剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
在我到詹玛集团之前我也有那样的感觉
I felt that way before I got to the Jammer Group,
但是
but...
这就是纽约最棒的地方
...that's what's so great about New York.
你能够成为你自己
You can be who you are.
你也会发现自己真正的模样 布莱尔
And you'll figure out who that is, Blair,
但是无论你做什么
but whatever you do...
你都不能娶蒂芙
...you can't marry Tiff.
我知道
I know.
但我们要不要点些肋排
But should we order some ribs?
我能吃半扇
I could do a half slab.
然后当我在湖畔小屋的时候
Then when I was up at the lake house,
布莱尔在半夜给我打电♥话♥
Blair called me in the middle of the night
帮我弄懂了一些
and helped me figure out some things
我想了很久的事情
that I'd been struggling with for a long time too.
什么
What?
没错
Yes!
蒂芙的父母为了媒体曝光度绑♥架♥了她
Tiff's parents kidnapped her for the press.
我真不敢相信这些人都这么操蛋
I can't believe how fucked everyone is.
他们设计绑♥架♥了自己的女儿
They fucked their own daughter.
老莫给我下了套
Mo fucked me.
你猜怎么着
Well, you know what?
去他们的
Fuck 'em all.
我们俩来上演乔治纳好戏
Let's you and I run the Georgina play.
没错
That's right.
我知道你明白
I know you knew.
你太聪明了
You're too smart not to.
我不能
I can't.
我只是 我不能对老莫做出那样的事
I just--I can't-- I can't do that to Mo.
天呐 道恩 对于一个如此聪明的人来说
Oh, Jesus, Dawn, for someone so smart,
老莫真成了你的盲点
you have a real blind spot for Mo.
-其实他内心很善良 -哪儿呢
- There's a good man in there. - Where?
你跟他共同创建了那个地方
You built that place with him,
结果你恳求着拿到了少得可怜的股份
and he made you beg to get even less than you deserve.
他让人觉得你成功的唯一原因
He acts like the only reason you got anywhere
就是你跟他睡过觉
is because you slept with him.
放屁
That is bullshit!
我是那个破公♥司♥里最好的交易员
Okay, I am the best trader in that shithole.
-我在任何地方都是最棒的交易员 -完全正确
- I'm the best trader anywhere. - Exactly.
听着 你那天晚上纠正了我的错误
Look, you set me straight or whatever the other night,
现在我也要让你清醒
and now I'm gonna set you straight.
是你雄起的时候了 道恩
It's your time, Dawn.
老莫限制你的时间已经够长了
Mo's been holding you back for long enough.
做最真实的自己
Be who you are.
计划如下
Here's the plan:
首先 我要拿到一部操蛋的无线电♥话♥
first, I'm gonna get a fucking cordless phone.
等一下 等一下 等一下
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
为什么你要让我觉得你们在约会
Why would you make me think that you were dating
然后又突然告诉我你是同性恋
and then turn right back around and tell me that you're gay?
因为我知道你绝对不会把
Because I knew you'd never give up
詹玛集团百分之六的股份给布莱尔
the six percent of the Jammer Group to Blair
除非你把它当做自己计划的一部分
unless you thought it was your idea.
在你不知情的情况下引诱你上钩的
The only way to fuck you without you knowing
唯一办法就是让你觉得你也在给我下套
was to convince you you were fucking me at the same time.
69困境
Catch-69.
说实话 这比我们想象的要容易很多
Honestly, it was a lot easier than we thought.
这些日子你一直在无缘无故地嫉妒我们
You were jealous of us all year for no reason.
我们只要给你一个官宣就够了
We just had to give you one.
布莱尔爱上我了
Blair is in love with me,
我觉得我也爱上了他
and I think that I'm falling for him too.
接着再推波助澜
And then add in a dash
你吸食可♥卡♥因♥后的偏执
of your coke-fueled paranoia
认为所有人都在想方设法 背叛你
about how everyone's out to get you...to get you.
我刚撞见了蒂芙 好吗
I just bumped into Tiff, all right?
她喝得醉醺醺的
Now, she's pretty plastered,
但她还是扔下了几颗重磅炸♥弹♥ 比如
but she still managed to drop a couple bombshells like...
我也加入
I'm in.
我们要玩"我的好戏"
We're doing the me play.
-我跟蒂芙坦白了 -是吗
- I cut Tiff in. - Yeah?
