剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
and you are gonna beg her for a second chance.
求她再给你一次机会
All right? Just tell her you will meet you at the bar
懂吗 告诉她你会在酒吧等她
and, uh, just put the note in the chair.
然后把纸条放在沙发上
What do you think I should say? Uh...
你觉得我该写点什么好呢 额...
you know, maybe something like, uh...
比如 额...
"Truly sorry I missed you last night.
"实在抱歉昨晚未能与你相见
Please give me a second chance",
请再给我一次机会好吗"
you know, something-- something like that,
就是一些类似的话
but ,uh, maybe a little bit longer.
再写长点
Yeah.
就这样
Oh, almost forgot to tell you, Riley came by earlier
差点忘了告诉你 莱丽刚才有来过
to pick up Emma to take her to preschool,
她送艾玛去幼儿园了
so no need to follow up on that story, okay?
你就不用操心啦
Let's get it. Wait a minute,
一起来 等等
what the hell is this?
这是什么玩意
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Morty, what are you doing?
喂 喂 喂 莫蒂 你们干嘛呢
That's my brother's.
这是我弟弟的
I know it looks like an old chair,
我知道它看起来像是旧沙发
but it holds a lot of hopes and dreams.
但它却承载了许多希望和梦想
I had a futon like that once.
我之前也有过一个日本沙发床
I get it.
所以我懂得
Oh, hey, what's this?
这是什么
"Truly sorry I missed you last night.
"实在抱歉昨晚未能与你相见
"Please give me a second chance.
"请再给我一次机会好吗
This whole thing is my fault."
一切都是我的错"
"This whole thing is my fault."
"一切都是我的错"
Oh, my god, this is from Riley!
天哪 这是莱丽写的
Riley? Is that a guy or a girl?
莱丽 男的还是女的
She's a girl.
女的
Girl? Wow.
真是女的啊 哇哦
My gaydar's way off.
我的同志雷达失灵了
My little Emma's gotta keep on winning that prize money.
我们家小艾玛肯定能继续赢得奖金
We spent her last prize on a treadmill.
上一次的奖金买♥♥了跑步机
Not for me, for her.
不是给我的 是她的
She just can't lose that baby fat.
她总是减不掉婴儿肥
How 'bout you?
你们呢
Oh, we're not here to win money.
我们不是冲奖金来的
My daughter begged me to do it.
我女儿求我一定要来
She loves to dance so much.
她非常热爱跳舞
I'm just here to support her.
我是来给她加油打气的
But don't you sort of love the glory too?
你难道一点儿都不想拥有那份荣耀吗
I mean, a win for Emma is really a win for me,
我是说 艾玛赢了 我就赢了
you know what I mean?
懂我的意思吗
Well, I sure hope you win then.
希望你们能赢
Sounds like you really need it.
你好像真的很需要
This is a disaster.
这简直是场灾难
Everybody here is nice and supportive.
每个人都与人为善助人为乐
Why do good people always have to happen to me?
为什么我总遇到平平善类
Where the crazy ladies at?
疯狂的女士们都去哪儿了
Nothing like the smell of hairspray,
没什么比得上发胶味儿
tanning lotion, and baby tears.
助晒乳的劲儿和孩子的眼泪儿
I'm home!
我回来了
Lucy Carmichael,
露西·卡迈克尔
pageant coach to the stars.
小星星们的选美教练
Lose that bow, kid.
蝴蝶结绑太紧了 宝贝儿
Red is so over.
红色早就过时了
You!
你俩
You two look like you could use my help.
你俩看起来好像很需要我的帮助
What are you-- what are you doing here?
你怎么... 你怎么来了
I'm here to help make sure Emma upholds my legacy.
我来帮艾玛续写我的传奇
We're not trying to win.
我们不是为了赢得比赛
She's only entered as our cover story.
她只是为了封面故事才参加的
Look, if my granddaughter is in this pageant,
听着 如果我的孙女参加了选美
she is gonna win this pageant,
她就必须得赢
and you can't deliver.
但你帮不了他
Can't deliver?
我帮不了她
If I wanted to deliver,
如果我想赢
I'd deliver all over this place.
