剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
黑色星期一
第一季 第八集
《黑色星期一》前情提要
Previously on Black Monday...
道恩 我现在好困惑
Dawn, I'm really confused right now.
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
我心不在焉 难以集中注意力 因为道恩
I'm distracted. I keep losing focus over Dawn.
爱
Love.
我以为你在康妮那件事后吸取了教训
I thought you'd learned your lesson after Connie.
我不能和蒂芙结婚
I can't marry Tiff.
你当然要和蒂芙结婚
Of course you're gonna marry Tiff.
你为什么对我的感情关系这么投入
Why are you so invested in my relationship?
因为我真的投入了
Because I am literally invested.
我们一起玩乔治纳好戏吧 我和你
Let's run the Georgina play. Me and you.
去你的 我要把一切都告诉蒂芙
Fuck you. I'm gonna tell Tiff everything.
蒂芙
Tiff!
离黑色星期一还有6♥4♥天
离黑色星期一还有7042天
1968年 洛杉矶
走吧 兄弟
Let's go, brother!
*I don't care about money too much*
BGM: Don't Worry by Harry Krapsho
*Tens, twenty dollar bills and such*
*I don't have a dollar to my name*
你好啊 罗兰
Hey, Roland.
*And if you don't mind I'd like to stay the same*
-罗兰 -罗兰
- Roland! - Roland!
-罗兰 -罗兰
- Hey, Roland! - Hey, Roland!
*I just don't worry about nothing, no*
*I just don't worry*
*I just don't worry about a doggone thing*
*No, no, no...*
近来可好 罗兰
What's good, Roland?
*All right now*
*I don't have me no car*
*But you can bet I can get pretty far*
你好啊 罗兰
Hey, Roland.
*I don't like to stay in any one town*
*Don't worry*
*No, I just don't worry about nothing, no*
*Don't worry*
*I just don't worry about a doggone thing*
*No, no, no*
*Unh*
道恩
Dawn?
你最好别再捶门了
You better stop banging on my door
换个有理智的敲法
and knock like you got some sense.
怎么了
What?
道恩 你不会相信发生了什么
Dawn, you're never gonna believe what happened.
-蒂芙... -蒂芙妮·乔治纳
- Tiff-- - Tiffany Georgina,
曼哈顿名媛
Manhattan socialite and
乔治纳牛仔集团的继承人 日前已被绑♥架♥
heiress to the Georgina denim fortune, has been kidnapped
-绑匪已要求赎金...-天哪
- and held for ransom... - Oh, my god.
并且戴安娜王妃在没戴手套的情况下
And Princess Diana shakes hands
与一名艾滋病患者进行了亲切握手
with an AIDS patient without a glove.
布莱尔 接下来会发生什么
Blair, what's gonna happen?
稍后十一点为您带来更多新闻
More at 11:00.
她可能会死吧
She's probably gonna die.
别这么说
Oh, don't say that.
好了 要是 要是
Okay, maybe--maybe
要是乔治纳夫妇付了赎金
if the Georginas pay the ransom--
不 我说的是戴安娜王妃
No, I was talking about Princess Diana.
我不知道蒂芙会怎么样
I don't know what's gonna happen with Tiff.
警方没有任何线索并且...
The police have no leads and--
我不想这么问 道恩 但会不会是老蒙干的
I hate to ask this, Dawn, but could Mo have done this?
什么 不 不会的
What? No! No.
不可能 老蒙脑子是不太正常
No! Mo--Mo is crazy,
但你凭什么认为
but what would make you think
他会去绑♥架♥一个大活人
he would kidnap a person?
他昨天就把我给绑了
He kidnapped me yesterday!
有道理 但那只是开个玩笑而已
Fair, but that was for fun.
他们才不会管这件事叫"绑♥架♥架 睡觉觉"
I mean, they don't call it "Kidding-napping" For n--
没人这么叫 并且...
Nobody calls it kidding-napping, and...
他把乔治纳好戏都告诉我了 道恩
he told me about the Georgina play, Dawn.
你说什么
The what now?
乔治纳好戏
The Georgina play.
谢天谢地 我就知道你毫无头绪
Oh, thank God, I knew you wouldn't know anything.
-毫不知情 -斯宾塞在吗
- Mm-mm. - Is Spencer here?
