剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
And remember, if you love something, set it free.
记住 如果你爱一样东西 就给它自♥由♥
If it come backs to you, wind chimes.
如果它能回到你身边 那才是幸福降临
Where the hell is everybody?
人都他妈去哪了
Family meetings are called for important events only.
家庭会议只为重要的事情召开
Like Emma's birthday party.
像是艾玛的生日会
Or when Mom gets arrested.
或者老妈被捕
Wait a minute, are we having a meeting?
等等 我们现在是在开会吗
I'm just here 'cause the cable is out in my room.
我坐在这只是因为我房♥间的网线坏了
There you are! Hey, I have a list of stuff--
你终于来了 我列了一堆事情
No time! Riley just called and said
没空 莱丽刚打过来
there's an emergency on the roof.
说屋顶上有急事
Well, once again, it looks like it's gonna be all up to me.
又放鸽子 貌似所有的事都要我一手操办
Am I the only one here who's... Emma's father?
好像这里只有我是...艾玛的父亲
Dammit!
我靠
Riley bit Danny's head off and flew away with a pigeon.
莱丽把丹尼的头咬下来后和一只鸽子跑了
What about the skywriting?
那空中文字的告白呢
Oh no! The skywriting!
哦不 那些字
"Shut up Tucker."
"闭嘴 塔克尔"
I do get that a lot.
我深深地感受到了
All right, here you go.
好了 你的酒来了
The Emma Birthday Brew.
艾玛生日啤酒
Wish the little girl a happy birthday.
祝这个小姑娘生日快乐吧
Then no beer for you, buddy.
那我就不给你喝了
I want to ride a pony.
我想骑小马
And you will, sweetie. Okay?
你会骑到的 宝贝
Daddy just needs to get these nice people drunk first.
先等爸爸把这群大好人灌醉再说
What am I gonna do about Danny?
我该怎么跟丹尼说
Just say you're sorry.
就直接道歉啊
Honestly, I'd recommend getting it tattooed
我建议你直接把"对不起"
somewhere on your body for convenience.
纹在身上 多方便使用
No, no.
别闹
This is too important, okay?
这件事情很重要
He has to know that he is everything to me.
我一定要知道他对我有多重要
Wh-- That's it.
我想到了
The white horse.
白马
The ultimate symbol of love.
爱情的终极象征
I'll ride up and whisk Danny away.
我就骑上去 把丹尼拂走
Yeah, I just wish somebody would whisk me away from you.
我只希望有人能把我从你身边拂走
Brad?
布拉德
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I'm selling it, Bonnie.
我在卖♥♥衣服啊 邦尼
I am selling it all!
我要把它们全卖♥♥了
This way we'll have enough money to go on the road together
这样我们就有足够的钱离开这里
and live off the land.
去荒野幽居了
I already have this amazing recipe for yak yogurt.
我会做牦牛酸奶酪 超好吃
It's a little bit salty.
就是有点咸
I'm not sure if I'm milking him right.
估计是我给他挤奶的方式不太对
Bonnie, I've moved you to tears.
邦尼 你都被我感动哭了
Oh, this is gonna be wonderful!
一定会很棒的
All right, here you go.
好了 请拿好
Hey, next time you invite Emma's friends to a party,
下次你要邀请艾玛的朋友来参加派对
maybe you don't get their parents wasted on free beer.
最好不要拿免费啤酒把他们的爸妈灌醉
Here, give me one of them.
给我一个抱着
You pump that keg, I'll pump this one.
你把那个酒桶加满 我来弄这个
Okay. Hi, bud!
好 嗨 小兄弟
And have you seen Riley?
你看到莱丽了吗
I swear I haven't talked to her in like two days.
我都差不多两天没和她说过话了
No apology, nothing.
她甚至都没来道歉
It's like she doesn't even care about me.
好像她根本不在乎我似的
Whoa! Danny! What was that?
丹尼 谁在喊我
Pony! I know, honey.
小马驹 -我知道
It'll only be a little while, okay?
宝贝 再等一会儿哦
Keg, Danny, keg! Let's go!