我就一定把这个地方赢个天翻地覆
Oh, yeah, and what are you gonna teach her
你能教她什么
for her talent portion, how to stay home
才艺呢 周六晚上宅在家里
on Saturday nights and eat day-old cake over a sink?
在水槽边吃放了一夜的蛋糕吗
Oh, okay, and what are you gonna teach her,
那你又能教她什么
how to get pregnant at 17 and marry a gay man?
十七岁怀孕 然后嫁给一个基佬吗
Oh, yeah, it's getting real. Oh!
没错 确实如此 哦 你竟然
Oh, my god, the note's gone. It worked!
我的天 纸条不见了 这招管用了
Oh, hey!
嗨
I was just coming to meet you.
我正要来看你呢
Why don't you just come in and--
那就进来吧...
Oh, my god, I missed you!
天啊我可想死你了
Oh, my god, get off me!
神啊 放开我
I feel like I missed something.
我怎么觉得我好像错过了什么
Look, Riley, we're both to blame here.
莱丽 这件事你我都有错
I'm just so happy we can finally get past this.
我只是很开心这事终于可以翻篇了
And to think, it's all 'cause of this chair.
说回来 都是这把椅子的功劳
Are you drunk?
你是喝高了吗
No!
我没有
I got your note where you said it was all your fault.
我收到你写的便条 上面说一切都是你的错
I didn't write this.
这不是我写的
You know how you'd know?
这事儿很容易推测出来
'Cause none of it was my fault.
因为我在这件事上完全没错
All right? This is your brother's handwriting.
明白了吗 这是你弟的笔迹
I hope you two are very happy together.
祝你俩幸福地生活在一起
Hey, have you seen Ben?
你看到本了吗
Yeah. He's over there
看到了 他就在那边
about to show yet another girl the inside of his mouth.
准备拿嘴唇狂甩另一个女孩的嘴唇
Hey, Ben. Can I talk to you for a quick second?
本 我能跟你说几句话吗
It's kind of important. Yeah, just one second.
这事挺重要的 好 稍等一下
Dude, you're not gonna believe this.
老哥 告诉你件事你肯定不信
She's Note Girl. We went out a few years ago.
她就是给我写便条的人 我们几年前约过会
Ben, she's not Note Girl.
本 写便条的人不是她
I'm Note Girl.
我才是
Danny, I don't know where to go with this,
丹尼 我也不知道该怎么跟你说才好
but I guess I'll start with
不如我就直说了吧
"Dude, we're brothers."
哥们 咱俩是亲兄弟啊
No, I mean I found your note
我不是这个意思 我捡到了你的便条
and thought it was from Riley.
以为是莱丽给我写的
I'm sorry, man, but that girl didn't come here for you.
对不起 但那个女孩不是为你而来的
You're quite the catch these days, Romeo.
你最近还挺抢手的啊 "罗密欧"
I'm actually not.
可事实却不是这样的
She was supposed to be someone else.
我要见的人不是那个女孩
I thought she left me a note,
我以为是她给我留的便条
but afraid I'll never find out who sent it.
恐怕我再也不会知道那张便条到底是谁写的了
It was me, you idiot!
是我啊 你个白♥痴♥
It was me! It was me! It was me!
我写的 我写的 我写的
I wrote the note!
那张便条是我写的
You did?
是你
Why didn't you sign it?
那你干嘛不署名
Because I thought if we were meant to be,
因为我觉得如果咱俩是命中注定
then you would know it was me!
你肯定会知道那是我写的
Sam, I wanted it to be you.
小萨 我真的很希望那是你写的
You were my first choice!
你是我的第一选择
Really? After whoever you picked up last night,
是吗 你昨晚不是还把了个妹
and now Heather?
现在又在泡海瑟
Heather! That's her name.
海瑟 原来她叫这个啊
Sam, I'm sorry. Forget it.
小萨 对不起 算了吧
It wasn't enough to completely reject me while
我裸着躺在你床上的时候
I'm naked in bed with you.
你拒绝我也就算了
You had to do it a couple more times
没想到你竟然还要
just for good measure?
多捅我几刀
Consider me humiliated.
我真的觉得自己被侮辱了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表