剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
But now you're a-- you're a yuppie.
不 妈妈 确切说是黑人雅痞
No, Mom, actually, I am a buppie.
而且知道吗 这是我的骄傲
And you know what? I'm proud of it.
因为我们的嬉皮父母
Because all of our hippie parents fuck--
把所有事都搞砸了
messed everything up.
不然你觉得为什么你的街区如今这么糟
Why do you think your neighborhood is so bad now? Hmm?
钱才是解决之道
Money is the answer.
而非抗♥议♥或画春宫图
Not protesting or painting porn.
道恩 别扯上你妈妈的春宫图
Dawn, don't bring your mother's porno into this.
我觉得那些画品位高雅 春色撩人
I think it's tasteful and arousing.
宝贝 你先冷静一下
Baby, why don't you just calm down?
别吩咐我该怎么做
Don't tell me what to do.
而且你喝醉了 明早你还有手术呢
And you're drunk, and you have surgery in the morning!
知道吗 我想做什么都可以
You know what? I can do what I want.
如果我想当个不生孩子的强盗贵族
And if I want to be a barren robber baron,
那又怎样
then so be it.
大多数时间 我只是在办公室里瞎转
Most of the time, I just walk around that office
感觉像是我爸当年逼我
feeling like one of the chickens
把头砍掉的那些鸡一样
my dad used to make me cut the head off of.
天啊 我们还要听多少
Oh, my God, how many dad stories
与爸爸有关的故事
are we gonna have to listen to?
不好意思 我有个爸爸
Oh, I'm sorry, I have a dad.
而你却没有
And you don't.
不过说真的 你们是怎么做到的
But seriously, how do you guys get it done?
我觉得时间根本不够用
I just don't feel like there's enough hours in the day.
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine.
我是认真的
I'm dead serious.
-天啊 -看好了
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, watch and learn.
-我该试试吗 -我看算了吧
- Should I try some? - I don't think so.
不 你不想尝试这个的
No, you don't want to do this.
你受不了这个 别想了
You can't handle this. Forget it.
你又不知道我受不受得了
Uh, you don't know what I can handle.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我已经感觉自己是成功人士了
I feel more successful already.
你个小毒虫
You little coke whore.
疤面煞星
Scarface!
好了 鲍比小子
Okay, Bobby, boy.
替我向瓦妮莎和全家人问好
Say hello to Vanessa, the family...
谢谢
Thanks!
-我们走 -谢谢
- And off we go. - Thank you.
始于1984年
-你先请 -祝你愉快
- After you. - Have a good day.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
谁是鲍比 谁是瓦妮莎
Who's Bobby? And who's Vanessa?
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
桃莉·巴顿
BGM: Shout by Tears for Fears
*Shout, shout*
*Let it all out*
*These are the things I can do without*
*Come on*
*I'm talking to you*
*Come on*
*Shout, shout*
*Let it all out*
*These are the things I can do without*
*Come on*
*I'm talking to you*
*Come on*
*In violent times*
*You shouldn't have to sell your soul*
*In black and white*
*They really, really ought to know*
鲍尔画廊
*Those one-track minds*
*That took you for a working boy*
*Kiss them good-bye*
*You shouldn't have to jump for joy*
天啊
Oh, God.
可♥卡♥因♥让月亮都变亮了许多
The moon is so much brighter when you're on cocaine.
那是太阳 布莱尔
Yeah, that's the sun, Blair.
好了 我要赶不上犹太礼拜了
Okay, well, I'm late for Jew church.
你去休息一下吧
Why don't you try to get some rest?
谢谢 谢谢 昨晚
Thank you. Thank you. That was--that was a great--
昨晚棒极了
that was a great night.
-是啊 昨晚棒极了 -是啊
- Yeah, it was a great night. - Yeah, yeah.
好了
Okay.
请问我可以升职吗
May--may I have a promotion, please?
