剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
For what?
为了 我惹你生气了 行吗
For--that you're mad, okay?
我没有生气
I'm not mad.
我是厌倦
Tired.
厌倦了过山车般的生活
I'm tired of the roller coaster.
别瞎扯了
Get the fuck out of here.
你很享受这种过山车生活
You get off on that roller coaster...
就像那次我们很享受坐那个过山车
like that time we got off on that roller coaster.
不 享受过山车的是你
No, you got off on that roller coaster.
我只是在尖叫
I was just screaming
因为坐我们前面的人被鸟给撞了
'cause that guy in front of us got hit by the fucking bird.
-是哦 -你没明白 老蒙
- Yeah, right. - You don't get it, Mo.
华尔街不是过山车
Wall Street is not the roller coaster.
你才是 我厌倦了紧抓过山车靠背的生活
You are, and I'm tired of hanging off the back.
我不是因为你的布莱尔计划而生气
I didn't hate your Blair plan.
而是因为你事先不告诉我
I hated that you didn't tell me!
我现在可以打给我的人 库尔特·柯文顿
Look, I can call my guy, Kurt Covington, right now
把那些废股票全存进他的家族信托
and stash all that fat right in his family trust.
-太好了 -你要做的
- Yes. - All you got to do
就是把詹玛集团里我应得的股份给我
is give me the piece of the Jammer Group that I deserve.
又说这个吗
This shit again?
老蒙 让我成为你的合伙人
Mo, make me your partner.
否则我就离开
Or I got to go.
你离开要去哪呢 我告诉你
Where are you gonna go? Let me tell you something.
你那些私立学校的白人男生朋友
All your white-boy private-school friends,
他们会和你一起过暑假
they will summer with you.
他们会干♥你♥
Yeah, they'll fuck you,
但他们不会雇佣你
but they are not gonna hire you.
我要的只是我们打下江山的一部分
All I want is a piece of what we built--
为了回报我做的那些牺牲 受的那些侮辱
for all the sacrifices, all--all the abuse,
那些我被叫"性感咖啡"的时候
all the times I got called "Hot Coffee"
或者是被喊去倒咖啡
or was told to get coffee
或是问我的咖啡里[阴♥道♥]要不要来点奶油[精♥液♥]
or asked if I wanted cream in my coffee,
简直太他妈恶心了
which is fucking gross.
你需要我 老蒙
You need me, Mo.
承认这点没关系的
It's okay to say it.
承认吧
Say it.
承认吧
Say it.
你什么时候见我主动给任何人东西了
When have you ever seen me give anybody anything?
不 宝贝 不是这样的
No, baby, it don't work like that.
你想从老蒙这里得到什么
You want something from Mo,
你就得自己来拿
you're gonna have to fucking take it.
-这时你不该华丽退场吗 -这是句完美的退场台词
- Isn't it time for your dramatic exit? - Yeah, it's a perfect exit line,
我应该走人 但那小妞拿走了我的运通卡
and I should've gone, but the chick has my fucking Amex.
道恩
Dawn.
我们办公室见吗
So I'm gonna see you back at the office or what?
你们是乐队成员吗
So are you guys in a band or something?
你找不到的
You're not gonna find it.
那把它直接给我 好吗
Then just give it to me, okay?
你以为这是你被雇佣的原因吗
What, you think this is why you were hired?
因为你的算法
'Cause of your algorithm?
那他妈根本没用
It doesn't even fucking work, okay?
你一无所有的速度比我奶奶在水晶之夜还快
You lost everything faster than my bubbe on Kristallnacht.
1938年纳粹反犹太人事件
是啊 这正是重点
Yeah, that's the point.
你看到它在一个小时里亏了多少
You saw what it lost in an hour.
我还在改进它
I-I'm working on it,
但如果我把现在的版本给泰
but if I give Ty that version,
就会毁掉他们的整个基础结构
it could crash their whole infrastructure.
-所以呢 -"所以呢"
- So? - "So"?
那不道德
That's unethical.
但我想会开大屠♥杀♥玩笑的家伙
But I guess the guy making Holocaust jokes
也许根本不明白
maybe wouldn't understand that.
恭喜你有崇高的道德感
Congratulations on your ethics,
因为你刚刚大屠♥杀♥了我的工作
'cause you just Holo-cost me my job.
我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, okay? I really am.
你想知道我离职的真正原因吗
Do you want to know why I really quit my job?
