剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
Ooh! You just got DeBarged.
大家伙 我出一万
Okay, everybody, ten Gs,
赌这位迈克尔·J·吸鸡男在一小时内输光
Michael J. Cocksucker here goes bust in an hour!
我他妈押一万五 我出一万五
No, fucking make that 15! I got 15!
BGM: Rhythm of the Night by DeBarge
*When it feels like*
*The world is on your shoulders*
*And all of the madness has got you going crazy*
*It's time to get out*
*Step out into the street*
*Where all of the action*
*Is right there at your feet*
*Well, I know a place*
*Where we can dance the whole night away*
*Underneath electric stars...*
这可不行
Whoa! Not okay!
这不好玩
Not cool!
*You'll be doing fine once the music starts*
*Oh! Feel the beat of the rhythm of the night*
*Dance until the morning light*
这就是我爱你的原因 谢尔盖
That's why I love you, Sergei.
*You can leave them all behind*
*Feel the beat of the rhythm of the night*
-这能行吗 -这小子逮住机会了
- This is working? - Kid's got a shot.
他妈的
Fucking--
老兄 我们才刚修好那堵墙
Dude, we just fixed that wall!
我带着货
Hey, I got the...
借过一下
Just coming through there?
该死
Shit.
*Look out on the street now...*
*The music's playing...*
*Under the streetlights, the scene is being set*
泛太平洋控股公♥司♥
*A night for romance...*
个头不大 出血量可不少
That's a lot of blood for a little guy.
该死 我不敢相信
Shit. I can't believe it.
这个家伙快挣到十万了
This guy's gonna get to 100.
简直就是鬼扯
Oh, this is bullshit.
这他妈是怎么发生的
How the fuck is this happening?
顶住 顶住
Hang on, hang on.
-该死 -资产在往下掉
- Oh, shit. - It's dropping!
空头卖♥♥家来了
Here come the short sellers.
不 不
No, no, no.
傻♥逼♥了吧
Oh! Fuck you!
道恩 给钱 猎豹脱衣俱乐部
Pay up, Dawn! Cheetah's Topless!
第一轮酒钱我请 走起
First round of head's on me. Let's go.
快点 这就对了
Come on, there you go.
好极了 非常感谢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Thank you very much.
再见
Bye-bye.
派对见 道恩
See you at the party, Dawn.
该死
Shit.
你赌我会赢吗
You bet on me to win?
其实我赌你会输光
Actually, I bet you'd lose it all.
你最后剩下的84美分让我赔了一万五
That last 84 cent cost me 15 grand.
你不能留下来真可惜
Well, too bad you won't be sticking around.
你很可爱 小子
You're cute, kid.
但你是曼哈顿自印第安人之后最烂的交易员
But you're the worst trader in Manhattan since the Indians.
你们好 互操两兄弟
Hey, brother-fuckers.
-那是个谣言 一个天杀的谣言 -谣言
- That's a rumor! That's a goddamn rumor! - Rumor.
这是一份买♥♥入你们持有的
This is a buy order
全部乔治纳股份的订单
for all your Georgina shares.
如果你们不在这上面签字
So, if you would please sign this
我就打电♥话♥给移♥民♥署或是儿童保护组织
before I have to call INS or child protective services
或是其他什么部门来管管你们正在干的事
or whatever the fuck it is you guys got going here.
你知道 小莱 虽然我很愿意阻止
You know, Len, as much as I'd like to deny Mr. Monroe
蒙罗先生得偿所愿
of something he desires...
记住爸爸的话
remember what Daddy always said.
"绝不放过任何一单靠谱的生意"
"Never walk away from a dollar that makes sense."
听起来你们的爸爸就是个王八蛋
Well, you know, your daddy sounds like a schmuck!
被老蒙我通吃的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to get mowed down by Mo,
你们俩大傻♥逼♥
you double McFucks?
"回避一下"用韩语怎么说
How do you say "give us the room" in Korean?
算了 你们走吧
You know what? Never mind. Just leave.
这间屋子里的所有韩国人都走开
All the Koreans in the room, leave.
所有韩国人都快离开这个房♥间
Every Korean in the room, get out of the room.
抱歉 女士们 你们得退场啦
Sorry, ladies, you're gonna miss the show.
你们知道什么才算酷炫吗
You know what's gonna be amazing?
