剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表
Remember the tips.
珍妮 珍妮
Jenny! Jenny!
珍妮 珍妮
Jenny! Jenny!
好吧
Okay.
那雕塑
That statue.
是吧
Right?
它...
I mean, it's, it's so,
它在那
like, it's-it's there.
懂我意思吗 不管你什么时候进城
You know what I mean. Whenever you're in town
你脑子里总是会想
in the back of your minds you're just thinking,
"那雕塑 它在那 它仍然在那"
"That statue. It's there. It's still there."
我很开心
And I'm madglad.
那雕塑是我来此的原因
That statue is the whole reason I'm here,
所以我既伤心又激动
and why I'm so sad-cited
阴差阳错地认为大家应该知道
for all the wrong reasons to say that it should be noted
在雕塑问题上
that in regards to the statue
双方都有很强的意见
there are very strong opinions on both sides.
太含糊了
Too vague!
具体点
Be specific!
你让我头晕
You got my head spinning!
我们听了很多
Well, we've all heard a lot of, uh,
具体的人说了很多具体的事
specific people say, uh, a lot of specific things,
但是谈话该结束了
but the time for talking is over.
各位 是时候行动起来了 问号♥
People, it is time for action question mark?
她说得对 是时候行动起来了 感叹号♥
She's right! It's time for action exclamation point!
坐下 乡巴佬
Aw, sit down, you hayseed.
我听够了演讲了
I'm sick of speeches.
他们想毁掉一个对于我们很重要的东西
They wanna destroy something important to us,
因此 我们该毁掉我们的家乡
therefore, we should destroy our hometown.
什么
What?
没错 宝贝们
Yeah, babies!
等等 不
Wait! No!
拜托不要
Please, no.
我感觉好自责
I feel so bad.
简直是灾难
What a disaster.
真是糟糕透顶
Well, isn't this a stinky pickle.
一团糟
What a silly old mess.
所以计划是什么
So then, uh, what's the play here?
完成工作 烧掉这里
Finish the job, burn the place down,
平分保险赔偿金
split the insurance money?
不 布兰达 你真笨
No. Brenda, you're so silly.
餐厅关门 重新开放时间另行通知
The restaurant's closed until further notice.
开始打扫吧
Start scrubbing, y'all.
不要 拜托
Oh, no, please.
不要讽刺地拍手
Please not the sarcastic clap.
怎么了 我只是拍手很慢
What? I'm just a slow clapper.
两千年钱 我们拍手就是这个速度
2,000 years ago, this is the speed we clapped.
但如果你感到内疚 那也是你自己的良心
But if you're feeling guilty, that's your own conscience.
知道吗 不
You know what? No.
我不会再为此事感到内疚
I am not gonna feel guilty about this anymore.
问题不在我
I am not the problem. You know what?
这个破镇才是问题
This stupid town is the problem.
你不觉得也许 你也许是
You don't think that maybe, you kind of maybe
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
reaped some things that you kind of maybe sort of sowed?
祝你清理马桶开心
Enjoy cleaning the toilets.
我会享受其中的
I will enjoy cleaning these toilets.
那些马桶会清理干净
Those toilets are gonna be clean,
就像我的良心一样
just like my conscience.
- 很好 - 那就好
- Great. - Good, then.
-行 -好
- Fine. - Okay.
-珍妮 -怎么
- Oh, and Jenny... - What?
别忘了我爱你
Don't forget I love you.
-她住在公♥寓♥里 -她可以住在公♥寓♥里
- She lives in a condo? - She gets to live in a condo?
天
Oh, God.
这会超无聊的
This is gonna be some boring-ass bullcrap.
我有点生气了
I'm starting to get angry,
因为有两个小不点跟我说会很凄惨
'cause two little birdies told me this was gonna be sad.
淡定 外婆 冷静
Relax, Gram. Calm down.
我保证
I-I promise you,
她会像是一个噩梦的
she's gonna be a nightmare portrait of walking dread.
