剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
黑色星期一
第一季 第四集
《黑色星期一》前情提要
Previously, on Black Monday...
你从真正的恶霸那借了钱 他们会打断我们的腿
You borrowed money from actual villains who will cripple us.
你们只需要继续瞒着布莱尔
All you have to do is keep Blair in the dark
直到他和乔治纳家的那个小妞结婚
until he marries that Georgina chick.
-你好啊 -我气的不是你的布莱尔计划
- Hi there! - I didn't hate your Blair plan;
而是因为你事先不告诉我
I hated that you didn't tell me!
你们是怎么做到的
How do you guys get it done?
我觉得时间根本不够用
I just don't feel like there's enough hours in the day.
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine.
我该试试吗
Should I try some?
知道吗 操你♥爸♥
You know what? Fuck your dad!
我宁愿操♥我♥爸
I would rather fuck my father!
我把蒂芙甩了
I broke up with Tiff!
离黑色星期一还有338天
离黑色星期一还有295天
BGM: White Lines by Duran Duran
*Bass*
*Vision, dreams of passion*
*Blowin' through my mind*
*And all the while, I think of you...*
我可没感觉到他散发出那种"我犯了大错
I'm not getting a real "I made a huge mistake
我要回到我未婚妻身边"的氛围
and I'm rushing back to my fiancée" vibe off him.
没了乔治纳家那个小丫头
I mean, it's gonna be tough to do the Georgina play
-还怎么玩乔治纳那招 -没事的
- without the Georgina. - Nah, it's fine.
你要知道 这小子是第一次赚钱吸粉
You know, it's--He's just making cash for the first time.
你也记得你当时那段日子的 道恩
I mean, you remember the moneymoon period, Dawn.
他会厌倦这些东西的
He'll get sick of this shit.
就跟当时那些修女们抓住我在抽烟一样
It's like when the nuns caught me smoking.
她们把我锁在壁橱里
They locked me in the closet.
让我整整吸了一包烟
They made me smoke a whole carton of cigarettes
直到我在有生之年再也不想再抽了
till I didn't want another fuckin' cigarette as long as I lived.
*Ticket to ride...*
去他妈的
Fuck this.
他已经这样一个月了 老蒙 我们必须管管了
It's been a month, Mo. We gotta step in.
不不不 他得把这玩意排出身体先
No, no, no--he's gonna get it outta his system.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
-来吧 布莱尔 -起来
- Come on, Blair. - Come on.
-这就对了 孩子 -太好了
- Yeah. Ha. Hey, hey, kid. - Oh, yeah--
他不会有事吧
Guys, he's gonna be okay?
那就好 你可把我们吓了一跳 布莱尔
Oh, good. You gave us quite a scare, Blair!
伙计 死过半首歌♥的时间算得上
Hey, buddy, I'd say being dead for a song and a half kinda qualifies
人生谷底了吧 你说是吗
as hittin' rock bottom, don't ya think?
也许我们应该给蒂芙打电♥话♥
Hey, maybe we should call Tiff?
-给蒂芙打电♥话♥吧 伙计 -打给她吧
- Let's call Tiff, buddy. - Let's call her.
给她打电♥话♥
Let's call her.
操那个婊♥子♥
Fuck that bitch.
*Rang dang diggedy*
*Dang di-dang*
"操那个婊♥子♥"可不算是一个好的开始啊
Okay. "Fuck that bitch" isn't the best start,
但布莱尔是个怂包
but Blair is a puss.
他内心深处还爱着蒂芙
Deep down, he still loves Tiff.
我们只要提醒他这一点 他就会把她追回来了
We just have to remind him of that, and he'll take her back.
我早就想到了
I'm way ahead of you.
这些是...
And these are...
曼哈顿选美大赛的选手
Contestants for the Manhattan Pageant.
天哪 你还在搞那蠢玩意儿
Jesus. Are you still doing that dumb shit?
道恩 这是可敬的华尔街传统
Dawn, it's a venerable Wall Street tradition
拍卖♥♥掉最合适的场内交易员
to auction off the most eligible pit trader.
听着 尽管我现在人在高层
Look, just because I moved upstairs
但这并不意味着我就忘了我的来处
doesn't mean I forgot where I came from.
被邀请主持这个大赛
It's a very prestigious honor
可是无上的光荣
to be asked to emcee this thing, you know.
你要主持
You're emceeing?
当你创下拍卖♥♥会最高纪录的时候 宝贝
Well, when you set the all-time auction record, baby...
请一些个妓♥女♥
By having a couple of trick hos,
得了滴虫病的那些
as in tricka-mo-niasis?
用你的钱来竞拍你
get into a bidding war over you with your money?
这是为了慈善 阿富汗的圣♥战♥者
It's for charity! The Afghani Mujahideen are
还在跟那些俄♥罗♥斯♥混♥蛋♥拼命呢
in the fight for their lives with these Russian bastards.
