剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
he'll get that, right?
他会明白的 对吧
Oh, my god. Tucker.
天呐 塔克尔
Tucker, Tucker, are you okay?
塔克尔 塔克尔 你没事吧
Yeah, yeah. I just got bored.
没事 我只是无聊了
Tucker, you were right.
塔克尔 你说得对
I just needed to meet my Riley,
我只是需要遇见属于我的莱丽
and I did, right here in the building.
我遇见了 就在这栋楼里
Isn't that crazy?
是不是很神奇
Are you sure it wasn't the real Riley?
你确定那不是真的莱丽吗
You know, she lives in this building too.
你知道的 她也住在这栋楼里
Her name's Zoey, and she's perfect.
她叫佐伊 一个完美无瑕的女孩
You know, maybe I'll just hang around the lobby
也许我该去大厅里晃悠
until I accidentally bump into her again.
直到再次和她偶遇
Oh, hello Zoey. Remember me?
你好 佐伊 还记得我吗
Why, yes, I would like to make out with you.
啊 是的 我想和你爱爱
Or you could try something different
或者你可以换个方式
like manning up and just telling her how you feel.
比如拿出男子气概 告诉她你的真实感受
The truth.
真心话
Little unorthodox.
有一点另类
But I've heard girls go crazy for it.
但我听说女孩们都为此疯狂
You know what? I'm just gonna lay it all out there.
你知道吗 我打算坦白一切
Baggage, baby, everything.
我的想法 孩子 言无不尽
So, any of you boys wanna go in drag this Halloween
有人想穿这件衣服过万圣节
as a cursed bride?
装扮成被诅咒的新娘吗
Brad and I have officially called off the wedding.
布拉德和我正式取消了婚礼
Oh, I'm sorry, mom.
抱歉 妈
If you wanna talk about it, Tucker's here for you.
如果你想聊聊 塔克尔会安慰你的
All right, I need you.
好吧 我需要你
I need you. All right, listen to me.
我需要你 听我说
Log in this website right here
登陆这个网站
and get your license to marry me and Brad.
你注册之后帮我和布拉德登记结婚
But I thought you just said you were calling off the wedding.
但是你刚不是说取消婚礼了吗
Have you seen Brad? I'm not insane.
有帅哥我不结 我疯了吗
I just need to do it
我只是
without Tweedle-Dork and Tweedle-Dumbass being there.
得避开那俩傻儿子
So, listen, will you help me? Please?
你会帮我吗 拜托嘛
Sure. Okay.
好啦 太好了
Oh, perfect. Another 9-1-1 from Riley.
好极了 莱丽也来寻求支援了
Man, white chicks.
老天 你们白妞事真多
Thank God. Look at this. Look at it.
你终于来了 你看看这 看呀
It's horrible.
太可怕了
I mean, it's a little uneven,
这心摆的是有点不对称
but isn't it the thought that counts?
但重要的是那份心意啊
No. Don't you know where this heart leads?
不是的 你知道这心意味着啥吗
It is just another step deeper into the vortex
意味着我又向那浪漫梦魇的漩涡
that is my romantic nightmare. Please, you have to help me.
深陷了一步 拜托 你一定要帮我
How can I help you?
我要怎么帮你
Towel?
要毛巾吗
Okay, just flash her your pearly whites,
你只管露出小白牙微笑就好
and just let Daddy do the talking, okay?
爸爸来跟她说话 好不好
I love you.
爸比爱你
Oh, hey there. It's me, Zoey again... No!
你好啊 又是我 佐伊 不对...
God, it's Ben again.
神呐 又是我 本
Um, this is my daughter, Emma.
这是我女儿 艾玛
Uh, yeah, I just needed you to know
我就是想告诉你
that she's part of the package.
她也会是我们关系的一部分
What package are we talking about?
你是指什么关系
Look...
你看...
Zoey...
佐伊...
I haven't stopped thinking about you since we met,
那天相识之后 我就对你念念不忘
and I think you should know that I'm a single dad
我觉得我该告诉你我是个单亲父亲
with a complicated life,
生活中琐事很多
who recently just had his heart ha--
而最近他的心还被...
