剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表
Just follow my lead.
-这样如何 -不错
- What about this? - Okay.
是 自然的很
Yeah, yeah. It's natural.
成交 两千五块
Sold! 2,500!
看来有人要回家爽歪歪了
Somebody's going home happy.
都已经喜上眉梢了啊
Those Irish eyes are smiling!
我也爱你
I love you too.
我们继续
Uh...let's keep it goin'!
我靠
Shit.
欢迎和阿里·格雷尔收听《市场观察》
It's time for Market Watch with Ali Greer.
今天的期货交易场情况如何 阿里
What's goin' on in those futures pits today, Ali?
美国农业部刚刚发布了
The U.S. Agriculture Department
本季度的畜牧报告
just released this quarter's livestock report,
盈余再创新纪录
and it's a record surplus,
使得育肥用牛的期货骤然跌落
causing feeder cattle futures to plummet.
酒保
Hey, bartender.
我就剩这100块了
This is my last hundred.
给我来九十块钱的酒和二十块钱的烟
I want 90 on drinks and 20 in smokes.
让你♥他♥妈♥去你就去
Just fuckin' do it!
谢谢
Thank you!
亲爱的 你听好
Hey, honey. Listen.
我不回家了
I'm not comin' home.
我只想让你知道
But I wanna let you know...
我从来没有爱哪个人
I've never loved anyone
像我爱
as much as I loved...
你妹那样
your sister!
没错 你猜对了
I-That's right! You were right!
我♥操♥你妹了
I fucked your sister!
爽得很 拜拜了
It was nice! Uh, buh-bye now!
操
Fuck!
胖弗莱有件事很好笑
Fun fact about Fat Fred--
你们知道他这外号♥怎么来的吗
You know how he got his nickname?
熊孩子起的
Mean children.
真事
True story.
这哥们真像
Dude looks like
约翰·坎迪出演《灵魂男人》的扮相
a John Candy version of Soul Man.
是我想多了 还是那部电影里的种族歧视
Was it just me, or was that movie about racism
实在实在太过头了
really, really racist?
每部电影不都是这样吗
Uh, like every movie.
你看过《十八岁之狼》了对吧
I mean, you've seen Teen Wolf.
电影里那家伙变身成动物时
When the guy turns into an animal,
他开始扣篮 还跳霹雳舞
he starts dunking, break-dancing,
到处撩白人小妞
turning on white women,
惊得白人汉子们无地自容
scaring the shit outta white men.
那部电影我最喜欢的台词是
My favorite line from that movie is,
"我不基佬 我是狼人"
"I'm not a fag. I'm a werewolf."
迈克尔·J真够可以的
Michael J.!
他是业界的大牛 杰克·皮耶霍夫斯基
He is the reigning rainmaker, Jack Piechowski,
但你们熟悉他另一个名字 杰克逊·波拉克
but you all know him as Jackson Polack!
真是风度翩翩啊
So debonair!
秀给大家看看
Show 'em the goods, baby.
我告诉你啊
Let me tell you something.
你可别练得这么肌肉分明
You would never wanna be that chiseled.
-女人可不好这口 -这么血气方刚
- Women don't like that. - That masculine.
-才不行呢 -绝对不行
- No! - No!
我们继续竞标吧
Let's get this bidding going.
趁热打铁 赶紧拍下
I want to serve him hot.
这款型男我起价一千
All right, I'm gonna start this cat at a thou!
谁愿意出一千
Who got a thou?
-一千五 -我出一千五
- Fifteen! - Fifteen hundred.
-多谢这位小姐 -一万五
- Thank you, young lady. - Fifteen thousand.
一万五
Fifteen thousand.
一万五 我很确信这就是成交价了
Fifteen thousand. Pretty sure that's gonna close out the bids right there.
非常感谢 一万五 拍下杰克逊
Thank you very much. Fifteen thousand, Jackson.
无所谓啦
Mmm. Whatever.
杰克逊
Jackson!
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - That's okay.
