剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Look, nothing is gonna stop me
听着 什么都无法阻止我
from taking my daughter on a pony ride.
带我女儿去骑小马
Except for whatever the hell that is.
除了这个不知道是啥的鬼东西
Danny Wheeler,
丹尼·维勒
I give you your heart's desire.
我把你内心的渴望给你
Oh, dude, I'm sorry.
兄弟 抱歉
I just don't feel the same way.
我对你没有相同的感觉
Um, it's me.
是我
Riley?
莱丽
Danny, I am here...
丹尼 我在这里...
to show you that...
向你证明...
no matter what, I will always...
无论怎样 我永远...
Oh, God! Tucker, help me!
天哪 塔克尔 帮帮我
Be here for you.
在你身旁
There.
就是这样
What is all this?
这是在干嘛
Look, Danny...
听着 丹尼...
I'm so sorry for taking you for granted.
我很抱歉把你的付出当成理所当然
And for being so selfish.
很抱歉我这么自私
And I just want you to know that...
我只想让你知道...
you are literally everything to me.
你对我而言就是一切
So, if you want to go to Canada, I will go to Canada with you.
如果你想去加拿大 我就和你一起去
And if you want to stay here, I will stay here with you.
如果你想留下来 我就陪你留下来
Because if we're together, we can figure anything out.
因为我们在一起 就可以解决任何问题
I love you, Danny.
我爱你 丹尼
Okay, not 100% sure what that was all about.
好吧 不是非常确定这到底是在干嘛
Now can someone please watch this stupid booth
有人可以帮我看着这个该死的摊位
so I can take my daughter for a birthday pony ride?
让我带我的女儿去骑马了吗
Emma? Where the hell did she go? Emma!
艾玛 人呢 艾玛
Emma! No!
艾玛 不
I'm so sorry this happened to you.
对不起让你这样了
Stupid pony.
该死的小马
It's been the worst birthday ever and it's all my fault.
这是最糟糕的生日 全是我的错
Is she okay? Sweetie! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?
她没事吧 宝贝 对不起 你还好吗
Hey, man, I'm sorry.
哥们 太抱歉了
Look, we should have been there to help you.
我们真应该多帮帮你的
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm not gonna take that job in LA.
我不会接受洛杉矶那份高大上工作的
I don't ever want to leave you guys.
我可不想离开你们
What job in LA? Man, you never tell me anything.
什么洛杉矶的工作 老兄你有跟我讲过吗
We're staying too. Yeah.
我们也要留下 是
Definitely not going anywhere.
绝对哪里都不去
Look, I love you guys.
我很爱你们
You've given up so much of your lives to help us,
你们为了帮我们 已经放弃了太多
but now you have to go live your own lives.
但你们也要过自己的生活
And if that means I have to make even more sacrifices
如果那意味着我还要为了艾玛做出
for Emma, then so be it.
更多的牺牲 那也无所谓
We'll be fine on our own.
我们自己也能好好的
Right, Emma?
对吗 艾玛
Bonnie!
邦妮
Brad?
布拉德
I love you.
我爱你
And if that means looking like a horribly sexy,
如果那意味着要穿成超级火♥辣♥的
suit-wearing worker bee in this dirty, loud city,
公务男 在这肮脏吵闹的城市里忍♥受
well, then so be it!
那我也愿意
Oh, I love you too.
我也爱你
And if you're not happy here, I'll make the sacrifice.
如果你在这里不幸福 那我愿意为你牺牲
Let's travel the world and be happy everywhere!
让我们作伴漫游世界 活得潇潇洒洒吧
But if you would keep this look though,
不过如果你能穿着这身出去的话
that would be super helpful.
那真是帮了我大忙了
Really? You'll travel the world with me?
真的 你愿意和我漫游世界吗
I am right on the fence.
人家真的好犹豫啊
But, you know, I think Ben can handle things here for a while.
不过我想本自己也能照顾自己一段时间了
So what do you say we open up some presents
那么 我们要不要开几件礼物
and get this party started?
好好办个派对啊
Right? Wait. Actually, before we do that, um...
好吧 等等 在开始之前
I have a present for Danny.
我有件礼物给丹尼
What are you doing?
这是做什么
I didn't want to tell you this until I knew we were perfect.
在确信我们是完美一对前 我没告诉你这个
Remember when I said I had a bunch of news?
你还记得我说我有许多大新闻吗
Turns out that test I took wasn't right.
原来之前那个怀孕测试结果不准确
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
It's been quite a day, huh?
真是好精彩的一天 是吧
Trust me, everything is gonna be just fine.
相信我 一切都会好好的
Even if everybody moves out of town,
就算大家都搬走了
it doesn't mean they don't love you anymore, okay?
也不意味着他们不爱你了 好吗
And just know I'm never going anywhere.
你只要知道 我会永远陪着你
It's gonna be me and you forever and ever, kid.
我要陪着你过一生 闺女
We're just gonna take a cab home tonight.
今晚我们就打的回家吧
Here. Come on.
来 上车吧
You're a big girl. You're a big girl now.
你长大了 是大姑娘了
All right. It was my birthday!
好了 今天是我的生日
Yeah, it was your birthday. Come on.
是啊 你过生日 来上车
Mott and Spring, please.
莫特和斯普林街 谢谢
Excuse me.
不好意思
Think your little girl dropped this.
好像是你女儿掉的
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
It-- it's her. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
是她 停停停
Just five more minutes, please?
再等五分钟 求你了
She's got to be around here somewhere.
她肯定就在这附近
Dude, we have been sitting here for like three hours.
哥们 我们仿佛在这都坐了三个小时了
You don't even know if she lives here
你甚至不知道她是不是住这
or works near here.
或者在附近上班
I'm telling you, there's something about her.
我说真的 她很特别
I think she's the one.
我想她就是我的真命天女
I know I've said that before, but this time I mean it.
我知道这话我以前说过 但这次是真的
I know I said that before, too.
我知道这句话我以前也说过
All right, let's go.
好吧 我们走
I am gonna find her.
我会找到她的
Is anyone sitting here?
有人在这坐吗
No.
没有
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表