剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
-布莱尔 -别开玩笑 你到底叫什么
- Blair. - No, really, what's your name?
布莱尔
Blair.
没错 其实这名字用在男性身上
Yeah, it's actually much more common for a man
比用在女性身上更常见
than for a woman, yeah.
我是说 想想那些著名的叫布莱尔的男人们
I mean, think of all the famous male Blairs, right?
有洛杉矶法律万人迷布莱尔·安德伍德
There's-there's L.A. law heartthrob Blair Underwood.
-没错 -还有前马里兰州秘♥书♥长♥
- Yes. - Right? There's, former Secretary
布莱尔·李三世
of State of Maryland Blair Lee III.
还有谁能忘了英国副总督
And who could forget British Lieutenant Governor
布莱尔·奥本·斯图尔特-威尔逊爵士
Sir Blair Aubyn Stewart-Wilson?
他可是女王陛下的御前掌马官
I mean, that guy was equerry to Her Majesty, the Queen.
你对跟你同名的人都很有研究啊
You really know your Blairs.
-确实 确实 -你为谁工作
- I do, I do. - Well, who do you work for?
我刚接到了很多家公♥司♥的邀请
Well, I-I'm fielding multiple offers right now.
这话我就跟你说 我在华尔街还算个抢手货
I mean, between you and me, I'm kind of hot on the street.
你个幸运的小混♥蛋♥ 那很好啊
You lucky son of a bitch. That's exciting.
-确实很令人激动 -各位
- It is exciting. - Hey, everybody!
-不 别这样 -不不 没关系的
- No, come on. - No, no, it's fine.
-不 先生 我真的 -别担心 听着
- No, sir, I really-- - Don't worry about it. Listen.
如果在场有哪一位敢雇佣
If anyone here hires
这位布莱尔·他妈的犹太女孩 不管他叫什么
Blair Bat Mitzvah Fucking Girl's Name, whatever,
你今后的每一笔交易
I will personally be on the other side
我都会跟你对着干 直到你死翘翘
of every trade you make until you die,
其实也快了
which will be soon,
因为你很快就会因为破产
because you will jump out of a window
而从一个窗户口跳下去 而与此同时
because you're bankrupt, at which point
我会去到你们的家里
I will go to your homes,
然后我会上了你的老婆
and I will make love to your wife...
还有你的孩子
...and your kids,
当然还是要取决于年纪性别以及长相
depending on age and gender and looks.
还是诚实点吧 主要还是看长相
Let's be honest-- it's mostly gonna be looks.
好了 各位都听明白了吗
Okay, everybody got that?
我情愿一天亏掉一百万
I am willing to lose a mil a day
也不愿让这个娘娘腔
to prevent Rachel Girl's Fucking Name here...
这辈子找到工作
...from ever being employed
无论他是寿终正寝还是意外挂掉
for the rest of her natural or unnatural fucking life--
不管哪个先来临 大家都听明白了吗
whichever comes first. Everybody clear on that?
好了 大家各忙各的吧
All right. As you were.
-不 先生 这是... -各忙各的吧
- No, sir, sir, this was-- - As you were.
没事吧 蒙罗先生
Is everything okay here, Mr. Monroe?
没事 只是这个该死的小屁孩
Yeah, everything's okay, except this fucking kid
不知道怎么走路 或者怎么吸可♥卡♥因♥
doesn't know how to walk or do coke.
原来是可♥卡♥因♥
Oh, it's cocaine.
不 这不是我的可♥卡♥因♥ 我不...我不吸
No, no, it's not my coke. I don't--I don't do--
不是你的吗 你是说是我的吗
Oh, it's not your coke? Are you saying it's my coke?
不 我没这么说 我只是说...
No, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying it--
等等 你是在叫我瘾君子吗
Wait, are you calling me a fucking cokehead?
-不 我没说... -我确实吸可♥卡♥因♥
- No, I'm not saying-- - Well, I do do coke.
事实上 这是我第二喜欢的事情
In fact, it's my second favorite thing to do.
你知道我最喜欢的是什么吗 钱
You know what my first favorite thing is? Money.
我第三喜欢的事情是赚一大笔
Now, my third favorite thing is rolling up
我最喜欢的东西 然后吸一座小山那么多的
my first favorite thing and doing a mountain
我第二喜欢的东西
of my fucking second favorite thing.
但是 问题是 我没记错的话
But, Chong, here's the real thing--
交易厅地上有毒品要停业两年
drugs on the flooris a two-year suspension, if I'm correct.
好好好 别说了
Okay, now--n-now, okay. Okay, all right.
不 听我说 这是个误会
No, you see, this was a misunderstanding.
好了 让我来解决这件事
All right, Let me settle this.
有人知道这些可♥卡♥因♥是谁的吗
Does anyone know whose coke this is?
是这个小伙子的 从他口袋里掉出来的
It's the kid's coke--dropped right out of his pocket.