理由如下
Um, uh, for the following reasons--
第一 我工作非常努力 第二 算法...
One, I'm a very hard worker. B, the algorithm, at this--
这样吧 好
You know what? Yeah.
有何不可 我赐汝升职 管它呢
Why not? I dub thee promoted. Fuck it.
真的吗
Yeah?
-谢谢 谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. Thank you. - Yeah.
-谢谢 -嗯 晚安
- Thank you. - Yeah. You have a good night.
-你也是 -等一下
- Yeah, you too, you too. - Oh, hey, wait a minute.
我忘了 我得把这个送给你
I forgot. I got to give this to you.
好了 放轻松
All right, take it easy.
*Shout, let it all out*
蒂芙 你有没有试过跟刚刚
Tiff, have you ever had sex with a guy
高升的人做♥爱♥
with a huge promoti--
什么
What?
你干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
在你抽风前 瞧一瞧
Before you spaz out, check out...
这有多酷
how cool this is.
我们谈过这个了
We talked about this.
你知道这让我有怎样的感受
You know how it makes me feel
你从你父母那里获取
when you--y-y-you take things from your parents
本该由我提供的东西
that I should be providing.
-我跟你说不过要... -我不听
- I asked you to not-- - You know what? No.
-我受够了 -把我的屌♥
- I am so done. - Take my dick
塞进垃圾压缩机
and put it in the trash compactor.
-这就是你想做的 -听不见你
- That's what you want to do-- - Cannot hear you.
给你父母打电♥话♥让他们过来
Just call your parents and have them come over.
让你♥爸♥过来
Make your dad come over.
他可以把我的屌♥塞进垃圾压缩机
He can take my dick and put it in the trash compactor.
别再因为我爸有钱就表现的像个娘们一样
You know what? Stop being such a puss 'cause my dad has money.
知道吗 操你♥爸♥
You know what? Fuck your dad.
我宁愿操♥我♥爸
I would rather fuck my father!
-可不是么 -还有我妈
- No shit! - My mom, too.
她用手指操♥我♥都比你有激♥情♥
She could finger me with more gusto!
好极了 全世界的手指会满足你的
Great! All the fingers in the world aren't gonna satisfy you!
布拉德
好样的 布拉德 看上去棒极了
Way to go, Brad. Looking great.
你去哪儿了 呆子
Where you been, Kookoo?
去拿任天堂游戏机了 可人
Just getting the Nintendo, Shushu...
从办公室拿的
from the office.
也许我们可以
Maybe we can, you know,
把文件签了
sign these papers?
你听好了 基斯
You listen to me, Keith.
你会进监狱的
You're going to prison.
也许不是今天 也许不是明天
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow,
但早晚有一天 而且大概进去就出不来了
but someday, and probably for the rest of your life.
而我不会允许你把我
And I'm not gonna allow you to take me
和我们美好的家庭拖下水
and our beautiful family down with you.
吃屎吧
Eat shit!
抱歉 表现得很好
Sorry. Great job there.
我们真为你骄傲
We're so proud of you.
妈妈和爸爸真爱你
Mommy and Daddy love you so much.
-真爱你 真爱你 -真爱你
- Love you so much. So much. - So much.
爸爸
Dad.
瞧瞧这是谁 大男人
Hey, look who it is. The big man.
古登博士已经在洗手间待了45分钟了
Doc Gooden's been in the bathroom for, like, 45 minutes!
大都会先生会来吗
Is Mr. Met gonna make it?
-我跟大家说了他会来 -你猜怎么着
- I told everyone he'd be here. - Well, guess what.
告诉你的朋友们 他们要失望了
Tell your friends they got to be disappointed, okay?
因为大都会先生不会来了
'Cause Mr. Met ain't coming.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请大都会先生
introducing Mr. Met!
他来了
He came.
他来了
He came!
这双腿到哪儿我都认得
I'd know those legs anywhere.
这么说真奇怪
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表