剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
-我... -怀孕了
- That I am-- - Pregnant!
太好了 天啊
Yes! Oh, my God!
你能喝酒吗 不过我怀你的时候
Should you drink? Well, although, I did smoke
还飞了好多叶子 应该没事吧
a ton of ganja with you-- I guess it's okay.
不是的
No.
我没怀孕 我升上合伙人了
I'm not pregnant. I'm partner.
我公♥司♥的
At my firm!
我的大新闻是这个
That's my big news.
恭喜你 这真是太
Congrats. That's really...
有没有可能我们也怀孕了呢
We're not also pregnant by chance, are we?
没有 没怀孕 升职了
No, not pregnant. Promoted.
别学那些人说"我们怀孕了"
And please don't be one of those guys that says "We."
我不喜欢
I just--I don't like it.
拜托 斯宾塞 别占着茅坑不拉屎
Come on, Spence. Shit or get off the pot.
-我在努力 -什么
- I'm trying. - What?
等等 爸爸 在你的比喻中 我是茅坑吗
Wait, Dad, in your analogy, I'm a toilet?
不不 我觉得爸爸想说的是...
No, no, I think what Dad is trying to say...
-他就是这么说的 -他想说...
- That's what he said. - ...is that...
也许我们该把重心放在更重要的事情上了
it might be time for us to focus on more important things.
现在对我而言最重要的是我的事业
What's important to me right now is the career
为此我张牙舞爪地奋斗
that I've worked tooth and nail for.
说真的 为了这份工作
I mean, seriously, I-I've lost teeth
我掉过牙 丢过指甲
and nails doing this job.
因此这正是你辞职的绝佳机会
Which is the perfect opportunity for you to quit.
-你的事业会... -它会在那...
- Your career's gonna-- - It'll be there--
-我的生活很健康 -你生完孩子后
- I make a very healthy living. - Your career will be waiting
-可以重返事业 -屋里的男人
- after you have kids. - Would the men in this room
能把嘴闭上吗
just shut the hell up?
除非你们能生孩子
Until your body can give life,
否则就别对道恩指手画脚
then you don't get to say a damn thing about Dawn's.
现在是八十年代了
This is the '80s.
女人想做什么都可以
A woman can be whatever she wants.
我为你高兴 宝贝女儿
I'm happy for you, baby girl.
-谢谢妈妈 -敬你
- Thank you, Mom. - To you.
我为你骄傲 小道恩
I'm proud of you, Dawny.
准备好
Get ready.
这是城里最抢手的票了
This is the hottest ticket in town.
而且我们的座位绝佳
And we got killer seats.
她为什么在哭
Why is she crying?
她知道结局
Oh, she knows how it ends.
我们要看什么
What are we seeing?
《推销员之死》
Death of a Salesman.
借用了亚瑟·米勒创作的著名戏剧的名字
也曾改编成电影
你还记得那个上门推销吸尘器的推销员吗
Yeah. You remember when that door-to-door vacuum salesman--
他去过许多护士的穴中探险
he crawl-space'd all those nurses?
-天啊 -是啊
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
不如说"谢天谢地"
More like "Thank God."
还好有玻璃 不然会被他的体液喷一脸
Glass is here, or we get Shamu'd by all the fluids.
小希希 你等着我没睡我好开心
Hey, Sheeshee. I'm so glad you waited up.
你把我吵醒了我好开心 小基基
Mm, I'm so glad you woke me up, Kiki.
想到明天觉得紧张了 对吗
You're nervous about tomorrow, aren't you?
会很完美的
It's gonna be a dream.
我选了先知书中最短的一段 好吗
I even picked the shortest haftarah portion, okay?
我有个好主意
I have a great idea.
既然你没睡 你何不
Since you're up, why don't you...
在这里给我一个小小的签名呢
give me a little signature right here?
就在这里 对 就是这个
Right there. Yeah, look at that.
小心小心 我今天刚做的头发 小基基
Oh, oh, careful, careful. I got my perm set today, Kiki.
好的 看起来漂亮极了
Oh, okay. It looks great.
是的 漂亮极了 好了
Yeah, it looks really great. Okay--
我要签什么东西
What is this I'm signing?
看起来像是文件 我也不知道 无聊的东西
Oh, looks like a document. I don't know. Boring.
你签完就完事了
I think if you just sign it, we'll just be done with it.
