剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
It's a fine hospital.
一家很好的医院
Okay, let's go.
快走
So, Ross, glad you could stop by.
罗斯 很高兴你能来
We're friends, right? Not at all.
我们是朋友 对吗 并不是
Good. I just want you to know that I'm here for you
好吧 我只是想让你知道
if you every need someone to talk to about Riley,
如果你需要找人聊聊莱丽 我随时奉陪
and how annoying she can be.
也想你知道她到底有多烦人
Oh, well, is this Quantum Cop 4?
这是《量子战警4》吗
Uh, yeah. You know who's a quantum pain in the ass? Riley.
是的 你知道谁是量子界最让人头疼的吗 莱丽
You play? Bet I can kick your ass.
你也玩这个吗 我能虐哭你
I doubt that.
我才不信呢
I'm ranked number two in cyborg prostitute arrests.
我的妓♥女♥抓捕量在排行榜战绩列第二
Oh, buddy. You're on.
哥们 来吧
It's a good thing you're dating a teacher,
跟老师谈恋爱的确是件好事
because you're about to get schooled, son.
你马上就要被好好教训一番了 小子
Well, thanks so much for meeting me.
非常感谢你来见我
You know, I just wanted to
我只是想关心一下
see how things were going with you and Ben.
你和本进展得怎么样了
Or should I say, everyone's ex.
或者我该称呼他 别人的前任呢
Trust me, "Ben" there, done that.
相信我 "本"性难移
Actually, things are great.
事实上 好着呢
Wow. He's really got you fooled.
哇哦 那你还真被他骗了
I don't know. I think
我也不知道 我想
he's grown up quite a bit since high school.
高中毕业以后他成长了很多
And so have you,
你也是
my favorite straight "A" Student.
我最爱的全优生
No, uh, not straight "A's."
不 并不是全优
In fact, you were the only teacher to ever give me a "B,"
实际上 你是唯一一个给我B的老师
preventing me from being valedictorian, but no bigs.
我也就没当上致辞代表 但这没什么大不了的
You were the best student I ever had.
你是我教过的最优秀的学生
With all those "A's," I thought a "B" would motivate you.
拿到那么多A 我想一个B也许更能激励你
The moment I met you, I knew you were destined for greatness.
见到你的那一刻起 我就知道你必成大器
You did? Oh...
你真那么想吗...
Should we order some food and keep talking about how great I am?
我们是不是该点些吃的再聊聊我到底有多优秀
Yeah, okay.
好啊
Not bad, Wheeler. Thank you.
不错嘛 维勒 多谢夸奖
No one's ever taken the time
没有人肯花时间
to show me how to sever a cyborg's head.
教我怎样割断机器人的头
Ah, it was nothing.
小意思啦
No, it was something.
不 这很够意思
You're the big brother I always wanted.
你就是我梦寐以求的大哥
You have a big brother.
你有一个大哥了
I know.
我知道
Well, Tucker, I might be a bad mother who bets against her son,
塔克尔 我也许是一个赌自己儿子输的坏妈妈
but if things go well,
但如果一切顺利
I will be a rich mother who bets against her son.
我就会是一个赌自己儿子输的富妈妈
And I can live with that.
这点我是可以接受的
And I can live with the personal massager I ordered.
我也可以享受我订购的私人按♥摩♥器
Her name is Olga, and she arrives on Tuesday.
她的名字叫作奥尔加 周二会送到
Oh, damn.
真会享受啊
I swear, Riley is everywhere I go
我发誓 我到哪莱丽就在哪
and she still barely talks to me.
她还是不爱搭理我
At this rate, I'll bet we'll never get back together.
照这样下去 我打赌我们不可能复合了
Bet? Bet?
赌 打赌
No, no, no. We don't bet against people or sports. Not at all.
不不不 我们没赌人也没赌球 从来没有
Nobody's betting.
没人赌博
Oh, hey. Shouldn't your wrist be in a cast?
你的手腕不应该打着石膏吗
Or a sling, or you know,
或者吊着绷带吗
something that says the Rangers aren't going to win tonight?
总要弄点东西显得游骑兵队今晚赢不了吧
Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you guys.
我忘记告诉你们了
The team doctor cleared me.
队医帮我医好了
He cleared Gustav cleared, too. Isn't that great?
古斯塔夫也让他治好了 是不是很棒
So great!
棒极了
So you and Gustav are back in the game.
所以你和古斯塔夫都能继续比赛了
That is amazing. Right, Tucker?
太不可思议了 对吗 塔克尔
What the hell are we going to do?
现在我们他妈的该怎么办
There's nothing we can do. We have to call off the bet.
