剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Of course I know.
我当然知道啦
You're the guy who's desk I pass everyday.
我每天都会经过你的课桌
Hey, Ben. Hey, is Zoey here?
嘿 本 佐伊在吗
Um, no, but that's only because she doesn't live here.
不在 因为她压根不住这儿
Oh. Oh, this is Rick. He's a lawyer.
这是瑞克 他是律师
Yeah, he and Zoey are kind of becoming an item.
他和佐伊快成了哦
Actually, it's Roger.
其实我叫罗杰
I'm a paralegal, and I haven't even met her yet.
是律师助理 我还没见过她
But you will. You will.
会见到的 会见到的
And then I'll be all like, "Get a room, you two." Am I right?
然后我就会说"快去开个房♥吧 你俩" 对吧
I haven't even seen a picture.
我连张照片都没见到
Hope it works out for you, Rog.
希望你能成功 罗杰
Hey, maybe we can all go on a double date sometime
我们可以找时间来次四人约会
with me and my girlfriend, Sam.
我还有我女朋友 小萨
Roommate, she's your roommate.
室友 她是你室友
Not for long, okay?
不会很久了 好嘛
Tonight, I'm going to be grilling some steaks when she gets home,
今晚我会烤几块牛排等她回来
we'll watch the sunset, have a drink.
我们共赏日落 小酌一番
Then by the time the sun rises,
等到太阳再度升起
this cock-a-doodle will do.
"雄鸡"便已大展雄风
No. No, no, no.
走走走
Aw, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I really thought Zoey was going to be here. Okay, bye, Randy!
我真的以为佐伊会在这 拜拜 兰迪
Honey, hi.
亲爱的 嗨
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I've got a meeting about doing sports for WNY-8.
我要去参加WNY-8的体育新闻主播面试
Oh, my god.
我的天
You talking on camera, that's so...
你要上电视了 这太...
Great?
太棒了
Great, yes. Oh!
太棒了 对
Oh, crap. I forgot to tell Ben that Sam called.
糟糕 我忘了告诉本 小萨打电♥话♥来过
I'm sorry, Sam called you?
什么 小萨打电♥话♥给你
Why did Sam call you?
小萨打电♥话♥给你干嘛
Because she works for me.
因为她是我员工啊
She's not gonna be home tonight
她今晚不回来
because she's going camping with friends.
和朋友一起去宿营了
And she asked if I would cover for her.
她问我能不能替她代班
Okay, wait. Danny, hello.
好吧 等等 丹尼 听我说
I mean, your career needs to come first.
得把你的事业摆在第一位
You don't want to be late for your big meeting.
这么重要的面试你一定不想迟到
So I'll tell Ben that Sam won't be home tonight.
我会告诉本 小萨今晚不回来
All right? Good luck.
好吗 祝你好运
Thanks, babe. You're the best.
谢谢北鼻 你最好了
Yes, I am the best.
我当然最好了
I think I pressed the wrong button.
我想我按错了楼层
So tonight, expect low temperatures and increasing clouds.
今晚低温多云
I'm Tucker Dobbs, making predictions with convictions.
我是塔克尔·多不思 精确预报我来说
Let's go to Agnes in the traffic chopper.
接下来请看艾格尼丝的交通路况播报
What's up, Agnes? Besides you.
还好吗艾格尼丝 除你以外一切皆好呦
This is the chance of a lifetime.
这是千载难逢的机会
"WNY-8 news, with Dallas Goldberg,
WNY-8体育新闻 由达拉斯·戈登博格
Pamela Bishop, and New York Ranger
帕米拉·毕夏普和纽约游骑兵
Danny Wheeler on sports."
丹尼·维勒为您播报
Look, Bonnie,
听着 邦妮
if I was the kind of guy who took chances,
我要是够胆冒险的话
I'd be married to my college roommate's mom
我早就和大学室友的妈妈结婚
and we'd be living in Boca right now.
到博卡幸福地生活在一起了
But the only opening we have right now is in weather.
可现在我们只招收天气预报员
So don't listen to those other snobs,
所以别听信那些假内行
get your weather from Tucker Dobbs.