快装酒啊 丹尼 麻利点
No, no, no, no, no, little girl.
别乱跑啊 小丫头
No pony ride yet, okay?
现在还不能骑小马呢
I'm sorry, but this isn't your daddy's fault.
对不起 但这不是爸爸的错
It's everyone else's.
都怪他们
And there's your first birthday present,
这就是你的第一份生日礼物
a lesson on shifting blame.
教你如何推卸责任
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Danny will love it, right?
丹尼肯定会喜欢的吧
How bad were your other ideas if this is the one you chose?
你其他的主意是有多烂 才让你选了这个
No, Danny will love it.
丹尼肯定会喜欢的
It's a symbol of his heart.
这代表了他的心啊
Which you're breaking.
被你正在蹂躏的心
Shut up, Tucker!
闭嘴 塔克尔
Wow, you really do get that a lot.
哇 跟你说这话的人确实是多啊
Hey there, moon boy.
你好啊 月亮男孩
It's your cosmic concubine ready to ride the solar waves.
你的宇宙妻子已经准备好搭乘你的热浪了
Bonnie? Mmhmm.
邦尼 嗯
What happened to you?
你怎么了
You happened to me.
这都是为了你啊
I'm here to mingle our chakras
我要让我们的精神融为一体
and talk to my soul child.
与我的灵魂对话
And you were right.
你说得对
I don't need work or ambitions or money
我不需要什么工作 野心 金钱
or nice things or razors.
漂亮的衣服 还有剃须刀
Definitely not razors.
绝对不需要剃须刀
This is insane.
这也太疯狂了
Oh, my God, thank goodness. I was so worried that--
天啊 感谢上苍 我还担心...
I've literally never been happier.
我真的不能再开心了
This is all that I've ever wanted.
这就是我一直以来梦寐以求的
What? No!
什么 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
This isn't what you always wanted!
这不是你一直以来想要的
I am a beautiful, vibrant,
我是个美丽 有活力
and sexy woman
而又性感的女子
with goals, ambitions, and drive!
有目标 有理想 有动力
I mean, things that you actually used to have!
我是说 这些都是你曾经拥有的东西
I don't even know who you are anymore!
我甚至都不认识你了
God! I don't want dirt floors
天哪 我不想要什么泥地
or inner peace or anything made out of hemp!
什么内心平静 或者任何大♥麻♥制品
This is what you always wanted!
这是你一直想要的
This is who you married!
这才是你娶的人
Bonnie-- Bonnie, wait!
邦妮...邦妮 等等
Excuse me, excuse me. Heart coming through.
借过 借过 爱心来了
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Oh, my God! This is it! This is the call!
我的天哪 就是这个 电♥话♥来了
What? Now? No, Tucker!
什么 现在吗 不 塔克尔
You have to help me! Hey, hey, don't make me
你得帮我 别逼我
tell people you're full of candy, all right?
昭告天下你是个扮猪吃老虎的欲♥女♥ 好吗
Tucker Dobbs.
我是塔克尔·多不思
I did?
我吗
Oh, my God, that's amazing! Thank you!
我的天哪 太棒了 谢谢
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I did it! I did it!
我成功了 我成功了
I got the job! I'm going to Hollywood!
我得到了那份工作 我要去好莱坞了
Aww, congratulations!
恭喜你
Are you hugging me?
你是在拥抱我吗
Mom, finally.
老妈 终于来了
Look, I don't know what's going on,
听着 我不知道发生了什么
but there's really no excuse for you being two hours late
但是你孙女的生日派对你迟到了两个小时
to your granddaughter's birthday party.
可找不出什么借口
My marriage is over.
我的婚姻结束了
Okay, I will accept that as an excuse.
好吧 这个借口我可以接受
I have been dunked,
我被浸到了水里
painted, and pummeled,
涂上了颜料 接着被狠揍一番
and I still haven't seen Riley.
但还没看见莱丽
I'm done, man. I'm going home.
我受够了 我要回家了
No, no! Neither of you are going anywhere.
不 不 你俩哪也不能去
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表