剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
Damn it.
*Lived through their vocations*
*From the past until completion*
快出来
Come on, now!
就是这样 看招
That's it! Watch it! Oh! Come on!
他们那群人在哪
Where are they?
下去吧
Get down!
不 你主宰了全场
No, I mean, you really dominated
就跟美国角斗士世纪大对决一样
the whole, like, American Gladiators jousting.
我知道 我之前跟双子座约会过一段时间
I know I did; you know, I dated Gemini for a minute.
直到他打激素打到蛋蛋缩成葡萄干大小
You know, until he 'roided his balls into raisins.
他是个狮子座 我是巨蟹座 所以我们不适合
And he was a Leo, I'm a Cancer, so we were incompatible.
当然了 我是每段感情里的毒瘤
Of course, I'm a cancer in every relationship.
听到你承认这点我很欣慰
Oh. I'm glad you said it.
-到我房♥间了 -我的在那
- Well, this is me. - Yep. That's me.
这是你房♥间
This is you.
对
Yep.
你接下来想干什么 我是说
What do you want to do, I mean...
你想回去休息还是
you want to call it, or...
我还能再派对一场
I could always do one more.
对 你证实了这一点
Oh, yeah, you proved that.
大日子 老莫
Big day, Mo.
都足以载入史册了
It's a fucking huge day.
-我们太需要这笔钱了 -你一直在强调这点
- We need this money bad, kid. - You keep saying that.
你是不是有事瞒着我
What is it you're not telling me?
-你知道的 我... -什么
- Well, you know, I'm... - Huh? What?
听着 在黑道差点切了我的手指之后
Look, after the Yakuza almost took my finger,
他们有点慌并让我给他们一小部分
they kind of freaked out and made me give them a small percentage
詹玛集团的股份作为抵押
of the Jammer Group as collateral.
只是抵押而已
Just collateral.
等等 多少
Wait, wait. How much?
没多少 真没多少 就30%
It's not--it doesn't-- it's 30 percent.
但只是抵押 没什么影响的
But it's collateral. It doesn't matter.
-咱俩还好吗 -跟以前一样啊
- Where were we? - We were where we always are.
你一个字都没有告诉我
You not telling me shit.
我刚不跟你说了吗 道恩 你能冷静点吗
I just fuckin' told you, Dawn, would you chill?
我们只要把款项付清就能把钱拿回来
We get the money back when we catch up on the payments.
就跟当铺一样
It's like a pawn shop.
我以为这是共识 既然我们是合伙人
I thought we agreed, now that we're partners,
你就要对我做到完全诚实
that you'd be fucking honest with me--
-我也是这么想的 -我也会对你诚实
- I thought the same thing. - And I'd be honest with you!
-信任是相互的 -没错
- With each other! - Exactly.
直到某人撒谎说自己没去雪松酒馆
Until somebody lied about showing up at Cedar Tavern.
你要是没去那里你怎么知道我在那
And how would you know I was there unless you were there?
因为我知道女人做事的风格
Uh, because I know how women work.
我对女人很了解 我的直觉跟女人一样准
I know women stuff, I have amazing women's intuition.
你在瞎扯什么玩意
That's not how that works!
-你好 这里是詹玛集团 -布莱尔 搞什么
- Hello, Jammer Group. - Blair? What the fuck?
你昨天晚上竟然没回家
You didn't come home last night.
那汉普顿斯还去不去了
What about the Hamptons?
我很抱歉 基斯那帮人
Well, I'm--I'm sorry, Keith and the guys sort of
把所有的碎纸工作都交给我了
ditched me with all of the shredding.
你为什么让他们欺负你呢
Why do you let them bully you?
蒂芙妮 他们不是在欺负我 好吗
Tiffany, they're not bullying me, okay?
虽然他确实拿走了我的午饭钱
Although I guess he did sort of take my lunch money.
你需要站起来为自己反抗
Okay, you need to stand up for yourself.
蒂芙妮 我知道你没有很多工作经验
Tiffany, I know you don't have a lot of work experience,
但是工作中必须要遵守行政管理系统
but there is a chain of command that needs to be respected.
好吧
Okay.
所以是你毁了我们的浪漫周末
So you ruin our romantic weekend,
但因为我是个不用工作的富家女所以是我的错
but it's my fault 'cause I'm some rich girl who never worked,
就因为我是个不用工作的富家女
just because I'm a rich girl who never worked?
-不像你宝贵的道恩 -你说什么
- Unlike your precious Dawn. - What? What?
我不是 不不
I don't--no, no.
我对道恩没有感觉 好吗
I do not have feelings for Dawn, all right?
