剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
来吧 道恩 我们走
Come on, Dawn. We're leaving.
别这样
Come on.
我晚点再回去 好吗
I'm gonna meet you at the house, okay?
不 你说什么 不行 我们要走了
No. What? No, we are leaving.
-走吧 -不 宝贝
- Let's go. - No, babe--
斯宾塞 别抓她
Hey, Spencer, don't grab her.
关你屁事
Mind your fucking business.
姑娘 我们走 快点
Girl, let's go. Let's go.
-我说了快走 -好疼
- I said let's go! - Ouch!
别跟我闹了 干什么
Stop playing with me--what?
老蒙 该死 老蒙
Mo! Damn it. Mo!
-我打架阴得很 -斯宾塞 住手
- Hey, hey, I fights dirty! - Spencer, stop!
-阴得很 -别打
- I fight dirty. - No.
算你走运 我这双手要留着做手术
You're so lucky I work with my hands.
就这样吗
So this is it?
你留下来和他在一起
You're gonna stay here with him?
他要把你调去康涅狄格州
He's gonna move you to Leighman's office
雷曼兄弟的公♥司♥逼你辞职
in Connecticut so you'll quit.
对
Yep.
你俩烂到一块去了
You two deserve each other.
回头见 绣花拳头
I'll see you again, sucker punch.
是真的吗 老蒙
Is that true, Mo?
你问哪部分
Um, which part?
BGM: Let's Dance by David Bowie
*Let's dance*
*Put on your red shoes*
*And dance the blues*
天啊
Oh, my God.
基斯
Keith?
你喜欢吗
You like?
我不知道该穿什么
I didn't know what to wear.
我看出来了
Yeah, I can tell.
你是贴心暖男 不是妖艳贱♥货♥
Yeah, you're a winter, not a spring,
-但你看起来很可爱 -你喜欢吗
- but you look cute. - You like it?
天啊 你用你的领带别针
Oh, my God, did you pierce your ear
-扎了耳洞吗 -对 流了很多血
- with your tie pin? - Yeah, a lot of blood,
而且我发现一开始扎错边了又得重扎
and then even more blood when I realized I pierced
-流的血更多了 -你一开始扎错边了
- the wrong one first. - You pierced the wrong one.
-好多规矩啊 -是的
- It's a lot of rules. - Yeah.
-去它的 我们跳舞吧 -好
- Fuck it. Let's dance. - Yeah.
*If you say run*
*I'll run with you*
*And if you say hide*
*We'll hide*
派对很赞
Fun party.
妻子开心 生活美满
Happy wife, happy life.
派对结束了 疤面人
Party's over, Scarface!
不不不 等等 怎么回事
No! No, no, no! Wait! What's happening?
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
*Tremble like a flower*
你看到刚刚那个...
Did you just see the...
道恩 我现在好困惑
Dawn, I'm really confused right now.
*Let's dance*
坏消息 小希希
Ooh, bad news, Shi-shi.
医生说我必须卧床休息
Yeah, Doc says I gotta be on bed rest.
我知道 我很想过去
I know, and I so wanted to be there
跟你和孩子们在一起
with you and the kids,
你知道我有多爱你的父母
and you know how much I love your parents,
但是...
but, uh-- --
我必须留下来
I just gotta stay here.
什么
What?
音乐
Music?
对 现在是周五晚上
Yeah, it's fucking Friday.
院子里到处都是手提录音机
In the yard, there's ghetto-blasters everywhere.
宝贝 我得挂了 我又要吐了
Look, babe, I gotta go. I'm--I'm feeling sick.
小小的善意谎言对大家都没坏处
A little white lie never hurt anybody.
你还撒过什么谎 基斯
What other lies have you told, Keith?
你们他妈是谁
Who the fuck are you?
-我是米西·米尔斯探员 -我是黛布·福克斯
- I'm Agent Missy Mills. - Deb Fox.
我们是证交委的
We're with the SEC.
全称是证券交易委员会
That's Securities and Exchange Commission.
你很不乖哦 基斯 对吗
You've been a bad boy, haven't you, Keith?
我们会联♥系♥你的
We'll be in touch.
别出城
Don't leave town.
*Into my arms*
*And tremble like a flower*
*Let's dance*
*Put on your red shoes*
*And dance the blues*
*Let's dance*
*Under the moonlight*
*The serious moonlight*
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表