剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
Uh, the guy's unhinged.
那天我撞见他对着
I walked in on him the other day
《最狠冰球冲撞选集三》打飞机
masturbating to Hockey's Hardest Hits Volume Three.
-他在办公室打飞机 -他们都这样
- He jerks off in the office? - They all do.
好吧 无所谓了
Well, okay, whatever.
你为什么不自己争取升职呢
How about you make it your promotion?
你都在那边工作好几周了
You've literally been there for weeks.
宝贝 你不能强迫老莫做事
Babe, you don't really make Mo do stuff.
他更像那种对你做事的人
He more sort of does stuff to you,
就像我的体操队医
like my gymnastics team doctor.
你本该从三大巨头之一的副总裁开始干
You were supposed to start as a VP at one of the big three.
然而 你现在还是跑腿的
Instead, you're stuck as a runner,
我们现在还住在这个垃圾压缩机里
and we're stuck living in this trash compactor
这里连个垃圾压缩机都没有
that doesn't even have a trash compactor.
我难道要像那些废物一样
Am I supposed to compact my own trash
连垃圾都得自己打包吗
like some kind of piece of trash?
这要求并不过分
It's not such a crazy ask.
让我父母给我们买♥♥个垃圾压缩机吧
Just let my parents buy us one trash compactor.
你本来想要几个啊
How many were you wanting?
蒂芙 我跟你说过了
Tiff, I told you
让你父母花钱买♥♥任何东西 都让我很不自在
I am very uncomfortable with your parents paying for anything.
我在交易所的日子
My time on the floor
大大改进了我的算法2.0版
has made my algorithm 2.0 so much better.
最好有改进
It better be better.
你每晚都在忙活你的算法
You're working on it every night,
我们连面都见不上
and we barely see each other.
连房♥事都没有 这我就不提了
And I am not even bringing up the no-sex stuff,
而且这个问题根本不该由我提
which I shouldn't even be the one not bringing up.
应该由你提
You should be.
这算是不提吗
Not bringing it up?
你知道吗 你说得对 你说得对
You know what? You're right. You're right.
我应该变得像你一样
I should be more like you.
-富有 -婊气
- Wealthy? - Bitchy.
我会争取到升职的
I'm gonna go get that promotion.
-太好了 -就今晚
- Yes. - Tonight.
-就今晚 去吧 -好的
- Tonight. Go. - Yes.
-再亲一下 -不行
- One more? - No, no.
不亲了
No more.
好吧 我爱你
Just--okay, um, well, I love you.
这就是不夜城啊
The city that never sleeps.
我们能一起出来玩我很开心
I'm really excited we get to hang out.
我的算法2.0版有了很大改进
I've been making great progress on my algorithm 2.0.
赶紧闭嘴吧 布莱尔
Shut the fuck up real quick, Blair.
今晚不谈工作 孩子
This night isn't about work, son.
专心享乐 孩子
It's about fun, son.
你和自♥由♥女神像对过眼吗
You ever made eye contact with the Statue of Liberty?
-没有 -好啊
- No. - Oh, baby.
有乐子了
This is gonna be great.
坏消息 希拉
Bad news, Shira.
晚餐我要迟到一会了
I'm gonna be a little late for dinner.
我在处理的这笔交易实在太难了
This deal I'm working on is so hard.
别担心 小猴猴
Aw, don't worry about it, monkey.
我们已经吃过了 四小时前
We already ate... four hours ago.
我刚刚在睡觉呢
I was actually just sleeping
因为我们明天会很忙
because we have a very big day tomorrow.
你儿子的成人礼
You're not gonna have to work
你不会也要一直工作吧
all through our son's bar mitzvah, are you?
不会的 不过 为工作开脱一下
No, no--I mean, but, you know, in work's defense,
是工作为这个美好的活动买♥♥单
it is paying for this blessed celebration
在大酒店里 请大都会先生来蹦跶
at the Plaza, you know, with Mr. Met prancing around,
纽约大都会棒球队的吉祥物
而且古登博士可不会免费诵读经♥文♥
and Doc Gooden doesn't do an aliyah for free.
德怀特·古登 纽约大都会棒球队明星投手
你得付报酬 用毒品付
No, you got to pay him... in drugs.
毒品是要花钱的 所以
You know, and drugs cost money, so...
好吧 期待能很快见到你
Okay, well, I look forward to seeing you extremely soon
明天一整天都能见到
and all day long tomorrow.
你和我牵着手
You and me holding hands,
见证我们的儿子受戒成人
watching our boy become a bar mitzvah.
