剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
This is the final boarding call for flight...
韦恩 你在拉瓜迪亚吗
Wayne...are you at LaGuardia?
不 兄弟 我刚刚说了 我在电影院呢
No, man, I told ya, I'm at the movies.
你刚刚说的是你想家了
You just said you were home sick.
别告诉我你拿走了我们欠那些杀人犯的大额利息
Tell me you did not take the VIG money that we owe murderers
然后都去拉瓜迪亚套利了
and put it all on the LaGuardia Spread.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已掉线
This call has been disconnected.
操
Fuck!
滚粗
Fuck!
拉瓜迪亚套利是什么
What's the LaGuardia Spread?
你 有没有异常账户收支
You! Are there any abnormally huge positions
-出现在韦恩的账户上 快查 -啥
- open on Wayne's account? Go! - What?
韦恩就是个日间交易员 他的交易数额从来没有
Wayne's a day scalper. He never trades anything larger than--
最近交易
交易者 韦恩·斯普林斯汀
股票 肉牛
头寸 多头
数量 十万份合约
我的天呐
Oh, God!
韦恩购买♥♥了十万份肉牛合约的多头
Wayne's long 100,000 contracts of feeder cattle?
最近交易
交易者 韦恩·斯普林斯汀
股票 肉牛
头寸 多头
数量 十万份合约
-以保证金购买♥♥ -靠
- On margin. - Fuck!
拉瓜迪亚套利是什么
What's the LaGuardia Spread?
顺便说一下 我叫凯伦
My name's Karen, by the way,
-如果你们 -他妈的闭嘴 凯伦
- if you guys-- - Shut the fuck up, Karen!
看 他来了
Hey, there he is.
-过得怎么样 种子选手 -是一个
- How'd it go, slugger? - Well, it was a night
蒂芙和那个波兰半人马度过的激♥情♥之夜
of passion between tiff and this, like, Polish centaur.
现在她不想回到我身边了
And now she doesn't wanna get back together with me.
她怎么会这么快就遇见另外一个人了
How'd she meet someone so fast?
你必须要帮我 好吗
You have to help me. Please?
布莱尔 这是小菜一碟
Blair, this is totally fixable.
你带她去一个超级浪漫的地方
You take her to a super-romantic spot
然后就 我希望你能告诉她你的感受
and just...I want you to tell her how you feel.
好像这能奏效似的
Yeah, like that'll work.
对你很有效
Well, it worked for you.
你那次带我去那家雪松酒馆
You took me to the Cedar Tavern,
忙完工作以后你对我倾吐衷肠
And you poured your heart out that night after work.
记得吗 我不想承认
Remember? I hate to admit it,
但是那确实让我触动很大 我看到了你的脆弱面
but that's what did it for me, your vulnerable side.
我什么都记不得了 我也没有什么脆弱面
I don't remember that. And I don't have any sides.
我无坚不摧
I'm all edge.
你不记得告诉我
You don't remember telling me
你是初中班上最后一个长阴毛的人
that you were the last guy in your junior high to get pubes
-这决定了你 -不 我没说过 你别说了
- and how it totally defined-- - Nope. No, no, nope, nope.
别想那事了 听着 布莱尔
Don't remember that. Hey, listen, Blair.
你想让蒂芙回来 你知道你需要什么吗
You wanna get Tiff back, you know what you need?
那些老生常谈但确实有用的套路
Good, old-fashioned honey pot.
-我的天 -比如《霍根英雄》
- Ugh, God. - Like Hogan's Heroes.
就像《霍根英雄》 没错
Like Hogan's Heroes. Exactly.
绝对没错
Foolproof.
除非它把事情搞得更糟了
Except when it makes shit worse.
对你很有效 不是吗
Well, it worked on you, didn't it?
要不是你看见我和那个奥利奥模特亲热
There's no way you would have shown up at Cedar Tavern that night
那晚你不可能出现在雪松酒馆
if you hadn't seen me makin' out with that Oreo model.
穆拉托人 非洲人和欧洲人的混血
我想你该说"穆拉托人"
I think you're supposed to say "Mulatto" now.
她是奥利奥饼干的平面模特 傻♥逼♥
Yeah. She was a print model for Oreo Cookies, asshole.
不 她吃奥利奥饼干 她是个胖子
Uh, no, she ate Oreos. I mean, she was fat.
-嫉妒 -你知道吗
- Jealous. - You know what?
她跟这有屁的关系 好吧
She had shit to do with it, and fine.
-就美人计了 -很好
- Honeypot it is. - Great.
我来当美人
And I'll be the honey.
很好 正合我意
Great. Just as I intended it.
-太好了 -太好了
- Great. - Great!