我之前跟你解释过 我甚至
I explained this to you, I even--
我甚至给你看了那集《霍根英雄》
I even showed you that episode of Hogan's Heroes.
听着 我很抱歉 我会补偿你
Look. I'm sorry. I will make this up to you.
今晚让你♥爸♥给我们订好那家
Have your dad get us the most un-gettable
巨难预约的餐厅 好吗
reservation tonight, okay?
晚饭之后 我们就回家
And then afterwards, we're gonna go home,
我要把你的身体折成蝴蝶面包的形状
and I'm gonna twist you into a hot pretzel
然后在里面注入我的芝士玉米
and inject you with my nacho ch--
-对不起 那其实是... -恶心
- I'm sorry, that was really-- - Yuck.
-我第一次说黄段... -今晚八点来接我
- My--my first attempt at-- - Pick me up at eight.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
你怎么不给她30%的股份
Why don't you give her 30 percent of the company?
-是她在看我 -真的吗
- She's looking at me. - Oh, really?
她屁♥股♥上什么时候长眼睛了
Her butt cheeks have fucking eyes now?
没长眼睛 但她看着我呢
No fucking eyes. She looked at me.
不回看她一眼不礼貌
It's impolite not to look back.
毛里斯 小道恩
Maurice! Dawny!
昨晚可真是太疯狂了
What a wild night, huh?
你是谁
Who are you?
反正不是迈克尔·米尔肯
Well, Not Michael Milken.
我以为昨天我们就见到了不是米尔肯的人
I thought we didn't meet Milken yesterday.
是吗 或不是
Or didn't you? Not?
你们准备好去见你们的神秘金主了吗
So, are you guys ready to meet your monetary mystery date?
-好啊 我们就是为这而来 -好的
- Yeah. That's why we're here. - Yeah.
很好 你们先请
All right. After you.
多谢
Thank you.
这是场相亲
It's a shidduch.
可算来了
Oh, here we go.
"相亲"在犹太语里是"瞎搞"的意思吗
Is "Shidduch" Jew talk for "Shit show"?
我以为这是场投资者会议 结果来了乱♥伦♥者
I thought this was a conference for investors, not incestors.
-我们可会告你的 -这是造谣
- We will sue you. - That is slander!
-这就是造谣 -我们可会告你的
- That is slanderous! - We will sue you.
不是针对谁啊
Yeah, nothing personal,
但我受不了这俩邪恶好基友
but I can't stand these evil Twinkies.
-我们也这么觉得 -我们也有
- Well, the feeling is mutual.- Yeah, we both have that,
同样的感觉
uh, same feeling.
但这是我亲自给你们
But I personally "Motel-the-Tailored"
两家公♥司♥搭的鹊桥
this match specifically for both of your two firms.
拜托 这可是金童玉女啊
Come on! This thing is bashert!
听着 我还是想听完他的话
Listen, I, for one, would like to hear him out,
但你能说英语吗
but maybe in English?
有什么用呢 雷曼兄弟绝对不会
What's the point? The Leighmans would never
做一桩不把我坑死的生意
make a deal that didn't fuck me over.
-对啊 -没错
- Yeah, yeah. - That's right.
而且我也是 所以 下一个
And ditto. So, uh, next.
毛里斯 等等
Maurice, wait a second.
等等 接下来没别人了
Wait. There-- there is no next.
什么意思 什么叫没别人了
What do you mean, there's no next?
这地方挤满了
This place is fuckin' lousy
富得流油的白人 还不成对儿
with rich white guys who don't come in pairs.
或不操对方
Or each other.
-我们能听见 -所以我才这么说
- We can hear you! - That's why I said it!
这就是我们为詹玛集团找的全部投资人
Look, this is all we have for the Jammer Group.
以你们公♥司♥的名声
There's not a lot of deals that make sense
很难做成几笔交易
for a firm with your reputation.
名声
Reputation?
这样对谁都好
This is the best thing for everybody.
-听他放屁 -老蒙
- Oh, this bullshit, huh? - Mo.
-怎么了 -你明知故问
- What? - What do you mean, what?
我们在这的唯一原因
The only reason we're here
是他们需要有人来跪舔 道恩
is 'cause they need a sucker, Dawn.
你看看
Look around.
只有咱们是黑人
One of these things is not like the brother.
得了吧 道恩 帮帮忙
Come on, Dawn, please, help me out.
-你瞎叫什么道恩 -我是你的合伙人
- What do you mean, "Dawn"? - Dawn. Your partner.
老蒙 不能意气用事 听他说完
Mo, let's put emotions aside. Let's hear him out.
我们大老远过来就是为了这笔交易
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表