他在我昨晚提出离婚之后就走了
Oh, well, not since I asked for a divorce last night.
天啊 咱俩今天真是出息啊
Oh, God, we're really packing it in today.
-是啊 -你还好吗
- Yeah. - Are you okay?
说实话 我还挺好的
Actually, yeah, I'm really okay.
那就行
Okay.
我想和你一起面对这所有的事
I-I wanna to get into all of this with you,
但老蒙一直在玩我 道恩
but Mo has been playing me all along, Dawn,
他想要接管乔治纳公♥司♥
to take over Georgina.
-这个嘛 -而且可能在我拒绝加入他后
- Well... - And maybe, when I said no to joining him,
他就采取了更激进的手段
he took to more drastic measures.
要是警♥察♥盘问我他的事
What do I tell the police
-我该说些什么 -什么都别说
- when they ask me about him? - Nothing.
如果我告诉警♥察♥ 他们会认为我也参与其中
I-if I tell them about the play, the police will think I'm involved,
毕竟谁能相信我几个月以来都毫无察觉
because who would believe I had no clue for months?
道恩 我不能坐牢
Dawn, I can't go to prison.
好吧 那
Okay, well, then--
那你得拖住他们 好吗
then you have to stall, okay?
老蒙没干这档子事
Mo didn't do this.
警♥察♥在九小时之内就救回了卡尔文·克莱恩的女儿
Just--you know they got Calvin Klein's daughter back in nine hours.
你能撑过这九个小时 对吧
You can stay strong for nine hours, can't you?
好吧 你怎么了
Okay, so what's happening, then?
现在是什么情况
What's happening now?
你知道 虽然我不想和她结婚
You know, I--I don't want to marry her,
但也不代表我就想要她
but that doesn't mean I want her--
被剁成肉馅
Ripped into chunks.
-不想 -看着我
- No. - Look at me.
她不会有事的 好吗
She's gonna be okay, all right?
警♥察♥会抓住那些绑匪
They're gonna find the guys that did this,
而且肯定不是老蒙
and it's not gonna be Mo.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
十分确定
I'm sure.
百分之百确定
A hundred percent.
你都干了些什么 神经病
What'd you do, you crazy fuck?
老蒙 蒂芙
Mo? Tiff!
黑豹党 南加州分会
大家快来看 新鲜出炉的《黑豹日报》
Here we go, Black Panther Journal fresh off the press.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们要土地
My brothers and sisters, we want land.
-是的 -兄弟 我们要教育
- Yes. - Brother, we want education.
-我们要公正 -说得好
- We want justice... - That's right.
我们还要和平
And we want peace.
是的 不过来几瓶冰啤也没大碍
Yeah, and a couple cold ones wouldn't hurt either.
-我没说错吧 -兄弟 没毛病
- Am I right? - You got that right, bro.
如果压♥迫♥者不肯听
If our oppressors won't listen,
就得让枪杆子替我们说话了
it's time our weapons speak for us.
动武吗 不要吧
Weapons? Oh, no.
我和赫比长得太靓 不能蹲号♥子
Me and Herbie too pretty to go to jail.
你见过这张俊脸不是吗 宝贝
You seen me, baby?
我可不是说说而已 听清楚了吗
I ain't just talking the talk. You hear me?
康妮 借一步说话
Connie, a word.
我不知道你们在巴尔的摩[美国城市]如何办事
I don't know how they do things out in Baltimore,
但在这 当你代表党派开口时
but out here, when you represent the party,
永远不能煽动暴行 绝不行
you do not stoke violence, ever.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我新来的
I'm new.
那我就只当个传话人好了
I'll just stick to spreading the word.
号♥外 号♥外
Extra! Extra!
没人理会黑人同胞死活
No one gives a shit about black folks!
这怎么样
How's that?
你得盯住她了 年轻人
You need to keep an eye on that one, young blood.
我眼睛绝对从她身上挪不开
I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on her.
打扰一下 姐们
Excuse me, sis.
我叫罗兰
Uh, my name is Roland,
但他们都叫我罗曼蒂克先生
but they call me Romantic.
你就是那个管事的 管土豆的家伙
Ah, so you the man in charge... of potatoes.
他们的确都说我很有魅力
Well, they do say I'm appealing.
那挺好的
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表