剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
- Mo! - Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
住手 我去
Stop! Shit!
我们拿到钱了 还赚了一笔
We got the money and then some.
原来韦恩用那笔钱拉瓜迪亚套利干了一票
Turns out Wayne was pulling a LaGuardia Spread with the dough.
而且成功了
And it worked!
一开始没成功
Well, it didn't
但后来英国的僵尸牛泛滥成灾
until the U.K. was overrun by zombie cows.
美国畜牧业的前景...
U.S. livestock futures are--
还不赶快把这家伙的钱给他
Do you wanna give this guy his Goddamn money
免得我要把小拇指切掉
so I don't have to cut off my fucking pinkie?
钱已经转到你的账户里了 老蒙
The money's already been wired into your account, Mo.
所以...不生气了吧
So... are we good?
我怎么会生你的气 好吗韦恩
I'm not even mad at you, Wayne okay?
你是个狂人
You're a fuckin' wild man.
可不是吗
Yeah, right?
太有胆...其实这么说不对
It takes some big-- actually, that's not true.
你气炸我了
I'm very upset with you!
你们三个气炸我了
I'm upset with all three of you.
我要一个一个干♥死♥你♥们几个
I'm gonna individually fuck each one of you up.
-你们明白了吗 -那么
- Do you understand-- - Mm! So...
你想用汇票 还是支票
You wanna do a money order? Write us a check?
怎么简单怎么来
Whatever's easier.
然后又一次 我又一次轻信了
And again. Again, I fell for it.
然后又一次 老蒙让我失望了
And... again, Mo let me down.
知道吗 就像是
You know, it's like, uh...
我觉得我是露西
I feel like I'm Lucy,
《花生漫画》里的角色
你知道吗 橄榄球
you know, and the football,
或者...也许我是查理·布朗
or...maybe I'm Charlie Brown.
露西经常扶住橄榄球让查理布朗踢
而在查理布朗快要踢的时候将球抽走使他跌倒
我也不知道 或者也许我是橄榄球
I don't know. Or maybe I'm the football.
谁知道呢 花生
Who knows? Ooh! Peanuts!
给我来点花生
What if I do some peanuts
把这些酒精吸收掉吧
to soak up some of this alcohol.
据说这是城里最浪漫的场所之一
This is supposed to be one of the most romantic spots in the city.
我要上厕所
I gotta pee.
你在啊
Hey. You're here!
你看到蒂芙和我重归于好了吗
Did you see Tiff and I are, uh, we're back.
我觉得是
I think.
所以谢谢你
Uh, so thank you
所做的一切
for everything.
你的幸福就是我的快乐
Well, I'm just--I'm happy that you're happy.
看来你听了我对这里的推荐
I see you took my advice on this spot?
是啊 是的
Yeah, yeah, I did.
我欠你一个
Again, I...owe you.
大人情
Big.
嗯
Yeah.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表