让塔克尔·多不思为您播报天气
Oh, man! Dude!
真帅 哥们儿
That was an awesome audition.
面试表现太赞了
I totally believed it was going to rain today.
我完全相信今天会下雨了
It is.
本来就会啊
There he is. Looks like we've found our new weather man.
就是这位了 我们似乎找到了合适的播报员
Oh, my god, really?
天呐 真的吗
Congratulations, Danny.
恭喜 丹尼
Welcome aboard.
欢迎加入
Me? Why?
我 为什么
Him? Why?
他 为什么
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
Don't ask questions we don't have answers to.
不要问没有答案的问题
Let's go, Danny.
我们走吧 丹尼
But I don't want to do the weather.
但我不想做天气预报播报员
Yes, you do. You love weather!
不 你是喜欢的 你喜欢天气预报
What did you do, Mom?
你做了什么 妈妈
I kept my shirt on the whole time!
我从头到尾都没脱衣服好吧
Steaks grilling.
牛排烤架 有了
Sun setting.
夕阳 有了
Bottle opener
开瓶器
forgetting.
忘记拿了
Anybody there?
有人在吗
Hey, Zoey.
嘿 佐伊
Ben, hi. What are you doing?
本 嗨 你来这干嘛
I'm locked out of my apartment and I have a date.
我被锁在公♥寓♥外面了 我今天有个约会
Zoey!
佐伊
On the fire escape.
我在太平梯
Hey, okay. Great news.
嘿 有个好消息
Ben doesn't know that Sam's not coming
本还不知道小萨不会来了
so he's home alone right now.
所以他现在一个人在家
No, he's not. Ow!
不 他没在家 哦
Ben, hi.
本 嗨
And why isn't Sam coming?
小萨为什么不来了
Did I forget to mention that?
难道我忘记讲了吗
Doesn't matter.
那不重要
Uh, it looks like you two were in the middle of something.
额 你们刚才好像在讨论什么事情
So, I'm just gonna--
我就不打扰了
Really? Tricking me to come up here.
是这样吗 把我骗到这里来
God, I can't believe you two.
天呐 真不敢相信你们俩串通一气
Two? I had nothing to do with this.
我们俩 跟我一点关系也没有
Yeah, right. You're practically
嗯哼 你也就是配着牛排
throwing yourself at me with that steak.
对我投怀送抱而已
Oh, my god, you are so full of yourself.
天呐 你也太自我感觉良好了吧
And you're just mad 'cause your plan didn't work.
你生气是因为你的阴谋没能得逞
Okay, you know, if I could just interject--
好了 我可以打断一下吗
Or better yet, mind your own business.
你最好别插嘴 别多管闲事了
I do not want to date Ben.
我并不想和本约会
Hey, you're not the first girl to say that.
你不是第一个这样说的女孩子了
Oh, my god. Just go already.
天呐 赶紧滚蛋好吗
Gladly. I'll get in through the roof.
乐意之至 我要从楼顶下去
Oh, Ben, come on. Are you-- Look at the sunset!
本 别这样好吗 别可惜了夕阳美景
First dates are always a little awkward.
初次约会总会有点小瑕疵
Emma!
艾玛
Emma, sweetie.
艾玛 小甜心
Hey, honey, listen. We need to get out of here in a hurry
宝贝 听着 我们要马上离开这里
because I do not want to run into--
我可不想卷入...
Hello, Mrs. Wheeler.
你好 维勒太太
Oh, Tucker. Hi.
塔克尔 嗨
Oh! Listen,
听我说
wasn't it crazy
这是不是很疯狂
how Tim picked Danny all on his own
我还没说什么
without any suggestion from me whatsoever?
蒂姆就决定让丹尼上任了
Yeah. Crazy is a good word.
不错 疯狂这个词用得很好
Yeah.
是的
But you know what? I'm fine,
可是你知道吗 我不在乎
and I am genuinely happy for Danny.
而且我由衷地为丹尼高兴
You are?
真的吗
Yeah, it's not his fault, right?
是的 这并不是他的错 对吗
And you know Danny, he felt horrible.
你了解丹尼的 他感觉糟透了
We had a heart-to-heart
他和我推心置腹
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表