剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
Sluts.
抱歉我们迟到了 我们在邦妮家先尝了一下
Sorry we're late. We were pre-gaming at Bunny's
巴♥特♥尔♥斯和詹姆斯的新品酒
with a new Bartles & Jaymes flavor.
长话短说 难喝到吐
And long story short, we ralphed.
那只是个样品
It was a prototype!
而且说实话
And if we're being honest,
自从你的订婚闹剧之后
after your whole engagement party fiasco,
我们都觉得你可能会取消婚礼
we just thought you might call the whole wedding off.
取消婚礼 取消婚礼
Call off the wedding? Call off the wedding?
取 取消婚礼
Call off--off the wedding?
取消婚礼
Call off the wedding?
说的跟真的是的 小婊砸
Okay, as if, slut!
-那也太差劲了 -好吧
- That's so ghetto. - Oh, okay.
布莱尔跟我情比金坚 对吧布莱尔
Blair and I are stronger than ever, right, Blair?
谢天谢地
Thank God!
有那么一会我还担心的很
'Cause for a second there, I was like, "Ew."
-担心什么嘛 -我们去舞厅玩吧
- Ew! - Now let's go to Danceteria!
这地方简直太差劲了
This place is so last weekend.
什么人都放进来
They're letting anyone in.
无意冒犯
No offense.
-你是欠抽吗 -我要把这个
- Are you trying to get Jap slapped? - I will fucking
芭比贱♥人♥的脑袋拧下来
knock this Barbie bitch's head off the fucking neck.
道恩 谢谢你跟我聊
Dawn, thank you so much for the talk.
-再见 -你让我意识到
- Bye. - You made me realize that
布莱尔和我是天作之合
Blair and I are perfect for each other.
再见 心肝布莱尔
Bye, Care Blair.
再见 各位
Bye, guys.
等等我 姑娘们
Wait for me, girls!
玩得开心 女士们
Have fun, ladies!
你刚刚在胡扯什么
What was that bullshit?
不是胡扯
It wasn't bullshit.
我得走了
I got to go.
好吧 晚安
Okay, well, good night.
去你的 老蒙
Fuck you, Mo.
女人 对吧
Eh, pbbt! Chicks, right?
-你知道我们该做什么吗 -我不能和蒂芙结婚
- You know what we need to do? - I can't marry Tiff.
你说...你说不能和蒂芙结婚是什么意思
What do you--what do you mean you can't marry Tiff?
你当然要和蒂芙结婚
Of course you're gonna marry Tiff.
-你不是我老板 -严格来说
- You're not the boss of me. - Technically...
对 工作上的老板 但蒂芙不是工作
At work, yes, but Tiff is not work.
对 她有时候是非常难搞
I mean, yes, she can be very trying at times,
但你为什么对我的感情关系这么投入
but-but why are you so invested in my relationship?
因为我真的投入了
Because I am literally invested.
什么
What?
好吧 我要跟你坦白一件事
Okay, I'm gonna confess something to you.
我知道
I know.
你乱动了我桌里的牙刷
You fucked with the toothbrush in my desk.
但那只是个诱饵
But that is just a decoy,
储藏室里的牙刷也一样
as is the toothbrush in the supply closet.
-我用的牙刷... -装在保鲜袋里
- My real toothbrush-- - Is in a Ziploc bag
放在洗手间第二个隔间上面的天花板里
in the bathroom in the ceiling tile, second stall.
-天哪 -我要说的不是这个
- Oh, dear God. - That's not the thing.
听我说 布莱尔
Listen, Blair, I--
我说我们是朋友的时候
Okay, when I said we were friends,
说的是真话 我是真心的
that was real-- I meant that.
但真♥相♥是 我一直在玩弄你 孩子
But the truth is, I've been playing you, kid...
从一开始就是
from the beginning.
可♥卡♥因♥ 逮捕 那是...一场骗局
The coke, the arrest, it was-- it was a con.
