剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
不用有点说不过去啊
so I'd kind of be working against myself.
古巴乔夫先生
Mr. Gorbachev,
推倒了那堵墙
tear down that wall.
-罗纳德·里根呢 -我懂了
- Ronald Reagan? - I get it.
我的小妹妹就像东柏林一样
My vagina is East Berlin.
无"鸡"可乘
Impossible to come into.
对不起
Yeah, no, I'm sorry.
算了 没关系
You know what? It's fine.
那就用套套吧
Condoms it is.
亲爱的
Babe,
我知道你的想法了
listen, no, no. I hear you.
很抱歉在这方面我表现得比较奇怪
I'm sorry I get all weird with this stuff.
好吧 我同意
Okay, I'm in.
请自♥由♥开火 长官
Fire at will, Captain.
我不但是一名军官 也是一名绅士
I am an officer and a gentleman.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好吧 但既然我们还在
All right, but as long as we're talking
用电影名[头衔] 得用《赤色黎明》
in movie titles-- Red Dawn.
没错
Yeah.
-了解 -好的
- Copy that. Okay. - Yeah.
但我太期待了 我去给我妈打电♥话♥
But I'm so ready. I'm gonna call my mom.
好了 该死的糖山帮
All right, Booger Sugarhill Gang,
我们开始吧
let's jump on it!
好的 我一直在查看你们的帐户
Okay. I have been looking over your accounts,
而你们这些混♥蛋♥
and you motherfuckers...
赚了不少钱啊
have been making money!
这很好 非常好
Shit is good. Shit is very good.
我只想说谢谢你们
So I just wanted to say thank you.
你们的欢呼声去哪了
And where's all the cheering and shit?
恕我直言 小莫莫
All due respect, Momo,
但通常你表扬我们
but normally, when you compliment us,
只是在为之后的怒吼做铺垫
it's just a setup to yell at us
或者出其不意把我们吓尿
or knock shit out of our hands.
这话不假 这话不假
No, that's true, that's true.
说得有理 但这次 我是真心的
That's fair, but this time, it is real.
这是我们有史以来盈利最多的一个月
This has been our best month ever!
这就对了
There we go!
这才像话嘛 我必须得说
That's more like it, and I gotta say,
这很大程度上归功于我们的布莱尔
it is mostly due to our boy Blair here.
布莱尔 你表现极其出色
Blair, you been doing incredible work.
起立 给大家鞠个躬
Stand up. Take a bow.
快点 布莱尔 站起来
Come on, Blair. Stand up.
我不能抢走所有的功劳
I can't take all the credit.
这一切都不会成为现实
This wouldn't have been possible
如果没有一位特殊朋友的帮助
without the help of, uh, one very special person.
对我而言 她更像是一位导师
She's become quite a mentor to me.
打住 我知道我很有魅力 但我还是个男孩子
Hold on, I know I'm cute, but I'm still a he.
道恩 你的所有建议
Dawn, the advice,
每次的夜班
the late nights...
我想与你共享
I share this with you.
共享什么 这他妈的是什么剧情发展
Share what? The fuck am I watching here?
好啦 恭喜二位
Okay, mazel, you two.
-继续保持 孩子们 -等下
- Keep it up, kids. - Wait, wait, wait.
就这些了吗 开会就为了这个吗
That's it? That's the meeting?
老蒙 我碰巧有个奥迪的情报
Oh, hey, Mo. I happen to have information that Audi--
等等 内♥幕♥消息吗
Whoa, whoa. Inside information?
不然你以为我是干什么吃的 傻♥逼♥老师吗
Yeah, what am I, a fucking teacher?
-怼的好 -别理他
- Ha! That's good. - Forget about him.
我跟沃顿商学院的一些兄弟聊了聊
I talked to some of my bros at Wharton.
奥迪马上会有大规模召回
Audi's about to do a major recall, even bigger
比上次规模还大 那次地毯
than their last one, when the carpets--
跟车窗帘不搭 我说对了吧 老蒙
Didn't match the drapes, am I right, Mo?
什么情况 卡拉OK之夜吗 闭上嘴吧基斯
What is this, open mic night? Shut the fuck up, Keith.