行行行 那这跟
Fine, fine, fine. What does this have to do with
让布莱尔和蒂芙复合有什么关系
getting Blair and Tiff back together?
这是个美人计 道恩
It is a honeypot, Dawn.
美人计
A honeypot?
《霍根英雄》里的经典骗局
Hogan's Heroes. Classic con.
我们只需要让布莱尔相信
Look, we just have to convince Blair
蒂芙正在跟一个比他更帅的小鲜肉约会
that Tiff is dating a newer, hotter guy.
他就会嫉妒 就会想把她抢回来
He's gonna get jealous, and he's gonna want her back.
哪里还有比杰克逊·波拉克更帅的人呢
And there is no hotter guy than Jackson Polack.
是的 交易员这么叫他
Yeah, the traders call him that
因为他是波兰人 而且半个镇子上都有他的涂鸦
because he's Polish and he splatter-painted half the town.
我懂了
Ehh. I get it.
十分的脸 十分的身材
Face: ten. Body: ten.
智力水平 波兰蠢驴
Brains: Polish joke.
没错 这家伙为了挣钱什么都愿意干
Exactly. Guy'll do anything for a buck.
妥妥的
Foolproof.
所以说你的计划万无一失
So your plan is foolproof
只是因为它在一部情景喜剧里是可行的
because it worked on a sit-com?
情景喜剧里啥都说得通
Everything works on a sit-com.
还有两个不同的电视节目 里面的黑人侏儒
There's two different TV shows with little black midgets
扮演的是有钱白人家的小孩
playing rich white people's kids.
拜托你啊
Come on!
能不能用我的办法试一次
Can we just please try it my way for once?
和那个孩子谈谈爱的力量
Let's just talk to the kid about the power of love.
那首霍尼·刘易斯的歌♥ 那有什么用
The Huey Lewis song? How's that gonna help?
基斯
Keith!
怎么了 老大
Yo! What's up, boss?
叫女人老板还挺奇怪的
Is...so weird calling a chick a boss.
这是我经历过的最奇怪的事了
It's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me.
是挺扯的 听好了 我需要你
Yeah, it's crazy. Listen, I need you to take
把这些钱交给日本黑道
these big payments over to the Yakuza.
我的贷款还得有点晚了
Little behind on my loans.
谢谢您
Uh, Do Mo arigato...
-别学了 -天哪
- Stop it, please. - Jesus Christ.
其实我有今晚演出的门票
You know, actually, I have tics to a show tonight,
所以我可能明天再去送
so maybe I can drop this off tomorrow?
行啊 没关系
Oh, yeah, that's no problem.
我才不介意自己的老二被那些黑道做成铁板烧
I don't mind getting my dick teppanyaki'd by the Yakuza
只因为你想看第十遍《星光快车》
'cause you wanna go see Starlight Express for the tenth fucking time.
那部剧层次分明 好吗
It's layered, okay? Ha.
整部剧讲的就是一个年轻男孩的梦想
The whole show is actually a young boy's dream
当他即将步入成年的时候
as he kind of teeters on the cusp of manhood...
好吧
Ah. Fine.
是我的错觉 还是他越来越怪了
Is it me, or is he getting weirder?
他肯定是变得越来越白了
He's definitely getting whiter.
谢谢 凯尔
Thank you, Kyle.
你住在酒店里还挺酷的
It's so cool you live in a hotel.
你就像艾洛伊斯一样
You're like Eloise.
我不知道那个小妞是谁 不过这是挺不错的
I don't know who that chick is, but, yeah, it's pretty nice.
在我找到自己的房♥子前 这都是暂时的
You know, it's just temporary, till I get my own place.
-我一直在找 -过去15年都在找
- I been lookin' around. - For the last 15 years.
他们是收你的月租吗
Do they give you, like, a monthly rate or something?
布莱尔 你还好吗
So Blair, how are you?
我无法想象离开了
I can't imagine how hard it must be
自己的一生挚爱会多难受
to be apart from the love of your life.
感觉挺好的
It's pretty great.
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
-是吗 -蒂芙一直和她的父母住在上城区
- Yeah? - Tiff's been living with her parents uptown,
所以我可以随时随地 想干啥干啥
so I get to do whatever, whenever.
昨晚 我点了民族风味菜
Last night, I ordered ethnic food.
-这让我无法反驳 -没错
- Oh, hard to argue with that! - Oh!
但我还是得反驳 布莱尔 爱情很美好
But I will, because, Blair, love is dope.
没错 而民族风味菜
Ah, exactly. Ethnic food--
你总会吃腻的
you know, it gets old.
除了中东丸子 那玩意是真的百吃不腻
Except falafels. Now, those fuckers are built to last.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表