剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
老蒙也说 你缺的
Like Mo said, all you lack
就是一点实战经验
is a little real-world experience,
所以我想让你去找我们的经纪人
which is why I want you to fill this order
胖弗莱去交割这张订单
with our broker, Fat Fred.
你不会认错人 他胖的就跟在逗你玩似的
Can't miss him. He's, like, "Yo mama joke" fat.
行 全部成交或全部取消对吧
Well, uh, okay. Fill or kill.
-没错 你们看见了吗 -可不是
- That's right. You see? - Yeah.
这小子已经开始上道了
This guy's already got it.
出去 去下面好好玩吧
Get out of here. Have a good time down there!
所以你不知道的是 小编剧
So what you don't know, Hollywood,
交易所里全是疯子
is that pit is insane.
你不管给他们什么 那些经纪人都会大声念出来
Those brokers will yell out whatever you hand them.
我在那张纸上写下"我很胖"
I wrote down "I'M FAT" on that slip of paper,
等胖弗莱大声读出来时
and when Fat Fred shouts that out to the floor,
-他会打爆那孩子帅气的脸蛋 -天哪
- he is gonna smack the handsome off that kid. - Oh, man.
不过是经典的华尔街恶作剧罢了
It's a classic Wall Street prank.
各位 会耍才能进电影
And that, gentlemen, is how you get in the movie.
真棒
Oh, nice.
更别提 整件事的关键在于
Not to mention, the whole thing hinged
你撞到了布莱尔 还带着可♥卡♥因♥
on you bumping into Blair with the coke
那东西本来是那帮人送你的生日惊喜
the guys surprised you with for your birthday,
刚巧那天又是布莱尔上班第一天
which also happened to be Blair's first day.
行 重要的先说
Okay. First things first,
那时候有保安
the security guard on the floor--
我口袋里还有一包后备可♥卡♥因♥
In my pocket, along with a backup bag of coke.
柴德已经跟踪了布莱尔好几个月
And Chad's been tailing Blair for months,
白人能去的不过也就那么几个地方
and there's only so many places white people go.
我可能在一个苹果园里撞上这家伙
I could've bumped into this guy in an apple orchard
或者在一场木偶戏里撞上
or at a puppet show
或者在某个人人都想吃火鸡三明治的地方
or at a place with a turkey sandwich to die for.
成交 两块两毛五 成交
Sold! Two and a quarter, sold!
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
哎呀 借过
Oop, pardon me.
哎呀 抱歉
Whoops. Sorry.
这你肯定得留疤了
That's gonna leave a mark.
谢谢
Thank you.
是你
It's you.
昨晚的事别介意 好吗
No hard feelings about yesterday, okay?
我是说 如果大家都事后诸葛亮的话
I mean, in hindsight,
凯尔特人队还会找雷·巴斯吗
would the Celtics have drafted Len Bias?
该人在NBA选秀大会结束的两天后死于可♥卡♥因♥中毒
我不知道
I don't know.
这样最好 老蒙 蒙罗雇佣了我
It's for the best. Mo Monroe hired me.
-两块两毛五 -真是柳暗花明啊
- Two and a quarter! - Twist!
没错 我是下来交割我第一张订单的
Yeah, I'm down here filling my very first order.
不如让我来帮你吧
Let me do the honors.
我应该让一个叫
Oh, I-I-I'm supposed to fill it with, um--
叫弗莱的经纪人帮我交割
with a broker named uh, uh, Fred,
他的画风比较鲁本斯
who's a bit...Rubenesque.
鲁本斯的画中人物通常体格强壮 体态丰满
-是胖弗莱吗 -是的 是的
- Fat Fred? - Yes, yes!
行吧 估计他现在正蹲在厕所吃千层面呢
Yeah, he's probably eating a lasagna on the shitter right now, all right?
听着 我一直帮老蒙交割
Look, I fill for Mo all the time.
就当是我给你赔罪了
Consider it my apology to you.
-真的吗 -行了
- Really? - All right!
-我的天哪 -别激动 灰姑娘
- Oh, my God! - Calm down, Cinderella.
-好吧 -这臭小子破处啦
- Okay. - Kid popped his cherry!
我懂了 欺负新来的是吧
I get it. Haze the new guy.
就像无伴奏合唱团一样
Just like a cappella camp.
你觉得这就叫欺负了
You call this hazing?
去和我兄弟布雷克说吧
Tell that to my frat brother Blake
等下次你会爽翻天的
next time you're in Heaven.
布莱恩 过来吮我大屌♥
Hey, Brian, I need you to suck my dick!
在马上 在看约翰·休斯的电影时
On a horse. At a John Hughes movie.
-在约翰·休斯的电影里 -好了 我知道了
- In a John Hughes movie. - Okay, I get it.
他是白人 好吗 所以你把他挖了过来
He's white, all right? So you got him here.
