剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Hey, Sam.
嘿 小萨
How's it going?
你怎么样
Fine. You?
还行 你呢
All good.
一切安好呢
Hey, what was that?
刚才那是咋回事呀
Sexual tension, my friend. Sexual tension.
性张力啊 朋友 那叫做性张力
Subtle flirting and double entendres.
巧妙的调情和一语双关
None of those things just happened.
可这些我刚才都没看到
What show are you watching?
你都看些什么破节目啊
Hey, bro, you've got to get over this fixation.
老弟 你得斩断这段情丝
Sam's an amazing manager, we need her.
小萨是一个很好的经理 我们需要她
Hey, Ben, don't forget to pay the beer distributor.
本 别忘了给啤酒批发商付款
I'm on it.
交给我好了
Oh, my god. You could cut it with a knife.
我的天 快帮我用刀斩了吧
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**Can take your life and change directions*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
Hey, Ben.
嗨 本
Just wondering if you wanted to grab some coffee?
就是想问你要不要去喝点咖啡
Because I'm lame.
因为我弱爆了
Heya, Ben, remember how after you helped the little guy here
嗨 本 还记得你帮我把这个小家伙
crawl out of my hoo-ha--
从我的...
Don't try and be funny.
别耍贫嘴了
He's just a cute guy, just say hi.
他不过是个帅哥 直接打招呼吧
Zoey?
佐伊
Tucker. Hi.
塔克尔 嗨
You weren't supposed to hear that.
本来没想让你听到刚才那段的
You're probably wondering why--
你可能在想为什么我...
Why you're standing in front of our apartment
为什么你站在我们门口
talking to yourself?
自言自语吗
I'm sensing you might have a little crush on somebody.
我猜你可能对某人有意思吧
Oh, my god. I am so embarrassed.
我的天 这太尴尬了
Can we please just forget that this ever happened?
我们能假装刚才什么都没有发生吗
Yeah, we could, but...
行 可以 但是...
What if the feeling was mutual?
如果双方都有意思呢
Oh, my god, really?
我的天 真的吗
That's so great!
那太好了
But what do I do now?
但我现在应该怎么办呢
Because I don't want things to be awkward
因为我不想搞得很尴尬
after everything Ben and I have been through.
毕竟我跟本一起经历了那么多事
Why don't you just let me talk to him first?
不如让我先跟他谈谈吧
Okay.
好啊
Yeah. But just... try to be cool about it.
好的 但是...搞得淡定一点
Please don't make a big deal.
请不要搞得很严肃
Trust me, if there is one thing
相信我 如果说有什么事
that I know how to do...
是我擅长的
it's be cool, girl.
那就是装淡定 姑娘
Ben, you are not gonna believe what just happened!
本 你绝不敢相信刚才发生的事儿
Zoey totally hit on me.
佐伊刚才跟我表白了
My Zoey?
我的佐伊吗
No, the Zoey formerly known as your Zoey.
不 以前是你的佐伊 现在不是了
Dude, she's into me now. But only if you're cool with it.
哥们 她爱上我了 但前提是你没意见
Yeah. I mean, I guess.
没 应该没啦
Thank you, man, you're the best.
谢谢你 哥们 你最好了
Oh, I've got to go lay myself out some outfits.
我得用心打扮打扮
Well, there's another girl I won't be getting.
起码还有个姑娘是我的
You'll never leave me, right?
你永远不会离开我 对吗
Emma? Where--
艾玛 你去...
Hey, seriously, I was talking to you. Where are you going?
说真的 我在跟你说话呢 你去哪儿啊
Come on. There you are.
回来 你在这儿啊
Oh, good morning, babe. What's going on?
早上好 宝贝儿 你怎么了
One of the stupid partner's stupid sisters
白♥痴♥合伙人的一个白♥痴♥姐姐
is getting a stupid divorce
白♥痴♥似的要离婚
and they're making me handle the stupid case.
还让我处理这个白♥痴♥案子
That sounds stupid.
听起来很白♥痴♥啊
It is. It is.
没错 没错
And, because it's my boss's sister,
而且就因为她是我老板的妹妹
every little thing that I do is gonna get reported back to him.
