剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, that's how we playing it?
哦 这就是游戏规则吗
Ring it again. I dare you.
再按一次铃 你敢吗
I remember doing this with your mom when she was a little girl.
我记得当你妈妈还是小女孩的时候和她玩这个
Well, then, I must've had a secret sister,
那么我肯定有一个不为人知的姐妹
because you sure as hell aren't talking about me!
因为你说的肯定不是我
Hi, Emma. Ready to take your family picture?
艾玛 准备好照家庭照了吗
Gosh, you can see how much she really loves her grandma.
天哪 你能看出来她有多爱她的奶奶
Great-grandma.
是太奶奶
Actually not great, just old.
其实不是 只是老了
Not really grandma, either. More like an acquaintance.
其实连奶奶都不算 更接近于熟人
Let's just call her Old Lady Acquaintance.
让我们叫她熟人老女人
Let me hold her. I was holding her.
让我抱着她 我在抱着呢
Okay, how about we just let go of the innocent baby, all right?
好了 我们能放开这无辜的孩子吗
I'm the grandmother.
我是奶奶
I'm the greatgrandmother. You heard him, let go.
我是太奶奶 你听见他说的了 放开
I don't want to let-- oh!
我不放...
Oh my god! Nana Lyle, are you okay?
天哪 莱尔外婆 你没事吧
It's Family Day, for God's sake,
今天是家庭日 看在上帝的份上
can't you just keep it together?
你就不能配合点吗
Me? What about her?
我吗 那她呢
Well... obviously, I'm not wanted by my own family.
很明显 我的家人不需要我
But that's all right... I'm just a poor old lady
但没关系 我就是一个可怜的老女人
who hasn't been feeling
最近我感觉不太好
very well lately and doesn't have much time.
也没剩多少时间了
You're dying? No, my plane leaves tomorrow.
你要死了吗 不是 我的飞机是明天的
Nana, wait! But...
外婆 等等 但是...
What are you lookin' at, Parker?
看什么看 帕克
Like you've never seen an old lady get her ass kicked before?
你之前难道没见过老女人被教训吗
It's fine. I'll just go back home where I'm wanted.
没事的 我回家吧 回到需要我的地方
But we all want you here, all of us.
但我们都希望你在这 我们每个人
Every single one of us.
我们每个人
Tell her, Danny. Yep. Totally. All of us.
告诉她 丹尼 没错 我们每个人
For sure, 100 percent. Just not Mom.
百分之百保证 除了老妈
You know, I've just learned
你知道的 我已经学会了
to laugh at all her craziness, so it's okay.
对她的疯癫一笑了之 所以没事的
I'll wait 'til it passes, it always does.
我等着它过去就行了 总是这样的
Now I'll go say goodbye to Emma.
现在我去和艾玛说声再见
Oh, I wanna tell her my Sinatra story before I leave.
我想在走之前和她讲完我和辛纳屈的故事
I don't know what's so hard about being nice to the person
我不明白对自己老妈好一点儿
who gave you life. Mom's such as ass.
有那么难吗 老妈也太过分了
Okay... so what if I'm a lawyer who's stuck in a washing machine,
假设我是一名被困在洗衣机里的律师
and I have to argue my way out?
我必须想办法脱身
'Ello, matey. Care for a dryer sheet?
你好啊哥们儿 关爱一下干燥剂呗
I just ad-libbed all of that.
我刚才完全是即兴的
Yes.
太棒了
Hey, don't forget about our performance tonight, guys.
别忘了来看我们今晚的演出 兄弟们
It's completely free, but there's a two-drink minimum.
完全免费 不过至少要消费两杯酒
Also, admission is 10 bucks. You know,
还有 门票十块钱
I don't even know why I said it was free.
我也不知道我♥干♥嘛说它是免费的
You know what, Danny? That's the answer.
知道吗 丹尼 有办法了
We just need to get Mom and Nana in one place,
我们只需要让老妈和外婆共处一室
and get them calm enough to have an honest conversation.
让她们冷静下来坦诚相待
And they'll find a way to laugh it all off.
她们一定能笑对过去
Okay, you take Mom and I'll take Nana.
好了 你去搞定老妈 我去联♥系♥外婆
Why do I always get Mom?
为什么总是我去搞定老妈
Because you're her favorite.
因为你才是她的心肝宝贝
I didn't know you knew.
我没料到你早就知道了
I always assumed, but now I know for sure.
我一直不确定 但现在我确定了
I'm tired of being her favorite.
我当够了她的心肝宝贝
I know, but I've worked really hard not to be.
我懂得 我也是很努力才没让自己当上的
Danny.
丹尼
Wait a second. This isn't a free, all-you-can-drink wine tasting.
等一下 这里不是酒水管够的免费品酒会吗
What are you doing here?
