Beverly had it coming.
丹尼尔·埃弗雷特·寇普三世
Daniel Everett Culp III,
我要和你算账
I have a bone to pick with you.
-天 -怎么了
- Oh, boy. - What?
我可能不小心叫露易丝在她的派对上
I may have accidentally told Louise to make a giant scene
-大闹一场 -期待
- at her party. - Oh, hell yeah!
丹尼尔 我不知道你最近是怎么了 但是
Daniel, I don't know what is going on with you lately, but...
就在我开始以为
Oh, just when I was starting to think
你是圣诞格林奇的时候
you were a Christmas Grinch,
你要在槲寄生下壁咚我吗
you go and corner me under the mistletoe?
丹尼尔 伙计 你不能在牌局途中
Daniel, shug, you can't just leave the table
突然离开
in the middle of a hand.
不成体统
Bad form.
赶快下来
Get your buns back down here.
嗨 珍妮
Hi, Jenny.
真是个圣诞奇迹
It's a Christmas miracle.
更像是恶诞呕迹
More like Grossmas spewacle.
卿卿我我 你也休想逃掉
Smooching won't get you out of this.
丹尼尔 真蠢
Daniel, so silly.
注意了 各位
Attention, everyone!
《圣诞前夜》
"'Twas the Night Before Christmas"
将由我的年轻门生
will be recited by my young protégé,
韦德·洛克吟诵
Wade Rock!
什么
What?
你可以的 韦德
You can do it, Wade.
记住《电梯里的恋情》
Remember "Love in an Elevator."
*圣诞前夜*
* 'Twas the night Before Christmas *
*没有生物在动 老鼠也没有*
* Not a creature was stirring Not even a mouse *
*所有长袜都小心挂在烟囱旁边*
* All the stockings were hung By the chimney with care *
*希望圣尼古拉斯能快点到达*
* In hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be There... *
只是一个嘟嘟声
It was just a toot!
真棒 韦德
Delightful, Wade!
你做到了
You did it!
各位
Doo, doo-doo-doo, y'all.
我想表达一些圣诞感恩之情
Now I'd like to express some Christmas gratitude.
珍妮 布兰达
Jenny, y'all, Brenda,
这是你们的圣诞奖金支票
here are your Christmas bonus checks.
我想说
And I'd just like to say
我很开心这次派对意外地圆♥满♥结束
that I'm so happy that it accidentally worked out
你们都来到这里
that all of y'all happened to be here
和我一起分享这美妙 慈善的一刻
to share this wonderful, charitable moment with me.
她说我们是慈善
She just called us charity.
这贱♥人♥
This bitch.
*圣诞前夜*
* 'Twas the night before Christmas *
*没有生物在动 老鼠也没有*
* Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse *
*所有长袜都小心挂在烟囱旁边*
* All the stockings were hung by the chimney with care *
*希望圣尼古拉斯能快点到达*
* In the hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be There... *
这是个完美的圣诞节
Now it's a perfect Christmas.
各位
Ho, ho, ho, y'all.
那些小气鬼不想兑现我的筹码
Those cheapskates didn't want to cash out my chips,
但我还是搞到了等价物
but I did manage to get the cash equivalent,
让我们度过史上最开心的圣诞节
giving us the merriest Christmas ever.
水晶鸟
The crystal bird!
外星雪人邪恶霜霜
Evil Frosty the Snow Alien?
外婆 谢谢 我很喜欢
Gram, thank you. I love it.
不是吧 一件几乎没穿过的POLO衫和一块西铁城表
No way. A gently worn polo and a Citizen watch?
这会闪耀全场的 真好
This'll go from work to play like a champ. Delightful.
还有丹尼尔万能遥控器里的
And a fresh set of AAs
一对崭新电池
right out of Daniel's universal remote.
没错 我们要重回经典
That's right, y'all, we are bringing Saxy back.
-圣诞快乐 -大家圣诞快乐 -我爱你们
- Merry Christmas! - Merry Christmas, everyone! - I love you guys.
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表