剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
拜拜了宝贝" 好吗
adiós, baby," okay?
因为我爱你
'Cause I love you.
快过来
Come here, you.
-我在发抖 -是啊
- I'm shaking. - Yeah, you are.
我们需要庆祝一下
We need to celebrate.
你有香槟之类的吗
Do you have, uh, champagne or something?
-有 我去拿 -好 太棒了
- Yes, I'll get some. - All right, great, great.
我去拿 天啊
I'll get some. Oh, God.
好了
Okay...
-没有香槟了 -听起来棒极了
- Uh, out of champagne-- - Yeah, sounds great!
操 操
Oh! Fuck! Fuck.
基斯 天啊
Keith? Holy shit!
我没事 我没事
Whoa! I'm fine! I'm fine!
我没事
I'm fine.
你为什么要偷我的任天堂游戏机
Why are you stealing my Nintendo?
这是我的任天堂游戏机 好吗 我给你买♥♥的
It's my Nintendo, okay? I bought this for you.
现在我要把它送给我儿子 好吗
And now I need it for my son, okay? So...
如果我没办成 希拉会宰了我的
If I don't bring it to my son, Shira's gonna fucking kill me.
你不想获得幸福吗
Don't you want to be happy?
我现在就很幸福 我爱死我的家人了
I am happy. I fucking love my family.
你难道想要我为了你放弃他们吗
What, do you want me to leave them for you?
就为了性吗
For--for--for sex?
只是性吗
Wow. Just sex?
好吧 祝你晚安
Okay. Have a good night.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
-好啊 -好啊
- Okay. - Okay!
-去你的 -你知道吗
- Fuck you. - You know what?
去吹卡带吧 因为那真的管用 基斯
Go blow on the cartridges, because that really works, Keith.
有人相信游戏机故障时可以靠吹卡带解决
我来给你个能"吹"的东西
Yeah, I'll give you something to blow on.
操 我的胳膊
Oh, fuck! My arm.
就是他 快过来
Ah, there he is. Come here.
见到你真高兴
Ah. Great to see you.
有多久没见了
H-how long's it been?
桃莉·巴顿[歌♥手]来的那晚你在吧
Weren--weren't you here the night that Dolly Parton was here?
-是啊 -那一夜多疯狂啊
- Yeah, sure. - Yeah! What a crazy night, right?
疯狂的一夜
Oh, what a night.
是啊 真想念这个地方
Yeah, yeah. Missed this place.
能给我们来两个经典伯格汉堡吗
Can we get two classic Berger's Burgers, please?
好的
Sure.
来吧
Let's do this.
抱歉 找不开
Oh, sorry. No change for this.
我什么时候让人找过钱 别逗了
Like I've ever wanted change. Fuck out of here.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, pal.
-别客气 -要常来啊
- Yeah, no problem. - Hey, come around.
-我们都想你 -见到你真高兴
- We miss you. - Yeah, good to see you.
你真的见过桃莉·巴顿吗
You really met Dolly Parton?
她是和琳达·朗丝黛还是爱美萝·哈里斯在一起
Was she with Linda Ronstadt or Emmylou Harris?
三人一起出过专辑
我超爱三重唱
I-I'm a big trio fan.
她当时前呼后拥的
She was rolling pretty deep.
我当然认识桃莉·巴顿
I mean, of course I know Dolly Parton.
不然你以为是谁给她做的丰臀
Who do you think bought her those cans?
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
是上帝给的
God did.
有时候他确实会双手奉上
Sometimes He does give with both hands.
其实那是我在这里度过的
Actually, it's my second-favorite night
排名第二的夜晚
I've ever spent in here.
排名第一的呢
W-what was your first?
我在离这不远的一家孤儿院长大
Uh...I grew up in an orphanage not too far from here--
其实就在街角那边
right around the corner, actually--
这里的香气飘出去
and the smell from this place would just go
整个街区都能闻到
all throughout the neighborhood.
1961年的一天 我跑进来
And o--and one day, 1961, I ran in here.
一把抓起柜台上的汉堡
I grabbed a burger right off the counter,
心里想着 "天啊 我终于能尝尝
and I'm thinking, "Oh, man, I'm gonna finally taste this thing
这个我天天意淫的东西了"
I've been jacking it to all my life."
但是老伙计伯格 愿他安息
But old man Berger, God rest his soul--
他比看起来要利索得多
a lot faster than he looked.
他抓住了我
Caught me.
他并没有打我一顿或者报♥警♥什么的
He didn't, you know, beat my ass or call the cops or anything.