那我让蒂芙的男朋友
So I will get Tiff's boyfriend
带她去今晚的曼哈顿选美大赛看他
to bring her to watch him tonight in the Manhattan Pageant,
你俩孩子就可以干活了
and you two kids can do your thing.
-太好了 -太好了
- Great. - Great.
等等 你怎么知道他是谁
Wait. How do you know who he is
或是他会去参加选美
or that he's in a pageant?
老天 孩子 你在看《霍根英雄》时
Jesus Chris, kid, did you ask this many questions
也有这么多问题吗
when you watched Hogan's Heroes?
对啊 那是个以纳粹集中营
Yeah. It's a sit-com that takes place
为背景的情景喜剧
in a Nazi concentration camp.
有道理
That's fair.
还记得那个能把
Remember that guy who could fuckin' pull
手帕从鼻孔里掏出来的家伙吗
the handkerchief through his nostrils?
博·梅尔普 那疯子怎么了
....Bo Melp! What happened with that maniac?
谁他妈知道
Who the fuck knows?
与萨米·马什 伦恩·伯格和琪皮·科克斯一样
Same thing with Sammy Marsh, Len Burger, and Chippy Cox.
当你只剩最后一捆钱
When you're down to your last stack
无计可施时 如果你疯狂地去尝试
and you're all outta moves, there's always one last play
总会有出路的
if you're crazy enough to try it.
你用保证金购入一支黑♥马♥股
You take a huge position out on the margin--
我说的是非常不可能的黑♥马♥股
I'm talking about a crazy fuckin' long shot--
你收拾行李 直达机场
you pack a bag, you head to the airport,
你打给交易所
and you call the floor.
如果你幸运 你就是英雄归来
If you're lucky, you come home a hero.
如果你不幸运 你就再也别回家
If you're not, you don't come home ever.
你搭上飞机 就他妈消失
You get on a plane, and you fuckin' disappear.
但是韦恩有家庭
But Wayne has a family.
博·梅尔普还有两个家呢
Bo Melp had two.
该死 拉瓜迪亚套利
Damn. The LaGuardia fuckin' Spread.
去他妈的
That motherfucker!
曼哈顿选美大赛
牛肉到哪里去了
Wheeeere's the beef?
这难道不是你们女人们想知道的吗
Isn't that what all you ladies are wonderin'?
欢迎来到
Welcome to the motherfuckin'
第43届曼哈顿年度选美大赛
43rd Annual Manhattan Pageant!
那些不认识我的人都是垃圾
Those of you who don't know me are fulla shit,
因为我他妈的就是个传奇
'cause I'm a Goddamn legend.
我就在这些地方长大
I came up in these very pits
每一天我都在想我是有多么地
and there is not a day that goes by
讨厌你们这些愚蠢的移♥民♥
that I don't think how much I hate you dumb immigrants.
好了 够了够了 前戏够了
Okay, enough, enough, enough. Enough foreplay.
女士们 第一个上台的是
First up, ladies, comin' to the stage--
你们认识他 你们讨厌他
you know him, you hate him.
他就是个偏执狂
He's an incredible bigot.
富朗尼 冰冻橙汁商
Flanny, the oranges' frozen orange juice trader.
看看这个有着爱尔兰棕色皮肤的酒鬼
Look at this fucking alcoholic with the Irish tan, huh?
他没有肝脏 这就是个赶着投胎的人
He doesn't have a liver. This is a die-er.
来吧 女士们 举起你们的板子
Come on, get those paddles up, ladies.
你们要赶快 因为他已经敲响地狱之门了
You better hurry up, 'cause he's knock-knock-knockin' on hell's door.
来吧 推销自己吧 富朗尼
Come on, preach, Flanny.
你是个好人 老蒙
You're one of the good ones, Mo.
-你跟你说 -这里的种类
- I tell you what... - Are the categories
真是的"男人 帽子"和"棕色"吗
really "Man, hat" and "Tan"?
太肤浅了
It's all very first thought.
一千 一千
A thousand, a thousand.
一千 一千五
1,000. 1,500.
两千
2,000.
你漂亮极了
You look incredible.
谢谢 就
Oh! Thank you! Just, uh...
就一些花了我最后两笔工资的小东西吧
little something I had to spend my last two paychecks on.
好了 两千
Okay, 2,000--
她来了
There she is.
老天 从大学之后我就没演过了
Oh, God. I haven't acted since college.
《宾夕法尼亚大学报》评价我表演的
And the UPenn Gazette called my performance
安妮·弗兰克是奥图·法兰克的幺女
犹太人 《安妮日记》的作者
奥图·法兰克是安妮·弗兰克最糟糕的经历了
as Otto Frank the worst thing to happen to Anne Frank.
不会那么糟糕吧
Couldn't have been that bad.
你只管配合我就是了
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表