-跟我走吧 -没错 他就是个吸可♥卡♥因♥的
- Let's go. - Yeah, total basehead.
他上周还想卖♥♥给我海♥洛♥因♥
He tried to sell me heroin last week.
-你检查他身上是否有枪了吗 -枪
- Did you check him for a gun? - Gun!
好了 派对结束了 疤面人
Yeah, party's over, Scarface!
不不不 戴维曼先生
No! No, no, no. Mr. Daverman.
戴维曼先生 我接受这份工作
Mr. Daverman. I will take that job.
我绝对是大摩人
I am definitely a MoStan man.
不 你不是 布莱尔
No, you're not, Blair.
顺便提一句 你的名字跟个小妞似的
By the way, you got a chick's name.
使用这个名字的男性更多
It's much more common for a man!
我们现在有多富
How rich are we?
这些是什么
What's all this?
可♥卡♥因♥ 但我可以解释
It's cocaine, but I can explain.
不必解释 宝贝
No explanation necessary, babe.
我们庆祝吧 现在 告诉我...
Let's celebrate. Now, just tell me...
我们现在聊买♥♥♥房♥♥的钱 还是买♥♥避暑别♥墅♥的钱
...are we talking house money, or summer-house money?
因为我今天看了一处房♥产 确实很贵
'Cause I saw this place today. Now, it's definitely crazy.
-但也不是太夸张 -宝贝
- But it's not insane. - Babe.
是萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因在纽约时住的公♥寓♥
It's Saddam Hussein's condo for when he's in New York.
需要重新装♥修♥ 但是房♥型特别棒
It's a total gut job, but the bones are amazing.
说到工作的事
Hey, speaking of jobs...
其实
So, um...
我没找到工作 而且以后也找不到了
I didn't get any, and I never will,
但这不是件坏事
but it's not a bad thing.
还记得我在大学时写的那个剧本吗
Remember that screenplay I wrote in college?
听我说 如果我们去洛杉矶的话
Hear me out. What if we go to L.A.--
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我觉得我是...我只是被你的玩笑吓到了
I-I think I wa--I was just reacting to your joke?
发生了什么 布莱尔
W-what's happening, Blair?
你跟我说过你有三个工作邀约
You told me you had three job offers.
确实 我就...就要梦想成真了
I did, and it was a real... real dream come true,
结果遇到了华尔街的弗莱迪·克鲁格
until I met basically the Freddy Krueger of Wall Street,
《猛鬼街》系列电影的杀人狂
他拿了我宝贵的梦想
and he entered that precious dream,
并把它撕成碎片
and he shredded it,
就像弗莱迪·克鲁格经常做的那样
like Freddy Krueger is wont to do.
但我想说的是 我们不需要有钱才能快乐
But you know what? We don't need money to be happy.
对不起 这肯定是某种
I'm sorry. That must be some sort
应激反应 但没关系
of fight-or-flight thing, but this is okay.
没关系 没关系
Okay. This is okay.
你可以去...去为我爸打工
You'll just go-- you'll go work for my dad!
不 我跟你说了我自己闯出一片天
No, I told you I'm gonna make it on my own.
我要和成功人士约会 布莱尔
I'm dating a success, Blair.
只有一个问题 这个人会是你
The only question is, is it gonna be you,
还是纳特·海斯 自从上次合唱营之后
or is it gonna be Nat Hayes, who's been trying
他一直想把手指塞进我下面
to get his fingers in me since a cappella camp?
有人抢了你的工作
Someone took your job?
你就抢回来
Take it back.
好
Yeah.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我还有机会东山再起
This doesn't have to be the end of me.
没错 我可以...可以保持低调
Yeah, I could just-- I could just lay low
大概一两年 等那个老东西死了
for, what, like, a year or two, let that old guard die out--
你下面到底是屌♥还是逼
What is this thing a dick or a vagina?
宝贝 别说粗口
Babe, language!
如果你下面是屌♥ 而不是甩来甩去的下垂阴蒂
If this is, in fact, a dick and not a long dangling clit
如果你还想再把它插♥进♥我下面
and you ever want to put it in me again,
你就出去 夺回你的梦想
you will go down there and get your dream back.
告诉我 这是屌♥还是逼
So tell me-- is this a dick or a vagina?
我觉得我们都知道这...
I think we both know that it--
你长的是屌♥还是逼
Do you have a dick or a vagina?
是屌♥
I have a penis!
我们能快速地干一炮吗
Should we have sex really quick?
因为我现在...
'Cause I'm super...
欲♥火♥焚身
...jazzed.
不 我懂你
No. Yeah, I get you.
我要去夺回我的工作
I'm gonna go get my job,
然后我要回来和你大干一场
and then I'm gonna come back and do sex on you.
然后我们去弄点乳果雪糕
And then we're gonna get some TCBY.
你想吃乳酪吗
You want yogurt?
-想 -妈咪 宝宝想吃酸奶
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表