等我把这个鸟地方重新装♥修♥一遍
When I redecorate this fucking place, right?
把蓝血贵族都赶出去 换成咱们新血
Out with the blue blood, in with the new blood.
小莱 我想我知道老蒙在干吗
You know, Len, I think I know what Mo's up to.
你觉得他正试着
You think he's trying...?
乔治纳好戏
The Georgina play.
你们俩明白得太晚了
Well, uh, guess what, you figured it out two signatures too late.
明天这个时候 我就有51%的股份
By this time tomorrow, I'll be at 51%,
我就会比你们俩混♥蛋♥加在一起还有钱
and I'll be richer than both of you two fucks fucked together.
不 不 你只能得到49%
No, no, you'll only get to 49%,
然后你很快会意识到乔治纳
and then you'll quickly realize that Georgina
才是华尔街屹立不倒的神话[白鲸]
is the white whale of Wall Street.
鲸鱼 我喜欢鲸鱼
Oh, whale? I love whale.
吕克之家秘密菜单的座头鲸生鱼片
Chez Luc does an off-menu humpback carpaccio
好吃得要命
that's to die for.
1861年 乔治纳牛仔
In 1861, Georgina Jeans--
或者用它当时为人所知的名字
or as it was known at the time,
乔治纳合并黑奴控股
Georgina Amalgamated Slave Holdings--
决定停止贩奴 开始生产裤子
decided to stop selling slaves and start making pants.
给黑奴的裤子
For slaves.
最终 奴隶制度不再流行
Eventually slavery went out of fashion.
但讽刺的是 这些裤子流行起来
But, ironically, those pants became very fashionable.
这个公♥司♥发达了
The company took off.
从那时起 它们的仓库使之成为了
Ever since, their warehouses have made them
人们竞相收♥购♥的目标
a target for takeovers.
比你毛里斯更厉害的人
Better men than you, Maurice, have fallen prey
都为了乔治纳小姐心荡神摇
to the siren song of Lady Georgina.
但她使他们破产或自杀
But she's left them all bankrupt, suicidal,
还有更糟的
or even worse...
沦为中产阶级
middle class.
好吧 但现在不一样了
Yeah, well, until now.
永远都一样
Until never.
乔治纳家族拥有的51%股份
The Georgina family owns 51%
藏在空壳公♥司♥下的空壳公♥司♥
hidden in shell companies within shell companies
就算一亿个犹太律师
that would take a million Jew lawyers
花一亿年也找不出来
a million Jew years to jew out.
这个家族把一切做得滴水不漏
And the family keeps it a well-guarded secret
以至于所有试图收♥购♥的人都会惹火烧身
so that anyone attempting a takeover gets burned.
-有时就是字面的意思 -字面的意思
- Sometimes literally. - Sometimes literally!
我们的祖父 利昂奈提斯·雷曼
Our grand-père, Leonitis Lehman
在收♥购♥失败后自焚
set himself ablaze
直接引发了29年的大股灾
after his failed attempt triggered the '29 crash.
所以 除非你也是乔治纳家族的一员
So, unless your last name is Georgina,
祝你能成功脱手华尔街历史上
good luck unloading the most toxic stock
最有毒的股票
in the history of Wall Street.
小莱 我有个好笑的笑话
Hey, Len, I got a good one for you.
那些和雷曼兄弟做完交易的
Where do all the rock-star traders go out
明星交易员们都从哪出去了
after they trade with the Lehmans?
-从窗户 -好好笑
- A window. - Oh, that's funny.
你上的那些单口相声课终于有收获了
Those comedy classes are really paying off.
你的单口相声课蠢透了
Your comedy classes suck!
你讲笑话的时机烂透了
And your timing is for shit!
我要走了
I'm gonna go now.
祝你好运
Good luck.
靠
Shit.
我知道 很恶心吧
I know. It's pretty gross, right?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我惊叹的是你
I'm talking about you.
幸亏这里的自动喷水器坏了
Good thing these sprinklers don't work.
不然像你这么惹火
It'd be...
我得光鲜亮丽地出席
Well, you know, I did have to come correct
你的派对 不是吗
for your party, right?
没错
Yes, you did.
今天和雷曼兄弟谈得怎么样
So how'd it go with the Lehmans today?
棒呆了 不然呢
Fucking outstanding. How else could it go?
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表