因为泰发现我背叛了我妻子
'Cause Ty found out that I cheated on my wife,
然后他敲诈我
and he blackmailed me.
在你评判我之前 我要说婚姻是一场马拉松
Now, before you judge me, marriage is a marathon.
你以后会明白的
You'll see, all right?
希尔拉和我当时正经历着婚姻的难关
Shera and I were going through a rough patch,
然后我遇到了这个小妞 她迷人销魂
and I met this chick-- she was a total fox--
贾丝汀·贝特曼的身材 杰森·贝特曼的个性
Justine Bateman body, Jason Bateman personality.
但那是我此生犯下的最大的错误
But it was the biggest mistake of my life.
家家有本难念的经啊
Family Ties in more ways than one.
有没有搞错
Really, guy?
在毁掉我的人生后你就以此作结吗
That's your fucking closer after blowing up my life?
谢谢你了 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
-你要去哪 -回家
- Where are you going? - Home.
洛杉矶的一切总是更好
You know, the bullshit's better in LA.
可能是水质不同
Maybe it's the water.
好吧 那你就要错过宇宙之主
Okay, but you're gonna miss a master of the universe
施展他的魔法了
working his magic.
是啊 这差不多总结了我的这次旅程
Yep, that pretty much sums up my whole trip.
他来了
There he is.
库尔特你这个骚货 快进来 老兄
Kurt, you flirt. Get in here, my man.
-卖♥♥精生意好吗 -这个嘛
- How's the jizz biz, kid? - Well--
你给那些马撸管
Hey, you got carpal tunnel yet
撸出腕管综合征了吗
from jerking off all those horses?
这叫种马场 而且你知道的
Well, it's called stud farming, and, you know,
我不会亲自给马撸管
I don't--I don't personally masturbate the horses.
你可糊弄不了我
Ah! Tell it to the judge.
库尔特·柯文顿 这位是布兰特
Hey, Kurt Covington, meet Brandt.
布兰特在创作一部关于我生活的电影
Brandt is writing a movie about my life.
没什么大不了的
No big whoop.
剧本现在还处于早期阶段
Uh, we're still in early development.
而且肯定会完成
It's gonna get done.
我很惊讶
You know, I was pretty surprised
你居然会亲自接待我
to get a little audience with the king here.
通常都是道恩处理我所有的...
Usually Dawn handles all my--
是啊 我通常不会亲自接待客户
Yeah, I don't usually meet with clients anymore,
但我得跟你说 库尔特
but I got to tell you Kurt,
当这笔联邦联合钛业的交易摆上我的桌面时
when this titanium deal crossed my desk,
我就想到你了
you crossed my mind.
但考虑到美元币值的波动
But with the volatility of the dollar,
-我们需要仔细研究这笔交易 -好 别说了
- we need to get into this thing-- - Yeah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
拜托 老蒙 我买♥♥ 行了吧
Come on, Mo, I'm in, all right?
只要道恩说没问题
As long as Dawn says it's okay.
自从我差点在娃娃机上输了午饭钱
She's been my financial adviser
她就一直是我的理财顾问
since I almost lost my lunch money to a claw machine
从五年级就开始了
back in, like, the fifth grade.
你刚刚说了娃娃机吗
You didn't just say a claw machine, did you?
-是啊 -天啊
- Yeah. - God.
布兰特 把这个记下来
Brandt, write this down.
好 这样吧
Okay, you know what?
我现在就给道恩打电♥话♥
Let's give Dawn a call right now.
好
Okay.
小道恩 我是老蒙
Hey, Dawny. Yeah, it's Mo.
听着 库尔特在我办公室 你想打个招呼吗
Listen, I got Kurt in the office he-- Want to say hi?
-你好 道恩 -道恩 那是库尔特
- Hey. Hey, Dawn. - Hey, Dawn, that's Kurt.
我们正在考虑这笔联邦联合钛业的交易
So, yeah, we're looking at this titanium deal,
我知道你想让他入手
which I know that you love for him.
没错 这可是你的主意
I mean, hell, it was your idea.
收盘铃♥声♥随时会响
So, uh, that bell is, uh, gonna ring anytime now.
好吗 完成这笔交易
Yeah? Close this up?
是你收到这条留言之后我想让你说的话
...is what I expect you to say when you get this message.
很明显我是在留言
Obviously leaving a message.
你是在给我留言 好吧
Oh, that was-- oh, me, okay.
看来你没等我来就开始了
You started without me, I see.
其实我们已经快谈妥了
We're actually almost done.
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表