剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
我要吐了
It's got to be here somewhere.
肯定在这里的什么地方
Answer key. Answer key.
答案 答案
Answer key! Yes, yes!
答案 找到了 找到了
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗
Hi. Hey.
你好
I'm the new substi-cute teacher, Mr. Tucker Dobbs.
我是新来的代课老师 塔克尔·多布斯
And regardless of what you have heard,
不管你听说了什么
Miss Jimenez and I are not exclusive.
吉梅内斯老师和我可不排斥别人
You know Ms. Jimenez is married?
你知道吉梅内斯老师结婚了吗
No, I did not know that.
这我不知道
Ms. Gilcrest?
吉尔克雷斯特老师
Hey, I know I'm a couple hours early, but I really need help
我知道我来早了几小时
with some of the human reproduction questions.
但我有几个关于人类繁殖的问题需要帮助
Is this the part where you try to get me to say "Penis,"
你是希望让我说出"阴♥茎♥"这个词
while you snicker to yourself?
而自己在一边偷笑吗
No need.
不用了
But I'm actually serious. I have to pass this test.
但我是认真的 我需要通过考试
And I'm sorry I was such a troublemaker back then,
很抱歉我曾经是一个捣蛋鬼
but I'm not that guy anymore.
但我已经不是从前的我了
In fact, I'm actually a-- a father now.
事实上 我是一个父亲了
This is my daughter, Emma.
这是我的女儿 艾玛
She's why I'm doing this.
她是我这么做的原因
She's pretty cute.
她真可爱
She has your eyes.
她的眼睛和你一样
Fine.
好吧
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
And, again, I'm sorry I was such a troublemaker back then.
再次抱歉 我曾经是个捣蛋鬼
At least you always made me laugh,
至少你总是能逗我笑
and you really weren't that bad.
其实你也没那么坏啦
I was almost expelled.
我差点就被开除了
It was never going to happen.
那是不可能发生的
You were quite the charmer.
你很可爱
And it looks like you've only improved with age.
随着年龄的增长越来越可爱
Ms. Gilcrest.
吉尔克雷斯特老师
Are you flirting with me?
你在撩我吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I am.
也许吧
Teachers are allowed to have crushes too, you know.
你知道 老师也是可以动心的
Especially when students aren't students... anymore.
特别是当学生不再是学生之后
I'm starting to remember why I never missed your class.
我想起来为什么我从来不翘你的课了
Oh my God. I am sorry. I don't know what got into me.
天哪 抱歉 我不知道我是怎么了
That was... totally inappropriate.
这太不合适了
No. I liked it.
不 我很喜欢
In fact, it might actually answer some of my questions.
实际上 这也许解答了我的一些问题
This hangover is why I didn't party in high school.
这场宿醉解释了我在高中为什么不参加派对
You didn't party in high school
你在高中不参加派对
because nobody asked you to party in high school.
是因为没有人邀请你参加
Shut up, Sam.
闭嘴 小萨
And we still have to figure out how
我们还得想办法
to get that trophy case back before anybody finds out.
在有人发现之前把奖杯陈列柜还回去
Yeah, that wasn't the best idea.
是啊 那不是个好主意
Why did we do that?
我们为什么要这么做
Because you said it was the best idea.
因为你说那是个好主意
And we both know it wasn't
我们都知道我们的奖杯
Danny's fault that our stuff got shoved to the back.
被放在后面不是丹尼的错
Yeah, but he could've said something.
是的 但他可能说了什么
Oh, hey. I need to talk to both of you about my trophy case.
你们好 我要和你们谈谈我的奖杯陈列柜
We were at home. We were at the movies.
我们当时在家 我们当时去看电影了
We were at home and then we went to the movies.
我们先在家 然后去看了场电影
No. I just don't think it's fair that mine was put up front.
不 我只是觉得我的奖杯被放在前面不公平
So I talked to Coach DiNardo
我和迪纳多教练说了
and I threatened to take back all of my stuff,
威胁他把我的奖杯移到后面去
so he finally agreed to switch mine with one of yours.
所以他最后同意让我和你们其中一个交换
Seriously?