目的是确保你到我手下工作
I was trying to make sure that you worked for me
这样我就有办法把那些诱人又难入手的
so that I could, you know, work on getting those sweet, sweet
乔治纳家族股份弄到手
ungettable Georgina family shares,
但这都是在我们成为朋友之前
but that was before we were boys.
先听我说 在你开口之前 好好想想
Now just listen. Before you say anything, I want you to think,
因为根据我对你的了解 你是个聪明人
'cause if there's one thing I know about you, it's that you're smart.
你刚刚说了你不能和蒂芙结婚 对吧
Now, you just said that you cannot marry Tiff, right?
反正你也要让她心碎
So you're gonna break her heart anyway.
为何不让她先实现梦想中的婚礼呢
I mean, why not give her the wedding of her dreams first?
我们一起玩乔治纳好戏吧 我和你
Let's run the Georgina play-- me and you,
共同合作
together, as a team.
合情合理
It makes sense.
我是说 不仅合情合理
I mean, it makes more than cents.
还合钱合理 数千万的钱
It makes dollars. It makes tens of millions of dollars.
为了我们自己 为了两个
For us. For two guys who were never
一辈子没享过福的人
handed a fucking thing their whole goddamn lives.
就这么办吧
Let's do it.
你怎么说
What do you say?
去你的
Fuck you.
我要把一切都告诉蒂芙
I'm gonna tell Tiff everything.
还有 毛里斯
And, Maurice...
我辞职
I quit.
你好吗 伙计 很高兴见到你
Oh, hey. What's up, man? Good to see you.
瞧瞧这是谁 欢迎
Oh, well, well, well. Welcome, welcome.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
-有事走不开 -没关系 小基基
- I, uh, I got caught up. - Hey, hey, no problemo, Kiki!
我能...给你一个东西吗
Can I-- can I give you something?
-好啊 -稍等一下
- Uh, yes? - Okay. I'll--just hold on here.
好
Okay.
这个 对我来说很特别
This, um, is very special to me.
我想把它
I want you...
送给你
to have it.
-来 戴上 -什么情况
- Oh, here, just--okay. - What is happening?
好了
All right, yeah.
来 看一看 看一看
Yeah! Here, take a look. Take a look.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
嗯 我很喜欢
Yeah, I love it.
我想要你知道 不管发生什么
I want you to know that no matter what goes down...
我永远都爱你
I will always love you.
你还说我戏多
And you say I'm the dramatic one.
-这个嘛 -这简直是《钢木兰基》里的场景
- Well... - This is like a scene from "Steel Fagnolias."
罗伯特·哈林1987年创作的戏剧《钢木兰花》
我觉得更像《同性情深》
I would've said "Terms of Enqueerment."
1983年电影《母女情深》
-你怎么敢 -拜托
- How dare you? - Oh, come on.
把酒喝了吧 谢尔比
Oh, here, drink your juice, Shelby.
《钢木兰花》相关
好吧 "救救我女儿"
Oh, okay, yeah. "Help my daughter."
《母女情深》相关
说得好
Bingo.
听我说 斯宾塞
Listen, Spence.
-对不起 -不 宝贝 我对不起
- I'm sorry. - No, baby, I'm sorry.
我一直坐在这里生气
You know, I've been sitting here, annoyed
我们又错过了共处的晚上
that we missed a night together.
但事业对你来说很重要
But work's a big part of who you are,
而我爱你
and I love who you are.
我会珍惜与你不多的相处机会
And I'll take however much of you I can get.
至少你赶上了看彗星的时间
Hey, at least you made it back in time for the comet.
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
什么
What?
-天啊 -蒂芙 蒂芙
- Oh, my God! Aah! - Tiff! Tiff?
救救我 救救我 放开我
Help me! Help me! Get your hands off me!
布莱尔 给我爸打电♥话♥
Blair, call my dad!
蒂芙
Tiff!
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表