剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
I had an after-school job
我以前上学那会儿
And you didn't say anything?
但你啥也没说吗
Uh, to somebody who is telling me how beautiful I am
对于一个正在称赞我的美貌
and paying for my lobster?
并请我吃龙虾的人来说吗
No.
没说
I mean, I figured there's nothing wrong
我觉得只要不是玩真的
with dipping my toe in the lady pond
只是蜻蜓点水点到即止
as long as I don't go swimming.
并没有什么错
Well, what happens when Joan finds out that you're straight?
当琼发现你是直的之后发生了什么
I'll tell you, I'll tell you what happens.
我来告诉你发生了什么
She tells her brother, my boss,
她告诉了她哥哥 也就是我的老板
that I obviously didn't read her file.
说我显然没有读她的档案
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Okay. All right.
好的 没事
This is fine. Don't panic.
没事 别慌
We can totally figure this out.
我们肯定可以想出办法
I just need to stay calm.
我只要保持冷静
Hey, is Ben around?
本在吗
No, Ben is not around!
不 本不在
Can you not see that we are in the middle of a crisis here?
你难道看不出我们正身陷危机吗
Okay.
好吧
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Just gonna take a quick pause.
停下来想想
Oh, my god. I know, I know. I know, I know, I know.
天呐 我知道了 我知道了
Okay, I need you to go out with her again
我要你再和她出去一次
and tell her that is all just too soon
告诉她这一切发生的太快
and let her down easy. Please? That would be perfect.
然后让她失望 拜托 这样最好了
Please?
拜托
Okay, I'll do it.
好的 我会做的
But under one condition.
但有一个条件
What? I don't know.
什么条件 我还没想好
But I will think of something horrible for you later.
但我之后要想个为难你的条件
Wait, did I hear Zoey?
等等 我是听见佐伊的声音了吗
Zoey!
佐伊
Hey, I sort of got the impression that this is a bad time.
嘿 我觉得现在时机不佳
I'll just see you later.
我等会儿再见你吧
Hey, girl. No, no, no. It's never a bad time.
姑娘 哎呦 哪有时机不佳这么一说呀
What's wrong?
怎么了
To be honest, I'm starting to get frustrated.
实话说 我开始有点失望了
We haven't had any time to connect.
我们根本没有时间联♥系♥
We haven't even been alone together.
甚至没有单独相处过
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I could definitely make that happen.
是啊 我能想办法办妥这事儿
Yeah.
是啊
Well, what about tonight?
今晚如何
Dinner for two?
双人晚餐
Uh, that would be amazing.
那肯定很棒
What time does Ben get home from work?
本几点下班回家
Damn, I'm not sure.
该死 我不确定
Um, how about eight o'clock? We should be safe.
八点怎么样 那时应该没人打扰
Oh, wait, I don't have a babysitter.
等等 我没有保姆看孩子
What if I came to your place?
那我去你家呢
Really?
真的吗
Thank you. You are just the sweetest.
谢谢 你最好了
Oh, my god. A real date.
天呐 真正的约会
Is it wrong that I'm this excited?
我是不是不该这么激动
No, not at all. I am too.
没有 我也很激动
You just can't tell, it's a thick robe.
你只是看不出来 因为我的睡袍很厚
Ask me how my first date with Sam was last night.
问问我昨晚和小萨的第一次约会怎么样
Go ahead, ask me.
来吧 问我
How was Amazing!
你昨晚... 超赞
Perfect. Best first date ever.
完美极了 最棒的第一次约会
You know, once I finally got her to shut up about work.
我终于让她闭口不谈工作
We had a drink,
我们先喝了一杯
which turned into dinner which turned into a walk in the park.
然后吃了晚餐 又去公园散了步
I was a total gentleman.
我非常有绅士风度
The boob graze appeared accidental.
只是不小心碰到了她的胸
Morning, boys.
早 男孩们
Good morning, sam.
早 小萨
I should get used to saying that.
我应该要习惯这么说
Okay, so, back to work for me.
好了 回到为我工作模式
So...
那么
Sounds like you and Ben had a nice date last night.
听说你和本昨晚的约会挺不错
Date? That was not a date.
约会 那不是约会
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, we went over the inventory,
对 我们点了库存
then grabbed a hot dog and a soda
然后他送我去地铁口的路上
while he walked me to the subway.
买♥♥了点热狗和汽水
So, totally not a date.
完全不是约会
And it sounds like you're being jealous,
听起来你在吃醋
which is odd since you have a girlfriend.
这很奇怪 你都有女朋友了
Yeah. Sorry, a little miscommunication.
是 抱歉 有点误解
Apparently.
的确是
But, you know, I have always liked you, Danny.
不过 我一直喜欢你 丹尼
So if you ever do break up with her,
如果你会和她分手
just give me a sign.
跟我说一声就好
Wait. Wait, wait. Are you saying
等等 你是在说
that you want me to let you know when I'm single
你想让我恢复单身的时候告诉你
because you want to go out with me?
因为你想和我约会吗
Yeah, is there a gas leak in here or something?
是的 这里是有煤气漏气还是怎么了
Okay, can you just excuse me for a quick second?
你能等我一下吗
Ben!
本
Hey, little bro.
小弟
You got a quick two seconds to hear a really funny story?
你有时间听个好笑的故事吗
It's about Sam. She, uh--
和小萨有关 她...
It really is funny.
真的很好笑
She didn't think your date was a date,
她觉得你的约会不是约会
and she kind of hinted pretty heavily
而且她好像很强烈地暗示了
that if I was free, she would want to date me.
如果我是单身 她想和我约会
How big is your ego?
你是有多自大
Can't you believe for one second that given a choice,
你就不能相信 在有选择的情况下
someone might actually like me better?
有的人真的会更喜欢我吗
Yeah, I guess that'd be possible.
我想是有这个可能
Possible?
可能
I'm sorry. I just didn't want your feelings to get hurt.
抱歉 我只是不想伤了你的感情
If you don't believe me, you can ask her.
你要是不相信的话 可以去问她
Oh. Oh, I will. Hey, uh, Sam?
好的 我来问 小萨
What do you say we finish what we started?
我们今晚继续怎么样
My place, eight o'clock.
到我家 八点
Sure, that'd be great. I'll be there.
好的 听起来很棒 我会去的
Looks like it's Ben: One, Danny: Zero.
看来本对丹尼 一比零
What about Riley?
那莱丽呢
What about Riley? She's not even playing.
跟莱丽有什么关系 她又没在玩这游戏
**I eat pie alone at the sink*
*我在水池边独自吃派
**But I'm not a loser*
*但我不是个废物
**'cause I have a professional hockey player boyfriend*
*因为我男朋友是个职业冰球运动员
Hey, Riles.
好啊 莱丽
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Aren't you supposed to be breaking up with Joan right now?
你现在不是该和琼分手吗
She'll be here in a minute.
她马上就来
Wait, wait, why is she coming here?
等等 她来这做什么
Well, I can't do it at my place.
我不能在我家分手
Whenever I break up with someone,
我和人分手的时候
I like to have a really dramatic exit.
我喜欢用非常夸张的退场方式
And goodbye!
这样说"再见"
Hey, chiquita bonita.
你好 美女
I brought the essentials: wine,
我把该带的都带了 酒
cheese, and pajamas I'm not going to wear.
奶酪 和我待会儿不打算穿的睡衣
Oh, listen, um, Joanie, uh, we need to talk.
听着 琼 我们该谈谈
Oh, you remembered my favorite wine.
哦 你记得我最爱的酒
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表