真的吗
Oh, that is so sweet.
太感动了
Damn it, Danny. Why do you have to be so nice?
该死 丹尼 你为什么要这么好呢
How am I supposed to stay mad at you now?
那我现在还怎么生你的气呢
Just decide whose case you want moved,
你们俩只需要决定哪个来换位置
and I'll get it taken care of.
剩下的事我来办
You know what?
知道吗
You should take the front case.
前面的位置应该属于你
You deserve it.
那是你应得的
Aw, Riley. That is so nice.
莱丽 你太好了
Okay.
那好吧
No. This is the part where you say,
不是这样的 你应该说
"You should have the front case
"前面的位置是属于你的
because you deserve it."
因为你才配得上它"
You just said I should take it.
你刚说了它该属于我
Yeah, but I didn't think you'd accept.
没错 但我以为你不会接受啊
So you didn't mean it?
所以你并不是这么想的咯
No. Of course I didn't mean it.
当然 我♥干♥嘛要那么想
Cheerleading is not even a real sport.
拉拉操根本算不上真正的运动
I will have you know I was in amazing physical shape.
我要让你看看我以前的身材到底有多好
Oh, oh. I'm sorry.
我好难过哟
And people were talking about you behind your back?
人们总是在你背后议论你
Have you been chased by a 200-pound goalie?
你有没有试过被一个两百磅的守门员追着跑
Or wear a little cage around your eyes? That's a sport!
或者眼前罩着一个小笼子 那才叫运动
Ah, friends till the end.
啊哈 友谊的小船终于翻了
Luckily, that was the end.
如我所愿 一切都结束了
Okay. My brain is at full capacity,
我的大脑已经饱和了
so as long as I don't learn anything new in the next 30 seconds,
只要接下来的三十秒不再学什么新玩意
I'm gonna ace this.
我一定能考好
I hear you.
说得对
I don't think I ever studied this hard.
我学习从没这么用功过
All right, slight change of plans.
好吧 计划有点小变动
I have good reason to believe that
我有充分的理由相信
someone stole the test answer key.
有人偷了试♥卷♥的答案
I just want to say that I--
我只想说 我...
I imagine it happened while I was being distracted.
我想某人是趁我不注意时干的
I knew you were devious, Ben,
我知道是你干的 本
but I never expected you to use me to cheat on a test.
但我真没想到你竟然利用我来作弊
What? I didn't cheat.
什么 我没有作弊
And you're the one who kissed me.
而且是你主动吻的我
You kissed a teacher?
你竟然还吻了老师
Have you no shame?
你难道不知道羞耻吗
If you're telling the truth,
如果你说的是实话
then your performance will vindicate you.
那你的"表现"将会证明一切
I was kind of hoping that it already had.
我还臆想这个自证的过程已经结束了呢
By the way,
哦 对了
it's a completely new test.
这是一份全新的试题
Um... Ms. Gilcrest?
额... 吉尔克雷斯特女士
That's not really fair.
这不公平
'Cause, uh, I didn't cheat,
因为我并没有作弊
so I should probably get the old one.
所以我应该还做之前那份试♥卷♥
Okay. It's the same questions, just a different order.
题目都一样 只是顺序不同而已
Great.
好极了
And what is that order?
那是个什么顺序呢
Ms. Gilcrest, um...
吉尔克雷斯特女士
The principal asked to speak with you.
校长有话要跟你说
Now?
现在吗
Yeah. Okay.
是的 那好吧
Mr. Dobbs, would you keep an eye on these two for me?
多不思先生 你能帮我盯一下他们俩吗
If I could tear my eyes off you.
如果我能把目光从你身上移开的话
No? Okay. All right.
不能开玩笑吗 好吧 这里交给我
Come on. It's got to be here.
赶紧的 答案一定在这儿
What are you guys doing? That's against the rules.
你们干什么呢 这是违规的
Who have I become?
我都变成什么样了
For the last time, Coach DiNardo,
最后一次警告你 迪纳多教练
keep your hands to yourself!
拿开你的手
The principal isn't even here today.
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表