你好 贝蒂
Oh, hello, Betty.
或者不是
Or not.
我要吃大堡礁牛排
I'm definitely getting the Great Barrier Beef,
但我不知道我是该先吃
but I can't decide if I should start
回旋镖起司薄饼还是史蒂夫·欧文鸡翅
with a Boomarang-A-Dilla or an order of Steve Irwings.
回旋镖是澳大利亚的标志性符号♥
Steve Irwin是澳大利亚名人
我没心情吃大餐
I don't feel like treating myself.
有一半的钱我是靠说
I earned half that money by basically saying
我爱香烟和癌症而赚来的
I love cigarettes and cancer.
那就半份史蒂夫鸡翅
So... half an order of Steve Irwings?
你们好
G'day, mates.
这是你们的BeeGee面包棒
Here's y'all's BeeGee breadsticks
配有午夜油
with some midnight oil for dipping.
韦恩 我想我没法
Wayne, I'm afraid I'm just not gonna be able
享受原汁原味的澳洲大餐了
to enjoy an authentic Australian feast.
我知道 如果我们对自己都不满意
I know. What's the point of having all this extra money
有这么多钱有什么意义呢
if we're not happy with ourselves?
我想这话可以代表餐厅
I think I speak for the restaurant when I say,
那不是生活
That's not a life.
这才是生活
This is a life.
两位需要点什么
Now what can I get y'all?
不用了 我们要走了
Nothing. I think we're just leaving.
哎呀
Crikey.
把面包拿上 亲爱的
Grab that bread, baby.
这就去
On it.
玛琼恩
Wow, Marjune.
这里真美
This is really beautiful.
可以说一点也不凄惨啊
Some would say not sad in the least.
谢谢
Thank you.
莫里斯买♥♥给我的
Morris bought me this.
他想我有一个属于自己的地方
He wanted me to have a place of my own.
请坐吧
Please, won't you have a seat?
不 我开始觉得
Oh, no. I'm starting to think
这里是个普通的富婆家
this is just a regular rich lady place.
我好害怕
I'm horrified.
怎么没有脸坏掉的维多利亚娃娃
Where are all the Victorian dolls with cracked faces?
这是什么味道
Ugh. And what is that smell?
那是我的桉树大豆蜡烛
Oh, it's my eucalyptus soy wax candle
乔安娜·盖恩斯设计
by Joanna Gaines.
这不是《灰色花♥园♥》
This is not Grey Gardens.
这好烂俗
This is so basic "B" Normal.
就好比我们买♥♥了《招魂》的票
It's like we bought tickets to The Conjuring
结果看到的是《Crate and Barrel》[家居品牌]
but ended up in Crate and Barrel: The Movie.
她还设计了我烤箱上的
She also designed this distressed "Caliente" Sign
痛苦炽热符号♥
above my oven.
贝蒂 你的孙女们很有创意
Betty, your granddaughters have very creative minds.
她们以为你会是个
Oh, I think they were expecting you to be
古怪 凄惨的自闭者 但如我跟她们说的一样
a weird, sad shut-in, but as I tried to tell them,
你显然是个过着美好生活的女人
you are clearly a woman who is living her best life.
但从来没人看到你
But no one ever sees you,
所以严格来说 你就是隐士
so technically, you are a recluse.
不 完全不是
Oh, no. Not at all.
多亏我继承的财产 我每年会旅行48周
Thanks to my inheritance, I travel 48 weeks a year.
雅典 柏林 罗马
Athens, Berlin, Rome...
所有佐治亚州听上去很异域的地方
all the towns in Georgia that sound foreign.
我的目标是每周
My goal is to dance on a table
至少和一个陌生人在桌上跳一次舞
with a stranger at least once a week.
就像这个抱枕上说的一样
You know, like that throw pillow says.
真乱啊
What a mess.
这一切必须现在停止 韦恩 停车
This stops now. Wayne, pull over.
大家听好了
剧集 | 保佑哈特 | 导航列表