剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
That's a weird thing to say.
他的标志不是巨大的棒球头吗
Isn't his giant baseball head kind of his calling card?
是啊 闭嘴
Yeah, shh, shh, shh.
*I only wanted someone...*
看上去不错 大都会先生
Looking good, Mr. Met! Whoo!
干得漂亮
Uh... great job out there.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
想知道我不让你接收
Look, want to know the real reason
那些股份的真正原因吗
why I didn't let you park those shares?
因为如果出问题了
Because if something goes bad,
你是我生命中
you are the only person in my life
唯一不可或缺的人
that I can't live without.
你能把头套拿下来吗
Can you maybe take off the head?
因为我没法判断你的反应
'Cause I cannot gauge how any of this is landing.
如果希拉不肯收下那些股份 我来
If Shira won't take those shares, I will.
不 为什么
No. Why?
因为我想赚足够多的钱
'Cause I would like to make enough money
这样我就不用在一帮被宠坏的孩子面前蹦跶
so I don't have to prance around for a bunch of spoiled brats
穿着我从中国城买♥♥的山寨大都会先生套装
in an off-brand Señor Met costume I got in Chinatown
因为你请不来正主
'cause you couldn't get the real one to show up.
快过来
Come here, you.
美好的一天
Uh, blessed day.
好了 去享受派对吧
All right, go and enjoy the party.
桌游
Oh! A board game.
好的 这可以作为大学基金 谢谢
Okay, that's gonna pay for college. Thank you.
你的表亲们就是一群乞丐
Your cousins are a bunch of schnorrers.
谢谢 谢谢 太贴心了
Thank you. Thank you. Very sweet.
你们的股份脱手了吗
You guys get rid of your shares?
嗯 易如反掌
Yep. Could not have been a simpler process.
完全没忘记
Totally remembered to do that.
你给谁了
Who'd you go with?
你是个男人了
爱你的 老蒙叔叔
乔治纳牛仔裤
这是什么
What's this?
-那是我孩子 -我知道
- That's my kid. - I know.
恭喜奶
Mazel titties.
不好意思
Excuse me. Hey.
老蒙 伙计们
Hey, Mo. Hey, guys.
我来是为了告诉你两件事
Um, so I came here to tell you two things.
第一件
One--
这可能是可♥卡♥因♥疯话
and this might be the cocaine talking,
不过我们能再吸点可♥卡♥因♥吗
but can we get some more cocaine?
第二件
And two...
我把蒂芙甩了
...I broke up with Tiff.
我把蒂芙甩了
I broke up with Tiff!
这是儿童婚礼吗
Is this a child wedding?
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表