剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
很好
Good.
听着 我
So, listen, I'm...
我很抱歉今天为难你 蒙蒙
I'm sorry I was so hard on you today, Mo-Mo.
我只是
I just...
我只是
I just, uh...
我只是希望你没事
You know, I just want you to be okay.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
小道恩 你好了吗
Hey, Dawny, you ready?
兄弟 毛里斯
My man! Maurice!
斯宾塞
Spencer.
大脑的工作怎么样 老兄
How's the brain biz, bro?
-挺无聊的 -我能想象
- Oh, you know, it's boring. - Yeah, I can imagine.
不 这是个神经外科的段子
No, that's a neurosurgery joke--
因为我们总在给人脑钻孔[无聊]
because we're always boring into people's skulls.
太酷了
Amazing!
说到段子
But speaking of jokes,
你们今晚会很开心的
you guys are gonna love it tonight
因为我请了皮斯科博[喜剧演员]来表演
because I got Piscopo MC'ing.
他能模仿一个更炫的我
Yeah, he does an amazing me.
听起来有点种族歧视
Sounds like it could be kind of racist--
确实很种族歧视 但是是搞笑的种族歧视
and it-it is very racist-- but it's funny racist.
"搞笑的种族歧视" 好啊
"Funny racist"? Okay, yeah.
-是有意思的那种 -我还记得
- It's the good kind. - You know, I remember
你以前过生日只在丘奇炸鸡店
when your birthday used to be just sticking a candle
给苹果派插根蜡烛就完事
in some apple pie at Church's Chicken.
是啊 操蛋的日子过去了
Yeah, well, fuck those days, huh?
好吧
Okay, well, uh...
如果你们不介意的话
Anyway, if you don't mind, though,
-我得走了 -没问题
- I got to get out of here... - Yeah.
因为我也有一位道恩姑娘
because I got a Dawn I have to get to myself.
你们可能听说过她 瑞伊·道恩·钟
You may have heard of her-- Rae Dawn Chong.
没错
That's right.
我要让她看看什么才是真正的紫茄子
I'm gonna show her the real color purple.
这是个关于老二的段子
My co-- it's a dick joke.
老二的尖尖
The top of it.
当它充血的时候会变成紫色 跟茄子似的
When it gets engorged, it turns purple, like aubergine.
派对见
See you at the party!
好的
All right.
怎么了
What's the problem?
你的小算法在跟真正的交易者打交道时
Your little algorithm doesn't work so well
效果不是很好 对吧
against real traders, huh?
专业提醒 小子 电脑不做交易
Pro tip, kid--computers don't make trades, okay?
人才会做交易
Men do.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
-傻屌♥ -等一下
- Dick. - Wait a minute. Hold up.
你打算怎么办 你要去...
So what was the plan? You were gonna...
找到一份丰厚的工作
land a big, juicy job,
然后跑过去向她求婚吗
then you're gonna run over there and propose to her?
是的
Yeah.
我理解
I get that.
听我说 你必须去做
Look, you got to do it.
你必须去求婚 如果你不去的话
You just got to fucking do it. If you don't do this,
你这一辈子都会后悔的
you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life.
你会失去她的
You're gonna lose her forever.
-不 我已经失去她了 -没有
- No, I already lost her. - No.
她不会嫁给一个
She's not gonna marry some...
没工作的
jobless...
-废物 -你不是
- loser. - You're not--
我是个废物
I'm a loser.
快去求婚吧 好吗
Look, just go fucking propose already, okay?
明天早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
等等 你说真的吗
Wait. Wait, really?
是啊
Yes.
开着本♥田♥车
With the Honda.
明天早上在你的本♥田♥车上见
I will see you in the morning with the Honda.
愿赌服输
A bet is a bet.
我刚刚开玩笑的
Come on. I'm just messing around.
你今天没那么差劲
You didn't do so bad today.
我给你损失了49999美金16美分
I lost you $49,999.16.
那算什么 就是两个机器人管家的钱
W-what is that? That's like two robot butlers.
-没错 -自从1973年以来
- Uh, sure. - You know, nobody's yelled
没人冲我这么喊过
at me like that since 1973?
你是个有种的人
You got some balls behind those pleats.
你怎么想的 硕士先生
So what do you say, Mr. MBA?
你想跟我♥干♥吗
You want to fuck with me?
还是你太优秀 看不起我这"杂碎店"
Or are you too good for my little "chop shop"?
我当然愿意跟你干
I would love to fuck with you.
-谢谢 谢谢你 -好的
- Yes. Yes. Yes, thank you. - Okay.
-非常感谢 -别碰我
- Thank you so-- - Oh! No touching.
-对不起 -别碰我
- I'm sorry. - No touching.
对不起
I'm sorry about that.
但我有条件的 你应该听一听
But I got something else, and you need to hear this.
-这很重要 -好的
- This is critical. - Yes.
我需要那辆本♥田♥车
I'm gonna need that Honda.
你说你是开玩笑的
You said you were kidding.
我是说 "我不想要"是在开玩笑
No, I was kidding when I said I didn't need it.
给我那辆本♥田♥车 我要用它当厕所
Give me the fucking Honda. I'm gonna use it as a toilet.
下次我来拿这个蠢领带夹
And next time I'm coming for that dope-ass tie pin.
不不不 我没跟你赌这个
Oh, no, no, no, I'd never bet this.
滚蛋 所有东西都有自己的价格
Get the fuck out of here. Everything's got a price.
你在看世界大赛吗
You watching the World Series?
怎么
Yeah.
别押红袜队赢 算哥
Don't bet on the Red Sox, Al.
波士顿红袜队是2018美职棒世界大赛的冠军球队
-"算法哥"的简称 -好吧
- I shortened "algorithm." - Huh.
天啊 我以为他不会来
Oh, shit! I did not think he was gonna show up.
BGM: New York Minute (Live On MTV/1994) by Eagles
*Harry got up*
*Dressed all in black*
你准备好了吗 老大
You ready, boss?
*Went down to the station*
老大
Boss?
*And he never came back*
我们回家吧
You know, let's just go home.
我累了
I'm--I'm beat.
*They found his clothing...*
没问题 老蒙
You got it, Mo.
*And he won't be down on Wall Street*
*In the morning*
*He had a home*
*Love of a girl*
*But men get lost sometimes*
*As years unfurl*
*One day he crossed some line*
*And he was too much in this world*
*But I guess it doesn't matter anymore*
*In a New York Minute*
*Everything can change*
*In a New York minute*
*Things can get pretty strange*
*In a New York minute*
乔治纳
*Everything can change*
*In a New York minute*
蒂芙·乔治纳的男朋友
*Everything can change*
*In a New York minute*
蒂芙·乔治纳的男朋友
*You can get out of the way*
*In a New York minute*
*Everything can change*
*In a New York minute*
*In a New York minute*
*Everything can change*
*In a New York minute*
*Things can get a little strange*
*In a New York minute*
*Everything can change*
*In a New York Minute*
离黑色星期一还有365天
*Everything can change*
离黑色星期一还有36♥4♥天
*In a New York minute*
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表