我每做一件事都要向他汇报
Oh, and get this, Joan--
还有啊 那个琼...
Her stupid name is Joan--
什么破烂名字
wants to be my friend.
竟然还想和我做朋友
Like, hang out, have cocktails.
一起出去玩 喝鸡尾酒那种
I honestly can't think of anything worse
我真心想不到还有什么能糟过
than spending my free time with a drunk, middle-aged, divorcee.
把空闲时间浪费在一个醉酒离异的中年妇女身上
Hey, guys.
大家好啊
Your morning just got better.
告诉你们一个好消息
I know exactly what you're gonna ask.
我知道你们想问什么
Why you're here?
你怎么来了
Why you didn't knock? Why you're using my purse?
你为什么不敲门 你为什么背着我的包
All valid.
都对
But the real question is,
但真正的问题是
"When is Bonnie Wheeler gonna start dating again?"
"邦尼·维勒何时才要重返情场"
Answer: now.
答案就是现在
Uh, any chance you've run that question past Brad,
你有没有问过布拉德的意见
your husband?
也就是你的老公
I can't date him.
我怎么跟他约会
He's off climbing overseas
他正在国外爬山涉水
when he should be climbing over these d's.
而此时他应该爬老娘这对D罩杯才是
Give it. Give it.
快来跟我击个掌
I don't want to.
我并不想
All right, but calm down. Okay?
好了啦 都淡定一点嘛
You know, it's not like I'm gonna be sleeping with anyone.
你们懂得 我又不会随便跟别的男人上♥床♥
I'm just feeling the need for a little male companionship.
我只是需要点男人的陪伴罢了
And this is where you come in.
这就用到你了
You are gonna be my wing girl.
你要做我的助攻
Um, mom...
妈...
She, like you, already has a man:
她和你一样 也已经有男人了
me, your son,
也就是我 你儿子
who's sitting right here.
我就坐在这里呢
She's not gonna meet anyone.
她又不会遇到什么真命天子
it's just that women are more approachable in twos.
只不过两个女人看起来更好勾搭
I'll peel off the hot one
我会把那个帅的掳走
and Riley can have one of her boring conversations
莱丽就可以和那个不太帅的瞎扯淡
to distract his less-attractive friend.
转移他的注意力
Start with your job or your love of plaid or something.
你可以聊工作 聊你对彩格布料之类玩意的热爱
I don't--
我才不要...
So, what do you say to going out and having a few cocktails?
好了 不如咱们出去喝点鸡尾酒吧
I say I think this could
我觉得这会是
be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
一段美好友情的开始呢
Not with me, with someone else.
不过不是和我 是另一个人
Here you go, you stud.
拿去吧 种马
How's the date going so far?
你俩约会约得怎么样了
Great. Amazing. Perfect.
很好 非常好 超级好
Dude, she is so into me, man.
哥们 她简直爱疯我了
I mean, she's already trying to make me jealous.
她已经开始试图让我吃醋了
She keeps talking about you.
张口闭口都是你
Classic chick.
妹子都爱玩这手
I like you, Perrin.
我喜欢你 佩琳
You remind me of me when I was your age,
你让我想起我还是你那个年纪的时候
but with cheaper shoes and less confidence.
只不过你的鞋劣质了点 也没大有自信
I just can't believe you are pawning me off on some stranger
真是不敢相信你竟然要把我推给陌生人
like I'm a kid with an overbite and a helmet
让我觉得自己是戴着牙套和头盔
nobody wants to be buddies with.
没人想和我做朋友的小屁孩
No, no, not a stranger.
不不不 她不是陌生人
Bonnie is a close, dear person that I know.
我很了解邦尼 她人很好
And, I just, I think you two would have a lot in common.
而且我觉得你俩有很多共同点
Plus, this will give me more time to work on your divorce.
另外 这样我还会有更多时间处理你的离婚案
And I am all about work.
我可是个工作狂
Feel free to mention that to your brother.
记得帮我跟你哥说啊
Oh, speaking of my parents' failed attempt to save their marriage,
说到我父母的悲惨婚姻
That's him.
就是他
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表