现在怎么办 你怎么让布莱尔一结婚
Now what? How are you gonna get Blair to just give us
就把他的乔治亚股份交出来呢 老莫
his Georgina shares once he's married, Mo?
我会和他建立一种父子感情 你懂的
I'm gonna form a father-son kind of--you know, like
和《细路仔》或者《韦伯斯特》里面相反的那种
a reverse Diffrent Strokes or Webster--
均为美国80年代讲述家庭亲情的情景喜剧
这之后他都会愿意和我一起参军 好吗
and then he's gonna want to join forces with me, okay?
很简单 好吗
It's pretty fucking simple, all right?
如果没用怎么办 怎么办
What if it doesn't work, huh? What? What then?
49%的垃圾股卡在手上不能卖♥♥
We're stuck with 49% of a dog that we can't sell
还欠着一屁♥股♥债
and crippling loans--
毫不夸张地说 你从真正的恶霸那边借了钱
literally, because you borrowed money
他们会狠心把我们的腿打断
from actual villains who will cripple us.
我知道自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing!
你可能只是因为
You're probably just too hopped up
减肥药和瘦身餐吃多了才这么激动
on Dexatrims and Lean Cuisine to fuckin' get it.
天哪 你知道吗
Oh, God. You know what?
我以为我把你甩了之后
I thought we stopped having sex
我们就不做♥爱♥了 但是莫名其妙地
when I dumped your ass, but somehow,
你还是变着法子搞我
you're still fucking me.
原来是这样啊 你伤心了 道恩
Oh, that's what this is about? Your hurt feelings, Dawn?
就因为我和你分手了 猜猜怎么着
Because I broke up with you? Well, guess what.
躲回你自己的隔间去抹眼泪 好吗
Go cry in a stall or something, okay?
这里是谈生意的地方
This is a place of business.
而老娘是他妈的交易主管
And I am the goddamn head trader!
在我公♥司♥ 我的公♥司♥可不叫道恩集团
Of my company. It ain't called the Dawn Group.
也不叫老莫集团
And it ain't called the Mo Group.
你把这地方叫做詹玛集团
You named the place the Jammer Group,
就像是他妈的唱片公♥司♥
like it's a fucking record label,
而且没人知道为什么
and nobody knows why!
为什么不重要 这是我的地盘
It doesn't matter why! This is my place.
老子想干嘛就干嘛 我想叫啥就叫啥
I can do whatever I want. I can name anything I want.
看好了 这椅子现在叫萨姆了
Ah, watch this. This chair is now named Sam.
这个黑豹模型 它叫凯伦
Uh, the panther-- this is Karen.
你的名字叫泰隆
Your name is Tyrone.
门的名字是克里斯 而克里斯会想知道
The door's name is Chris, and Chris would like to know,
你到底是要加入 还是要退出
are you in, or are you out?
我退出
I'm out!
去哪儿啊 泰隆
Where you going, Tyrone?
别再叫老娘泰隆
Don't you fucking call me Tyrone again!
去哪儿啊 泰隆
Where you going, Tyrone?
不准摔克里斯
Do not slam Chris.
不许给老子摔克里斯
Don't slam fucking Chris!
回来和克里斯道歉
Come back here and apologize to Chris!
她大姨妈闹人 这破事天天都有
PMS-- happens every day with this one,
你懂我意思吧
you know what I mean?
道恩 你要干嘛
Dawn, what are you doing?
没人相信你会离开 道恩
Nobody believes this fucking act, Dawn.
站住吧 你不会辞职的
Stop it. You're not gonna quit.
老莫
Mo...
去你♥妈♥的♥ 老娘不干了
Fuck you. I quit.
你被炒了
You're fired!
我♥操♥ "不干了" 你们都听到了吧
Shit. "Quit." Y-you heard me, right?
我在她不干之前把她炒了
I fired her before she quit.
你♥他♥妈♥又是怎么回事
What the fuck happened to you?
乖乖 那地方把你活吃了 孩子 像沙拉克一样
Ooh, shit, the pit ate you alive, son, Sarlacc style.
《星球大战》中的怪物
-搞毛 基斯 -我玩了"我很胖"的恶作剧
- What'd you do, Keith? - I pulled the "I'm fat" prank.
没想到弗莱会下手这么狠
Didn't realize Fred would get so handsy, though.
我没找到弗莱 不过别担心
Oh, no, I couldn't find Fred, but don't worry.
-我交割了订单 -什么订单
- I filled the order. - What order?
一份FAT 一百万股联邦联合钛 对吗
One M F.A.T.-- one million of Federal Allied Titanium, right?
-韦恩 韦恩 -要死
- Wayne. Wayne! - Shit!
我们的买♥♥入价是四美元
We're in at four!
我♥操♥ 这家伙花了四百万买♥♥了垃圾股
Oh, fuck, the kid bought a dog for four million!
四百万 这
Four million? That...
无伤大雅
...tickles.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表