任天堂游戏机呢
Where's the Nintendo?
在办公室呢
Uh, it's at the office.
安全得很
Keeping it safe.
所以 我只需要
So, you know, if I just get
你在这里签一个小小的"希拉"
a little, you know, "Shira" right here-a--
或者 你去把任天堂游戏机拿回来
Or-a, why don't you go and get that Nintendo, bring it back,
然后我再签这份含糊其辞的文件
and then I'll sign this vague paperwork?
我再自言自语一下
I'm just--again, just thinking out loud...
你现在签字
You sign it now.
我明天去成人礼之前拿任天堂游戏机
I get the Nintendo tomorrow on the way to Beth El.
一石二鸟 对吧
Two birds with one stone, yeah?
-或者 我也是随便说说 -好的
- Or-- just spitballing here... - Okay.
不行
No.
好的 好吧
Okay. All right.
看来你在这件事上
Well, you seem like you have a really, uh,
立场很坚定
strong path on this one.
我马上就回来
I will be right back.
-好的 -你也不用等我了 好吗
- All right. - And don't you wait up, okay?
我要睡觉了
I'm going shluffy.
我从来不看菜单
I never even open a menu.
我直接点最贵的东西 知道吗
I just order the most expensive shit, you know?
保持新鲜感
It keeps it exciting.
-看起来很美味 -对吧
- Looks delicious. - Doesn't it?
肉质鲜嫩
It's so fleshy.
是啊
Yeah.
开动吧
Dig in.
开吃了
Here we go.
-太新鲜了 -新鲜的才是最棒的
- This is so fresh. - It's the best part.
你先请 朋友
After you, friend.
-干了 -嗯
- Cheers. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我没法吃
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
我还是喜欢把碎牛肉烤熟了和芝士夹面包吃
I prefer my ground beef cooked and with cheese and on a bun.
我老家只有一家餐厅
I'm from a town with one restaurant.
这个世界对我来说难以承受
This world, it's very overwhelming to me.
没事 我明白
No, I get it.
其实我也不喜欢有钱人这一套 孩子
I'm not really into this rich shit either, kid.
我的背景和你差不多 知道吗
I mean, I-I kind of grew up like you, you know?
你还有一家餐厅 我连父母都没有
But instead of one restaurant, I had no parents.
你最喜欢城里哪家汉堡店
Hey, what's your favorite burger joint in the city?
我一直想去我们家旁边的那家苍蝇馆子试试
Well, I've been wanting to try this dive by our place--
伯格汉堡
uh, uh, Berger's Burgers,
但是蒂芙对快餐过敏 所以
but Tiff's allergic to fast food, so...
等一下 伯格汉堡
Hang on a minute. Berger's Burgers?
-对 -字母城的那个
- Yeah. - In Alphabet City?
位于纽约市曼哈顿区
对
Yeah.
我几乎是在那家店长大
I practically grew up there.
-你说真的吗 -真的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
你想离开这去那里吗
You want to go there, get out of here?
想啊
Uh, yeah.
过来把这坨屎倒进垃圾桶
Uh, hey, come throw this shit in the trash.
我得去把外套还了
I just have to return my jacket.
不用 他们打算毒死我们 穿着走
No, they tried to poison us. Fucking keep the thing.
好吧
Okay, ok--
别这样 让我进去
Come on. Let me in. Here.
听着 希拉和我 我们分手了
Look, look, Shira and I, we broke up.
结束了 宝贝 断得彻彻底底
It's over, baby. It's donezo, okay?
我想要基斯和迈克在一起
I want to be Keith and Mike.
我想和你分享一切
I want to share everything with you.
在切尔西找个住处 拖个大皮箱
A-a place in Chelsea, a portmanteau.
位于纽约市曼哈顿区的著名同志村
你想给我俩起什么情侣名
What do you want to call ourselves?
你想叫迈斯还是基克
You want to call ourselves, uh, Meith or-or Kike?
-不用了 -不 迈斯 还是迈斯好
- No, no. - No, no. Meith, Meith.
听着 我想和你在一起 好吗
Look, I want to be with you, okay?
明天的成人礼结束后我就跟她说
And I'm gonna tell her tomorrow after that bar mitzvah.
我会这么说 "上帝指引我
I'm gonna be like, "Baruch atah,
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表