你用的护发产品是雨漾吗
Is that White Rain?
对 你还能闻出来这个
Yeah. You can smell it, huh?
-超级好用 -简直是战斗力最强的护发喷雾
- It's really nice. - It's like the best spray.
是我 韦恩
Hey, it's me, Wayne.
我就想告诉你
I just wanted to say
你就是坨屎 我早就恶心你了
you're a piece of shit, and I've always hated you.
让老妈接电♥话♥
You put Mom on the phone?
老妈
Hi, Mom.
我知道你最喜欢马克了 可你猜怎么着
Yeah. I know you've always liked Mark best, but guess what.
打脸了吧 我混的比他好
The joke's on you, because I outlived him.
能让狗接下电♥话♥吗
Will you please put the dog on the phone?
我知道计划没成功
I know it didn't work,
但不管是不是美人计
but...honeypot or not,
我今晚玩得很开心
I had a really great time tonight.
我也是 你真可爱
Me too. You're cute.
你能成为第三个万人迷
You could be the third Corey.
老蒙惯用的伎俩
Some Mo moves there.
她来了 她来了
Here she comes. Here she comes.
往后退
Backin' it up.
别看 别看
Don't look, don't look.
布莱尔
Blair!
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在 你懂的
Oh, I'm just, uh, you know,
在这声援穆♥斯♥林♥圣♥战♥者
here supporting the Mujahideen.
帮助他们弄到更多军♥火♥
Just gotta get them as many weapons as possible.
-你真是个好人 -谢谢 宝贝
- You're a good man. - Thank you, babe.
-这位是谁 -我是杰克
- And who is this? - I'm Jack.
杰克奶酪的杰克
Like the cheese.
年轻版的爱因斯坦
Young...Einstein.
真机智
Impressive.
-这位是道恩 -道恩 当然了
- This is Dawn. - Dawn, of course.
久仰大名
I've heard so much about you.
天啊 你可太美了
Wow, you are beautiful.
-谢谢 -你的丈夫真幸运
- Thank you. - Ah, your husband is a very lucky man
他在哪呢
Wherever he is.
听着 我过来只是想告诉你
Listen, I just came over to say
我不想让我们的关系变得太尴尬 布莱尔
I don't want things to be awkward between us, Blair.
我希望有朝一日
And I'm hoping that eventually
你和我可以做回朋友
you and I could be friends.
真的吗
You do?
一辈子就这么一次 我需要将精力放在自己身上
For once in my life, I need to focus on myself.
在蒂芙身上
On Tiff.
就这么一次 所以再见了 布莱尔
For once. So good-bye, Blair.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
领结让你显瘦
That bow makes you look skinny.
谢谢你 你也应该弄一个
Oh, thank you. You should get one.
-根本没用 -不是
- It didn't work! - No--
-我对她已经是过眼云烟了 -听着 不是的
- I'm already in her rear-view. - Listen, no.
今晚只是计划的第一步 你懂吗
Tonight was just the first step, you know?
可能得花上一点
It might take a little--
布莱尔
Blair!
蒂芙
Tiff.
老天啊 告诉我
Oh, my God. Tell me.
告诉我你带道恩来是为了让我嫉妒的
Tell me that you just brought Dawn here to make me jealous.
是的 成功了吗
Yes. Did it work?
当然成功了 老天 她太性感了
Of course it worked. Oh, my God, she's so hot.
我的某个部位不知道我究竟该嫉妒她还是嫉妒你
Part of me didn't know whether I should be jealous of her or of you,
我的那个部位
and that part of me
-是我的小妹妹 -你的性感小妹妹
- was my Hot Pocket. - Yeah, your little Hot Pocket.
我们错了吗
Is this wrong?
我是说
I mean...
蒂芙很坏 布莱尔可不是
Tiff's sort of the worst, and Blair's not.
我能给你六千万个理由证明
Yeah, well, I can give you 60 million reasons
这事是对的
剧集 | 黑色星期一 | 导航列表