剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Congratulations, you finally got back
恭喜你 你成功报复了
at the stuck-up cheerleader who ignored you in high school.
高中一直在无视你的高傲拉拉队员
Sam, wait, I...
小萨 你听我说...
It's just so sad.
真是太悲哀了
You know how many of these girls
你知道有多少女孩
dream of becoming models and actresses only to fail
梦想着成为演员模特却没能成功
and grab the lowest branch that is real estate?
只能做房♥地♥产♥这种底层职业
God, that got real quick.
人生真是一晃而逝啊
Okay, Emma's up next.
好了 下一个就是艾玛
Wait, where's her wig?
等等 她的假发呢
Do you have any idea how many dolls
你知不知道我薅秃了多少娃娃
I had to scalp to make that thing?
才做出那顶假发啊
It doesn't matter, okay?
这不重要
I stayed up all night teaching her my amazing dance routine.
我昨晚整夜没睡在教她我的酷炫舞步
Step, ball, change.
踏步 点地 转身
Step, ball, change.
踏步 点地 转身
Yeah, well, that's gonna be awkward because
这样就很尴尬了
I spent all morning teaching her my routine.
因为我一早上都在教她我的舞步
Shimmy-shimmy jazz hands. Shimmy-shimmy jazz hands.
摇摇摇摇爵士手 摇摇摇摇爵士手
I'm her coach, it is my trophy.
我才是她的教练 这座奖杯是我的
Your trophy? Yeah.
你的奖杯 没错
Unbelievable.
你好意思说出这种话
You have clearly lost sight of who's doing all the work here.
你是忘了这所有的活儿 都是谁干的了吧
Me! It is my trophy.
是我 这座奖杯是我的
I don't know who's winning Tiny Darlings,
我虽然不知道谁会赢得"小小甜心"
but they are about to shimmy-shimmy jazz hands
但这两位绝对是要
their way into today's top story.
跳上今天的头条了
Oh my god, she looks so cute.
天啊 她好可爱啊
All right, come on, Emma! Fluff those ruffles!
好的 艾玛 把纱裙舞起来
Come on! Come on, honey! Just like we rehearsed, okay?
加油 亲爱的 就像我们彩排的一样
And big smile!
大大的笑容
And dance, Emma, dance!
然后跳舞 艾玛 动起来
You look like an insane person.
你看起来像个疯子
And I'm the one wearing a $5 wig. I've got it,
而我还戴着5块钱的爆丑假发 我能行
I've got this, okay? I've worked so hard.
我可以的好吗 我这么努力
Lasso! Lasso! Lasso! Lasso!
套圈 套圈 套圈圈
Blow a kiss, see where it goes!
飞个吻 望风景
Blow a kiss, see where it goes!
飞个吻 望风景
All right, sparkle! Sparkle! That is it! That is it!
一闪一闪亮晶晶 够了够了
My granddaughter is not having fun anymore.
我家孙女都不开心了
And if she's not happy, I'm not happy.
如果她不开心 我也不开心
And you people should be ashamed of yourselves,
而你们真该为自己感到丢人
allowing a clearly deranged woman
居然让这么一个精神有恙的女人
to force a toddler to do a terrible dance routine.
强迫小奶娃跳那么难看的舞步
No! No, no, no, stop, stop! She's got this, okay?
不不不不 停下 她可以的 好吗
I am winning this thing!
我一定要赢
Riley Perrin is a winner!
莱丽·佩林一定要赢
Look, girls, I'm sure you all have great fake IDs,
姑娘们 我知道你们的假身份证一定很真
but the high school cheerleader outfits
但是那一身
are kind of a dead giveaway.
高中拉拉队服似乎彻底暴露了你们
Ready? Okay! His name is Ben.
预备 开始 他的名字叫本
He is a fool.
他是个大傻瓜
Go out with him.
快跟他约吧
That might be cool.
那就太好啦
Go... Ben!
加油 本
Ben, what the hell are you doing?
本 你在搞什么鬼
You said you were done being humiliated.
你说你受够了被别人羞辱
Well, now it's my turn.
现在该我被羞辱了
Pom-poms down!
彩球离手
I'm doin' this dance...
我今天要跳支舞
...to get another chance.
要赢得你芳心
Let me take you out
我们约吧约吧
or I'll scream and shout!
不然我就要大叫啦
I was stupid
我是个傻瓜
I must admit.
真是傻
I even learned
我甚至学会了
to do the splits.
做个大劈叉
You can stop now.
你可以停了
If you're willing to do something this crazy,
如果你愿意做这么疯狂的事
then maybe I'm crazy enough to give you a second chance.
那也许我也疯到愿意给你第二次机会
Thank you. You ever kiss a cheerleader before?
谢谢你 你以前亲过拉拉队员吗
Once, but it was a dare.
亲过 不过那是在挑战胆量
No, no, no, stop, stop! She's got this, okay?
不不不不 停下 她可以的 好吗
I am winning this thing!
我一定要赢
Riley Perrin is a winner!
莱丽·佩林一定要赢
This is Tucker Dobbs...
这里是塔克尔·多不思
revealing the horrifying truth about parents
向您揭露某些父母
who pathetically live through their children.
只能依靠子女实现人生的可悲生活
Be careful, America.
小心了 美国同胞
Oh my god.
我的天啊
That's me.
那是我
Like that's really me.
那真的是我
It's like I always have to win...
就好像我总是要赢...
with work, with sports, with everything.
无论在工作上 运动上 任何事
No, what? No! No, you? Oh, come on!
哪有啦 没有 就你 怎么会
You're a little kitty kat.
你这么可爱
Yeah, you don't do-- you don't do that.
你才不会这样 你不是这种人
That's even what I did with Danny.
我甚至对丹尼也是这样的
I have to go.
我要走了
Thank you?
谢谢
Danny... I'm so sorry.
丹尼... 我很抱歉
I was trying to win an argument that nobody can win.
我试图赢下一场没人会赢的争吵
That's okay. We were both wrong.
没关系 我们都错了
I don't wanna win anymore.
我不想像这样再争下去了
Neither do I.
我也是
I just wanna be with you.
我只想和你一起
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
Uncle Danny and Aunt Riley are back together,
丹尼叔叔和莱丽阿姨又复合了
and Daddy scored a date with Sam.
而你老爹我成功约了萨姆
But right now, I get to spend the night with my best girl.
不过现在 我要陪着我家宝贝
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, Daddy.
我爱你 爸爸
Think you're ready for a chair of your own?
准备好坐你自己的宝座了吗
Here we go.
来坐吧
Can I grab you a cold one?
给你拿杯冷饮吧
There you go.
给
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表