他给了我一份工作
He gave me a job.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
那天晚上 在我人生第一天辛勤工作后
And that night, after my first hard day of work
扔垃圾 拖地 扫地 全套的
throwing out trash and mopping, sweeping, all of that,
我到后面给自己做了个汉堡
I cooked myself a burger back there.
-真要命 -那是你这辈子吃过最好吃的汉堡
- And God damn it-- - Best burger of your life?
不是 没烤熟 差点让我肛♥门♥脱垂
No, undercooked it. Nearly prolapsed my anus.
但是第二天晚上我出院后
But when I got out of the hospital the next night,
回到这里 伯格给我做了个汉堡
I came back here, and Bergy cooked me a burger.
-那个天杀的... -不好意思 你
- And that motherfucking-- - I'm sorry, you--
你马上回来又吃了个汉堡
you immediately came back and ate another burger?
重点是 布莱尔 它好吃爆了
The point is, Blair, it was dope.
蒂芙就不懂这些 因为她出身富贵
That's what Tiff doesn't get, 'cause she was born with money.
是啊 那个牛仔裤公♥司♥
Oh, yeah, the whole jeans thing.
是啊 她买♥♥什么东西都想用父母的钱
Yeah, yeah, and she wants to use her parents' money for everything.
-太烦人了 -这个嘛
- It's so annoying. - Well...
-别不分好坏全盘否定嘛 -请用
- Don't throw the whole baby out with the bathwater. - Here you go.
-瞧瞧这个 我们开动吧 -谢谢
- Oh, look at this. Let's dig in. - Oh, thanks.
所以里根要砍掉所有的艺术拨款
And so Reagan is cutting all of the funding for the arts.
他要是在他的那些电影问世前想到这个就好了
Ugh. I wish he would've thought of that before his movies.
我不讨厌那部有猴子的
I didn't hate the one with the monkey.
罗纳德·里根1951年主演的电影《君子红颜》
妈妈 现在我是合伙人了
You know, Mom, now that I'm a partner,
我可以和公♥司♥谈谈
I could talk to the firm
也许能提供资助的机会
about maybe funding an endowment opportunity.
说到机会 我其实给你们准备了一个
Speaking of opportunities, i actually have one for you guys.
也许能轻松赚点钱
Maybe make some easy money.
我最爱这种钱
Ooh, my favorite kind.
我最爱的钱是卢比 印度的货币
Mine is the rupee. It's an Indian currency.
这个词也很有趣 卢比
It's a fun word, too-- rupee.
卢比
Rupee.
你们只需要替我们持有一些股份
Yeah, well, all you'd have to do is just hold some shares
几个月的时间
for us for a few months,
然后等我们收回的时候
and then, you know, when we take them back,
你们就能赚一笔
you'd get a nice payday.
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy.
不用了 谢谢 宝贝
Uh, no, thank you, baby.
说不好 露丝
I don't know, Ruth.
现在手头确实有点紧
Uh, things are kind of tight right now.
我们不需要施舍 沃尔特
We don't need any charity, Walt.
你快要获得终身教职了 而且我刚刚也说了
You're about to make tenure, and as I mentioned,
我在鲍尔画廊展出的作品全部卖♥♥出去了
all my pieces from my Power Gallery show sold out.
妈妈 这不是施舍
Mom, this isn't charity.
这钱将是你们挣来的
You'd actually be earning the money.
这能帮到我 而且是实实在在的钱
This helps me, and it's real money.
实实在在的钱是诚实所得的钱 好吗
Real money is honest money, okay?
我不明白
I don't get it.
你刚刚才说你为我骄傲
You just said you were proud of me.
不 我说我为你高兴 不是骄傲
No, I said I was happy for you. Not proud.
不是说"现在是八十年代了
What happened to "This is the '80s,
女人想做什么都可以"吗
a woman can be whatever she wants"?
这就是关键 你可以
That's the point. You can.
所以你为什么要选择做骗子呢
So why would you choose to be a crook?
"持有股份" 得了吧
"Hold shares." Come on.
我不傻 你也不傻
I'm not dumb, and neither are you.
你是个才华横溢考虑周全的女人
You are a brilliant, thoughtful woman.
为自己争取一些钱财之外的东西吧
Make something besides just money for yourself.
-美味 -我们把你送进私立学校
- Yummy. - It's not your fault
让你与那些白人富二代作伴
that we put you in that private school
这不是你的错
with all those rich white kids.
但如今你成了个雅痞
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表