剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
talk you out of telling me.
说动你瞒着我
We have to believe that our relationship is strong enough
我们应该要相信我们的关系已经足够坚强
that we don't have to hide anything from each other,
不再需要向对方隐瞒任何秘密了
that there's absolutely nothing that I wouldn't tell you about.
而我也绝对不会有任何事瞒着你
Riley, I love you! And I know you love me!
莱丽 我爱你 我也知道你爱我
Is there something you wanna tell me?
你有什么想告诉我的吗
No, I'm good.
没 真没有
So, let's never do that again.
所以 我们再也不要这么做了
By "Again" You mean the use of defective condoms, right?
你说"不要"只是指不要再用破洞套套对吧
Because if we're never doing the other thing again,
因为如果连其他的部分都省掉的话
I foresee some issues with our relationship.
那我预言我们的关系会有问题的
Yes, I meant the condoms.
是 我是指套套
But let's maybe triple down from now on.
不过我们往后还是缓缓吧
The whole kid thing is a little too much for me.
要不要孩子的事对我而言有点太大了
Yeah... about that.
是啊... 关于这个
Did you really mean you never wanna have kids?
你真的永远都不想要孩子吗
I did, it's just... not something I see in my future.
真的 我不觉得我将来会有孩子
But... I have a kid, and she's definitely in my future.
但是我有孩子 她是我未来确定的一部分
Oh, and I will totally get used to that.
这我完全可以适应的
I can deal with Emma.
我应付得了艾玛
Yeah... see... "Deal with" And "Used to"
你瞧 "适应"和"应付"
are not exactly the words
可不是一个父亲
a father wants to hear about his little girl.
希望听到的对他孩子说的话
Plus... I want more kids.
再说了 我还想要更多孩子
Having a brother growing up was part of what made me who I am.
和一个哥哥一起长大也造就了如今的我
I'm sorry, Ben, it's just not who I am.
抱歉 本 我不是这样的人
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but...
我很难相信我会这么说 但是...
if that's how you truly feel,
如果你真的这么想
then I don't think we have a future, Sam.
那我想我们没有未来 萨姆
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吗
After all we went through to get here?
我们经历了这么多才走到这一步
But here without a family is nowhere for me.
没有亲人 这一步走不走都一样
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Hey! Has anyone seen Roger?
你们有谁看到罗杰了吗
Nope? You know... you two make a nice couple.
没看到吗 好吧... 你俩一看就很登对
Well, it is a relive to know that
我真是松了口气
I'm not gonna be a gramma again right away.
知道我短期之内不会再当祖母了
But you know... those tests
不过你懂得... 那些检测
aren't always accurate this early in pregnancy.
在怀孕早期并不是完全准确的
Okay. Well, I guess I know what I'm doing on my lunch hour.
好吧 那我今天的午餐时间就知道该干点什么了
Here's your tea, your folder on the Johnson case,
这是您的茶 约翰逊案的案卷
and I had your parking validated.
而且替您交了停车费
I asked for a smoothy,
我要的是一杯果昔
the Hooper case,
胡珀案的案卷
and I don't have a car.
而且我没有车
But... excellent work as always.
不过... 你干得一如既往得好
So you still haven't fired him yet?
你还没把他开了吗
I can't, Remember? Boss's son.
开不了 你忘了吗 他是老板的儿子
Yeah, yeah, about that...
关于这个嘛...
You know what, never mind.
这么着吧 当我没说
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表