你们怎么在这里
What is she doing here? You said she wasn't coming.
她怎么来了 你说过她不会来的
What? Like it's the first time somebody was manipulated
怎么 听起来好像是第一次有人被迫
into being in the same room as you?
与你共处一室似的
How is Dad, by the way?
老爸还好吗
Well, I for one, think we are all gonna laugh about this one day.
我想某一天我们一定会笑对此事的
Soon. Hopefully real soon.
这一天很快就来到 但愿吧
Hey, what do you say we all go out for a drink after this,
等这个结束了我们去喝一杯怎么样
and have a nice chat? Who's in? I know I am.
然后好好聊聊 谁要去 我肯定要去
Oh, look, the show's starting.
表演开始了
Thank you. And welcome, family and friends,
谢谢 亲爱的家人朋友们
to our student showcase.
欢迎你们前来观看学生们的汇报演出
My name is Stanley Dexenberry,
我是斯坦利·德克森贝里
though I'm quite sure all of you already know me...
我想大家早就通过我的个人秀
thanks to my one-man show, "Stanley Dexenberry, a One-Man Show."
"斯坦利·德克森贝里秀"认识我了
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, let's kick things off with the Director's Cut.
让我们开始即兴表演吧
Can I have the name of a fairy tale?
谁愿意想一个童话故事名字
Oh, right here, I know...
这里这里 我知道
Cinderella. It's Riley's favorite.
《灰姑娘》 莱丽的最爱
Now, because our students are new, let's help them out
因为我的学生们还没什么经验 不如我们来帮他们
and suggest characters for them to play.
诠释一下角色特点
How about a cold, distant mother, who never gave her daughter
不如演一个冷酷无情的母亲 从来不给她的女儿
a moment of support?
一丁点鼓励支持
So the actual character from Cinderella.
那就是《灰姑娘》里原本的角色定位咯
And for Riley?
莱丽的角色呢
How about an ungrateful daughter,
不如演一个忘恩负义的女儿
who's always upset about something stupid and meaningless?
整天担心一些愚蠢至极并且毫无意义的事
Why do I even try?
我何必多此一问呢
Okay, guys, let's improvise!
伙计们 开始即兴表演吧
All I wanna do is go to the ball,
我想去参加舞会
and you won't let me.
你却不让
I should probably get a lawyer.
也许我该请一位律师
The last time you went to a ball, you came home drunk
上一次你去舞会 不仅醉醺醺回来
and barfed in my car.
还吐在了我的车上
But tomorrow the sun will come out,
明天会是大晴天
and it should be in the low 70s.
最低温度21摄氏度
It sure is nice to be spending time with the family.
很高兴能和家人一起共度好时光
Something I wasn't allowed to do before.
以前都没有这样的机会
Here we go. Here we go where?
又来了 又来什么了
Here we go rewriting history.
又来给自己洗白了
Honestly, Bonnie, I have done nothing but support you.
讲良心话 邦妮 一直以来我都很支持你
All I've ever wanted is to be part of this family.
我想要的无非就是成为这个家庭的一员
I love the boys, I love Emma,
我爱这两个外孙 我爱艾玛
I just don't know what your problem is.
我只是不明白你还有什么问题
My problem?
我的问题
You don't know what my problem is?
你会不知道我的问题是什么
Well... here's a hint.
好吧 给你一点提示
It's you.
就是你
You think you supported and loved me?
你认为你支持过我爱过我吗
When? How?
什么时候 你做过什么
Yes, mother, I got pregnant when I was 17,
母亲大人 我十七岁时怀孕
not exactly the highlight of homecoming.
虽然不能算返校节的亮点
But I did the best I could for a terrified teenager.
但作为个吓坏了的少女 我尽量做到最好了
And what did you, my mother, do? Hmm?
而你呢 我的母亲 你做了什么
You threw me out of the house.
你把我赶出家里
Thankfully, Ray's family took me in.
幸好雷的家人收留了我
But even that wasn't enough for you, was it?
但即使那样 你也觉得不够是不是
I've had enough. Oh, I am just getting started, old woman.
我听够了 我才刚开始呢 老太婆
You didn't come to my wedding,
你没有参加我的婚礼
because you said I was an embarrassment.
因为你说我丢尽了脸
And then you simply disowned me.
然后你干脆跟我断绝了关系
Oh, I believe your words were, "You don't have a mother."
我记得你的原话是"你没妈"
You refused to see Danny until he was four.
丹尼长到四岁你才肯见他
And then when Ben came along, you told me
然后等本出生时 你跟我说
that I was ruining my life, and adding another dumbo
我毁掉了自己的生活 说我给一家蠢货
to an already stupid family tree.
又舔了个傻子
But the true icing on the crap cake was what you said to me
但你说过最扯淡的一句话
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表