地毯卡住了油门踏板
When the carpets were pinning down the gas pedals.
引起多起死亡事故
Multiple fatalities.
-天啊 -是吧
- Oh. - Yeah, yeah.
如果我们做空它 一天之内就能盈利双倍
If we short it, we could double our stack in a day.
好的 我们开搞吧
Yes, let's do that immediately. Okay.
这就是我所说的 这个孩子是个天才
This is what I'm talking about. This kid's a fucking genius,
-不是吗 -还好啦
- all right? - Come on.
给他提供任何他需要的帮助 好吗 基斯
Set this kid up with anything he needs,all right, Keith?
干得漂亮 孩子
Great job, son.
你说得没错 当你明确事态的发展前景后
You were right. Picking stocks is a lot easier
选股票就变得简单多了
when you already know what's gonna happen.
早跟你说过
Told you.
你玩蛋去吧 好了 各位
Go fuck yourself. All right, everybody.
回去工作了 赶紧
Back to work. Let's go.
你怎么了 老蒙
What's up, Mo?
没什么
Ah, nada mooch.
你有什么事
What's up with you?
那是你要穿去布莱尔订婚仪式的裙子吗
Is that your dress for Blair's engagement party?
-很漂亮 -是梅尔·布鲁宁设计的
- It's gorgeous. - Yeah, it's a Mel Bruning.
她是个天才 但我还是想问"你怎么了"
She's a genius. But I meant "What's up"
就是 你♥他♥妈♥的到底怎么回事
as in, you know, what the fuck is up with you?
我没明白
I don't follow.
就是你 你现在很友善
Okay, well you've just-- you've been, uh, nice.
你知道吗
You know?
我一直以为你会变成超级无敌大混♥蛋♥ 鉴于
And I expected you to be a huge prick ever since...
鉴于你把我公♥司♥的股份让给了我的宿敌吗
You lost a piece of my company to my most hated enemies?
好吧
Okay.
但是
But, uh...
你自己也说了 这是我们效益最好的一个月
you know, you said yourself, we've never done better,
比起一群杀手 难道你不希望
and wouldn't you rather the Leighmans
雷曼兄弟持我们公♥司♥股份吗
own a piece of us instead of a gang of killers?
我完全同意
I completely agree.
有理有据令人信服
What a cogent argument.
道恩 我不是想示好
Look, Dawn, I'm not trying to be nice.
我只是想做个聪明人
I'm just trying to be smart.
我任由你和布莱尔搞坏了我的运气
I let you and Blair fuck up my mojo,
但这也算是个提醒
but it was a good reminder,
因为现在我要开始用上面的小脑瓜想问题了
'cause now I'm gonna be using my little head
而不是只用下面大的那个
instead of my big one.
你是想说你的大脑袋吗
Don't you mean your big head?
是吗
Do I?
道恩 关键是在于
The point is, Dawn,
我不在乎雷曼兄弟
I don't care about the Leighmans,
也不在乎布莱尔
I don't care about Blair,
你更是早不在我眼里了
definitely don't give a fuck about you anymore.
我只想专注一些
I'm just gonna stay focused,
我只在乎乔治纳好戏
and all I care about is the Georgina play.
去他们的
Fuck 'em all.
好的
Yeah.
快看这是何方神圣
Hey, look who it is.
翘屁嫩男
The golden butt boy.
听着 我只是干好工作 好吗
Look, I'm just trying to do my job, okay?
说到这 你走之前我需要那些奥迪的看跌期权
Speaking of, I need those Audi puts before you go.
那个吗 食屌♥吧你
Oh, yeah, about that. Um...suck my dick.
这只是个语气词
Oh, and that's a figure of speech,
不是邀请
not an invitation.
你想得美
You wish.
你盼很久了吧
You wish.
你想太多
You wish.
是你想要
You wish.
别自作多情了
You wish.
你的秘密渴望
You...wish.
我不知道你自以为了解我什么
I don't know what you think you think about me,
但你想错了
but it's not true.
我今晚就要举♥行♥订婚派对
I have my engagement party tonight,
失物招领
和一位女士
to a woman,
也许派对上我会拜倒在其他女人的石榴裙下
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表