剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
until she leaves, heartbroken.
直到她心碎地离开
I'm not a complete jerk.
我才不是彻头彻尾的魂蛋
You know what, this is actually a really great idea.
你猜怎么着 这主意简直太妙了
Yeah, I'll bet Riley misses me
我敢打赌莱丽对我的思念和我对她的
just as much as I miss her,
只多不少
she just doesn't know how to tell me.
只是她难以启齿
I'm gonna write her a note telling her
我要写张纸条告诉她
to meet me down at the bar tonight
如果她和我一样感同身受
to see if she feels the same way.
今晚就去楼下的酒吧见我
Cool.
好极了
Hey, what if the girl who wrote me this note was Riley?
那如果写纸条给我的女孩就是莱丽呢
Wouldn't that be hilarious?
那不就搞笑了嘛
No?
不好笑哈
All right, look...
听着
you will never, ever hear me say this to you again.
这话我这辈子只会对你说这一次了
When we get there, be yourself.
等我们到了那儿 做你自己
Oh, hey.
嘿
Off to the pageant?
要去选美大赛了吗
Oh, good luck, Emma.
祝你好运 艾玛
She doesn't need luck.
她不需要好运
She has me, someone who understands
她有我 懂得展现她最美的一面
how important it is to look her best...
有多重要的人
clearly something you give zero patoots about.
显然你对此一窍不通
For example,
比如说
you have toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe.
你鞋底粘上厕纸了
That's not toilet paper. It's garbage.x7f
那不是厕纸 废纸而已
Pretty girl.
你真可爱
I'm actually going down too. Well, just take another.
正好我也要下去 那就乘下一趟
Take the next one. Oh, my gosh.
乘下一趟吧 你们真是...
Oh, good, you survived.
太好了 你们还活着
So?
那...
How'd it go?
情况如何
Get any crazy footage?
有没有被无数闪光灯宠幸
Um, unfortunately, no. No.
可惜并没有
The cameras weren't even rolling before someone got thrown out
直到有人因为试图贿赂评委被扔出去
for trying to bribe the judges.
摄像机才舍得动一下
Oh, my god.
天啊
What kind of pathetic lowlife tries to cheat little kids?
多么可悲下流的人才会去欺骗小孩
Oh, don't you judge me, Perrin.
不许你这么说我 佩林
I mean,
我是说
it's not like I tried to blackmail them.
我又没打算勒索他们
Oh, man!
对啊
That's what I should've done!
我真该这么做
God!
我的天
They have not seen the last of Bonnie Wheeler.
他们还会再见到邦妮·维勒的
I wish I'd seen the last of Bonnie Wheeler.
真希望这是最后一次见到邦妮·维勒
Riley...
莱丽
have I ever told you how much I love you?
我和你说过我有多爱你吗
Only when you need something. -
只在你有所企图的时候
I love you.
我爱你
Please? Come on, come on, come on, I need more footage.
好吗 拜托 我需要更多镜头
I need you to go undercover as Emma's mom to help me
我需要你以艾玛妈妈的身份做卧底
catch one of the real moms behaving horribly.
帮我找出一个十分差劲的妈妈
Tucker, no!
塔克尔 不
Okay? These pageants go against everything I believe in.
这种比赛与我信仰的一切都背道而驰
Which is why you should do this!
所以才要去这么做
Do it for every woman out there who doesn't have a voice.
为了那些没有话语权的女性
Do it for every pudgy, cross-eyed girl
为了每一个既矮又胖外加斗鸡眼
with a bad perm and corrective shoes
卷发难看穿着矫正鞋
who didn't have a chance.
而且没有机会的女孩
I never said anything
我可从来没说过
about a bad perm or corrective shoes.
什么卷发难看和矫正鞋
Was I wrong?
那我有说错什么吗
No.
没有
You know what? Fine. All right.
好吧 我答应
Gives me a good reason to avoid Danny.
给了我一个躲避丹尼的好理由
Oh, I'm sorry,
抱歉
I'm saving this chair for the love of my life.
这把椅子我要留给我的一生挚爱
We're sort of on a break.
我们算是分手了
Actually, she would say we were broken up,
实际上 她会说我们已经分手了
but I think she needs to stop focusing on the past
但我认为她应该停止关注从前
and realize what's truly important is our future.
并意识到什么才是对我们的未来至关重要的
Oh, I'm sorry,
抱歉
I'm saving this chair for the love of my life.
这把椅子我要留给我的一生挚爱
Yeah, we're sort of on a break.
是啊 我们算是分手了
Actually, she would say we were broken up,
实际上 她会说我们已经分手了
but I think she just needs to stop focusing on the past
但我认为她应该停止关注从前
and realize what's truly--
并意识到什么才是...
Okay, cool.
好吧 没关系
Ben!
本
Julia?
茱莉娅
Julia!
茱莉娅
Julia!
茱莉娅
It's you!
是你啊
Wow, I didn't...
我没...
You're here early!
你来早了啊
I love this place.
我喜欢这里
If you remember, this is where we had our first date.
记得吗 这是我们第一次约会的地方
Oh, I remember.
记得
I also remember it was our only date.
我还记得那是我们唯一一次约会
Yeah, about that...
是啊 关于这点...
I'm really sorry.
我真的很遗憾
I think I just overreacted.
我想我刚才反应过度了
Honestly. I've regretted it ever since.
老实说 我从那以后一直很懊悔
Well, if you're in the mood to regret things,
如果你现在想悔过的话
why don't we go back to my place?
何不去我家
I bet you regret that line.
你这么说会后悔的
I do.
确实后悔了
It's okay.
没关系的
It actually worked.
实际上奏效了
Hey, have you seen this guy?
你见过这个人吗
Oh, yeah. He just left with some girl he picked up.
见过 他跟一个刚勾搭上的美女走了
Of course he did.
呵呵 见怪不怪了
Did he hit on you too?
他也勾搭你了吗
A little.
有点
You know, I have to tell ya,
我得告诉你
it was pretty brave, you writing that note.
你写那张字条非常勇敢
I don't think I would've had the guts to do it.
我可没胆量这么做
Thanks.
谢谢
Wait, what are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
The note that you wrote.
你写的字条
I didn't write a note.
我没写过什么字条啊
What?
什么
Then what are we doing on my couch?
那你坐在我的沙发上干什么
I thought making a pit stop on the way to the bedroom.
就当我去卧室的路上顺便歇了个脚呗
Well, if you didn't write this, then who did?
如果不是你写的 那是谁写的
Maybe the girl you were supposed to meet.
或许是你应该见到的那个女孩吧
You know what? Whoever she is,
知道吗 无论她是谁
she's too good for you.
你都配不上人家
Well, I'd agree with you if I knew who she was!
要是能知道她是谁 我会同意你的说法
Maybe all hope isn't lost.
也许希望还没完全破灭
You left before Note Girl got there,
你在纸条妹来之前先离开了
so just tell her something came up.
所以只要告诉她你是因为突然有事先走了
Did you forget the part where I don't know who she is?
你难道不记得我根本不知道她是谁吗
Uh, exactly!
对啊
Exactly, man!
对啊
Uh, which is why...
所以说呢...
which is why you...
所以你...
you-- you're gonna write her a note,
应该写张纸条给她
and yup, yup, you are gonna write her a note
对 对 写张纸条给她
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表