-我爱你 -我好爱你
- I love you. - Love you very much.
-拜拜 -爱你
- Bye-bye. - Love you.
这应该能给我们争取一些时间了
That should buy us a little while.
敬《星光快车》的明星
To the star in Starlight Express.
音乐剧 演员全程滑旱冰表演
如果我是明星
Mm, if I was the star,
就不用干其它三份兼♥职♥了
I wouldn't have to work three other jobs.
不 我只是合唱队里的一双旱冰鞋
No, I'm just another pair of skates in the chorus.
戴上头盔 你都认不出来是我
And with the helmet on, you can barely even tell it's me.
不不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no,
因为不管在哪儿我都认得出这双腿
because I would know these legs anywhere.
瞧瞧看
Look at them.
-这双腿吗 -太美了
- These guys? These guys? - Oh! So beautiful.
你还好吗 看起来心不在焉
Are you okay? You seem distracted.
没事的 我
No, it's fine. I...
我得让希拉
I just got to get Shira
在明天之前接收一大堆股份
to park a shitload of stock by tomorrow,
她本来就整天盯着我找茬
and she's already up my ass with a pair of cleats.
股份的事我能帮忙吗
Is that stock thing something I can help with?
-不用 别担心 -我想帮忙
- No, don't worry about it. - No, I want to help.
不用 好吗
No, okay?
我的意思是 她会搞定的
I-I mean, no. She is gonna take care of it.
现在让我来搞定你
And now let me take care of you.
-不要 基斯 -来吧 怎么了
- No. Keith. Keith. - Come here. What?
怎么了 怎么了
What? What? What? What?
你这样更难离开她
You're not making it any easier to leave her.
你说你会跟她说我的事
You said you'd tell her about me.
我说了
And I did.
我说这笔交易实在太难[硬]了
You know, I said that this deal was hard and...
-不要 -已经不硬了
- No. - It's not--it's not anymore.
好吧 你不开心了 那你想我怎么做
Okay. You're upset. What do you want me to do?
在你的世界里 人们觉得你这样是理所当然
In your world, people look at you like it's expected, okay?
在我的世界里 人们觉得我有病
And in--in my world, people look at me like I'm infected.
油嘴滑舌 我受够了做小三
Clever. Well, I'm sick of being the other man.
你不是小三
Well, you aren't the other man.
你是我的唯一 好吗
You are the only man, okay?
-不是的 基斯 -好了 别这样
- No, Keith. No. - All righ--come on.
-迈克 来吧 -结束了 结束了
- Mike, come here, come here. - It's over. It's over.
-我们没可能了 -拜托了 别这样
- We lost it. We lost it. - Come on. No.
我要洗澡
I'm going to shower.
我身上沾满了闪粉和过剩的简·科拉克斯基
I got Jane Krakowski and glitter all over me.
《星光快车》主演
操
Fuck.
杜本内加柠檬皮是妈妈的
For Mom, we have Dubonnet with a twist.
苏打水调帝王威士忌加两个冰块是爸爸的
And for Dad, Dewar's, splash of soda, two cubes.
我讨厌你叫他们妈妈爸爸
I hate when you call them Mom and Dad.
-感觉像在乱♥伦♥ -我们应该感到幸运
- It feels incesty. - We should be so lucky.
我是说有斯宾塞做我们的女婿
I mean to have Spence as a son,
而不是有一对儿女在乱♥伦♥
not to have kids that have sex with each other.
没事 我懂 爸爸 我懂
No, no, I know, Dad. I know.
小道恩 斯宾塞 我给你们准备了惊喜
Dawny, Spencey, I got a surprise for you.
鲍尔画廊
我向你们展示《波涛汹涌》
I present to you Nefertitty.
感觉她的眼睛在追着我评头论足
Wow. It's like her eyes are judging me wherever I go.
这是我在鲍尔画廊的展出中
It's the only piece I had left from my show
剩下的最后一件作品了
at the Power Gallery.
这个新的情♥色♥非洲系列真是太轰动了
This new Afrotica series is really striking a chord.
所有作品全部售罄 十年来头一回
The whole show sold out-- first time in a decade.
我是那个宝宝的模特
Yeah. I was the model for the baby.
爸爸
Dad.
我也给大家准备了惊喜
Everyone, I got a surprise for you, too.
-我喜欢惊喜 -好的 好的
- I love surprises. - Okay, okay, okay.
好的
Okay, okay.
我只是想告诉你们
Well, I just wanted to tell you guys...
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表