You get the point.
你懂我意思
Would you maybe like to go out with me...
你有空的话 愿不愿意跟我...
us, sometime?
我们 约会呢
To be honest, I've been thinking about you all day too.
说实话 我也成天想念着你
But, obviously, this is not a great time.
但显然 现在时机不是很合适
My life is bit of a mess.
我的生活比较混乱
I just ended this relationship...
我刚结束了一段恋情...
And you know, as I say it,
你懂的 就像我说的
we kind of sound perfect for each other.
我们貌似还挺配的
Are you sure?
你确定要跟我交往吗
I am so sure.
确定一定以及肯定
Then, yes, I'd like to go out with you.
那好吧 我愿意跟你约会
Okay, perfect. Tomorrow night at 7:00.
太好了 那明晚七点不见不散
All right. Come here. Come here.
好的 来吧 爸爸抱
Oh, man, I am bringing you along every time I ask a girl out.
天呐 以后约妹子的时候一定要带上你
Maybe we won't have to do this alone after all, baby.
看来咱们不用独自应对生活了 宝贝
Hey, just making sure I have everything.
你来啦 我在检查该带的都带了没
Keys, phone, doctor's number.
钥匙 手♥机♥ 医生的电♥话♥
Doctor's number?
医生的电♥话♥
Well, obviously I could go at any minute.
显然我随时都有可能生[死掉]
You're dying?
你要死了
Damn it, I really liked you.
真闹心 我还挺喜欢你的
I'm not dying.
我不是要死了
Although, I am counting the minutes
不过 我还是期待的要死
until I can get this baby out of me.
等待这个小生命出来
Wh-- wh-- wh-- when did that happen?
什什什 什么时候怀上的
Pretty sure it the last time I had sex.
肯定是上次跟人上♥床♥的时候啊
So y-- y-- y-- you're pregnant?
所以你你你 你怀着孕呢
Are you k-- k-- k-- kidding me?
你你你 你逗我呢
How did you not notice?
你之前怎么没发现
I'm a dude!
我是个汉子
We have focus issues.
汉子的关注点不一样嘛
We tend to concentrate on the areas directly above
我们一般注意的是怀宝宝区域的上面
and below the baby zone.
还有下面嘛
And now that you know, you want to cancel.
那既然你知道了 你就想反悔了
Yeah, maybe. Okay.
是啊 应该吧 好啊
Yeah, that might be best if that's what you think.
你要是这么想的 那我就遵命了
I think you should get out.
我想你该滚出去
That's probably a good idea.
这主意好
Tucker, hurry up.
塔克尔 赶紧的
We've got to get out of here before Ben or Danny
我们得赶在本或者丹尼
or any of those guys--
或是其他人回来之前离...
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
We're going dancing.
我们要去跳舞
Yeah.
正是
Because it's Thursday.
因为今天是周四
It's...
这...
This is what we do on Thursdays. Yeah.
这就是我们周四的例行活动 没错
Tahtah! It's just a thing...
我最闪亮 我们就是...
that we like to do. You know?
喜欢这样 懂不
On Thursdays.
相约周四
No, I meant what the hell is going on with the universe?
不是 我是说这个世界怎么了
My date is pregnant.
我的约会对象怀孕了
Again?!
又怀了吗
Oh, my god, Ben!
老天啊 本
Okay, that's it!
够了
Somebody gets me a sewing kit.
谁能给我拿个针线包
Can't be that hard to perform a vasectomy.
结扎手术应该不会太难
This one's not mine!
这孩子不是我的
So, I turned and ran faster than the kid's real dad.
所以我就以比孩子亲爹更快的速度扭头就跑
But I thought you said there was a connection.
你不是说你们之间有某种感应吗
Yeah, well obviously she connected with someone else
显然她九个月前跟别的男人
about nine months ago.
也"感应"了一下
Okay, wait, wait.
慢着 慢着
So this poorirl, who you asked out
你想约会的这个可怜女孩
and is probably at her most vulnerable,
或许现在是在她最脆弱的时候
was just told to her face that
而你却当面告诉她
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表