她听到的时候也很惊讶 因为她才发现
She took it surprisingly well, considering she just found out
自己的婚姻和绑♥架♥都是骗局
her marriage and her kidnapping were a sham.
这会减少我们的分成 但是她也能陷害老莫
It's gonna cost us, but she's gonna set up Mo.
她等不及要展现自己的表演实力了
She can't wait to use her "Acting."
就像在戏剧训练营一样
Just like theater camp,
操♥我♥的总是基佬
I'm always getting fucked by gay guys.
等一会 你在说什么
Wait a minute, what do you--
然后他会迫不及待告诉我
And he's gonna run to me,
接着我就和他绕圈子
and I'm gonna run him in circles.
布莱尔是同性恋
Blair is gay.
别扯了 布莱尔怎么可能
Oh, no, not Blair.
我要
I'm gonna...
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
...kill that motherfucker.
那很好 很好 我喜欢
Yeah, that's good. That's good. I like that.
所以我给你6%
So six percent I gave you
再加上她的15% 总共21%
plus her 15 percent, that's 21.
我相信雷曼兄弟会出剩下的30%
I'm sure the other 30 percent came from the Leighmans.
-好的 -但怎么确保
- Yep. - But how?
我的算法
The algorithm.
在我接受了
Once I accepted the fact
算法唯一的长处就是亏钱的事实后
that the only thing it was good for was losing money,
净资产
我发觉我可以预先识别出谁会亏损
I realized I could spot a loser from a mile away.
我重写了程序 自动卖♥♥出所有
I rewrote the code to automatically sell
价格达到临界值的股票 以降低损失
when a stock hit a certain threshold to diminish losses,
作为投资的保险
portfolio insurance.
我想称它为布莱尔气囊
I wanted to call it the Blair bag,
就像是用我的名字和安全气囊混搭
like airbag but with my name,
或者是布莱尔降落伞
or the Blair-achute,
但我不再是个软蛋了
but I'm not a fucking pussy anymore.
好吧 见鬼了
Well, fuck me.
我猜你已经这么做了
I mean, I guess you already did that.
我也活该...
And I deserved it...
任他宰割 但你
from him, but from you?
老天爷啊 道恩 你怎么能这么干
Jesus Christ, Dawn, how could you do this shit?
这一招太阴了
What a punk move.
我们不是曾度过一段美好时光吗
I mean, didn't we have some good times together?
美好的时光 这不是针对你 老莫
Good times? This isn't about you, Mo.
这是为了我自己
This is about me.
-阴招是吧 -没错
- Punk move, really? - Yeah.
如果我是个男人 他们会把这叫做生意
If I were a man, they'd just call it business.
-只是生意而已 老莫 -你知道不
- It's just business, Mo. - Well, you know what?
我教会了你这些他妈的生意
I taught you the fucking business.
-我有西北大学的工商管理硕士学位 -好极了
- I have an MBA from Northwestern. - Oh, here we go,
跟我扯这些没用的
throw that shit up in my face.
你怎么不定个闹铃每天说一遍
You could set your clock by that one.
我之前从来没提过
I literally never mention it.
你知道不 我在七年级时辍学了
You know what? I dropped out of seventh grade.
-抱歉道恩 告我啊 -我从不在乎 老莫
- Sorry, Dawn, sue me. - I never cared, Mo.
-不在乎个屁 -我在乎个屁
- Bullshit you didn't care. - Bullshit I never cared!
伙计们
Guys, guys.
让我拿下摄影机先
Let me get my camcorder
我特别喜欢看爸爸妈妈吵架
'cause I love it when Mommy and Daddy fight.
-你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥ -搞什么
- Motherfucker. - What the fuck?
你快看下 股市现在快跌成屎了
Check it out! The market's taking a huge shit right now.
跌了两百点了
It's down 200 points.
这比我们想的还要多
Wow, that's even more than we thought.
你们做什么了
The fuck did you guys do?
当我们看到雷曼兄弟轻易就用
Well, once we saw how easily the Leighmans
全部投资组合换了布莱尔的小游戏后
let Blair's video game take over their whole portfolio,
我们没忍♥住
we couldn't resist.
唐氏综合症小哥本尊大驾光临啊
Well, if it isn't Robert Downey syndrome.
我正希望能开着保时捷遇到你呢
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表