什么都办不了 我们必须撤销下注
We can't, it's too late.
撤销不了 来不及了
Hey, are you guys okay?
你们俩没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, we sure are, sweetie.
没有 没有 我们当然没事 亲爱的
You know what? You have yourself a great game.
知道吗 你会有一场精彩的比赛
Have a good one, bro. Come on. We need to hurry.
好好发挥 哥们 快点 我们得抓紧
So, is it done? Am I a free man?
事成了吗 我现在自♥由♥了吗
Yes, you are, because you live in America. Yay!
是的 你自♥由♥了 因为你身在美国 哦也
You didn't do it, did you? I couldn't.
你没搞定 对吧 我办不到啊
She's so nice. Did you know she's the reason I'm a lawyer?
她人很好 你知道吗 因为她我才成了律师
Riley, come on, I was counting on you.
莱丽 你够了 我把希望全寄托在你身上
How'd it go with Ross?
罗斯那边怎么样了
He's going to ask you to move in.
他想让你搬去和他一起住
I'm so late. See you guys at the game tonight.
我迟到了 等下比赛见
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Oh my God! How did this get in here?
天啊 这个为什么会在我包里
Right when I stop thinking about Riley,
我好不容易才不再惦念着莱丽了
there she is, messing with my head.
结果她又出现 来影响我的情绪
Oh no. Man, see-- that ain't right.
天啊 这怎么能行
That-- She's a terrible person.
这也...她真是太坏了
Anyway, man, just-- Whatever.
不管怎样 哥们 别想了
Don't let this bother you and make you play horribly, right?
别让这事影响到你 到时再发挥不好
Have a great Riley.
打场漂亮的"莱丽"
What'd you say? I said, have a great game, man.
你说什么 我说让你打场漂亮的比赛
Come on, get out of your head.
好了别瞎想了
Just go out there and focus on the Riley.
赶紧出发 把精力集中在"莱丽"上
Hey, Danny's taken care of. How's Gustav?
丹尼搞定了 古斯塔夫怎么样了
I got it covered.
交给我吧
What happened to Barry, my regular driver?
我平常那个司机巴瑞怎么了
Oh, Barry is very sick.
他病得很重
But you're in good hands with Bonitza.
不过有我邦尼莎你就放心吧
Are you sure you know where you're going?
你确定你知道路吗
Of course. Madison, yes?
当然了 你是要去麦迪逊吧
Yeah, Madison Square Garden.
对 麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
Oh, I thought you want Madison, Wisconsin.
我以为你是要去威斯康辛的那个麦迪逊
What? I miss game.
什么 我会误了比赛的
Don't-- Don't worry.
别担心
There is turnaround in 20 miles.
再往前开20里就能调头了
To pass time, we could play I Spy with My Little Eye.
要不咱玩"大家来找茬"来打发下时间呗
Okay. Uh...
好啊...
I spy something purple.
我看到了紫色的东西
Where?
哪里啊
Well, it is gone now.
已经过去了啊
So no matter how uncomfortable this is, we have to do it.
不管有多不舒服 咱俩都必须和他们分手
We're in a public place, so neither of them can make a scene.
咱现在可是在公众场合 他们不好闹大的
You're right. Nothing to be scared of.
你说得对 没什么可害怕的
God, I'm so scared. Me to.
天啊 我好害怕 我也是
We're the best thing that's ever happened to them.
遇上我们是他们的福分
Excuse me.
借过一下
I think we got everything you wanted.
你们想要的我们应该都买♥♥到了
Yeah, except for the popcorn
嗯 就差那个
that comes in a Danny Wheeler collectible tub.
可收集的丹尼·维勒桶装爆米花
I dropped it by accident, and then kicked it all over the lobby.
我不小心给掉了 还在走廊里到处踢来着
So, here we are.
咱们现在在这里
This is so fun.
这真是太有意思了
You know, I actually thought you were going to break up with me
跟你说哦 我看你最近对我这么冷淡
since you've been so aloof lately,
我还以为你要跟我分手
but obviously no one would do
但不会有人选在公共场合
that at such a public event. That's just too mean.
分手的 那也太贱了
Yeah, no. I would never--
是啊 我绝对不会...
Hey, maybe later we can take a walk somewhere more private?
不如我们等下去个僻静点的地方散步吧
Gosh, I sure hope the Rangers break their losing streak.
天啊 但愿游骑兵队能打破他们的连败纪录
Hey, speaking of taking breaks--
对了 说到暂停...
Oh, my God, that's us. Yeah, about us
天啊 是我们 嗯 就是我们
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表