剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Hey, I don't want to get in the middle of anything,
我不想掺和你们的事
but you can't really blame
不过既然你拒绝了他的求婚
him since you turned down his proposal.
你也不能怪他
You're obviously not super committed.
看来你还不是很坚定啊
Uh, I'm committed, I'm so committed.
我很坚定 我好坚定的
How am I not committed?
我怎么不坚定了
Oh, okay, so you do want to move in together?
好啊 所以你是想跟他搬到一起呗
What? No.
什么 不是啊
I mean, I haven't even thought about it.
我的意思是 我还没有往这想过
But if I did think about it, I'd think--
我要是真去想 我觉得
I'd think it was okay.
我觉得可以接受
I think.
应该吧
Okay, if you don't want to
好啊 你要是不想
lock it down with him, that's so your business.
跟他订婚 那是你的事
I'm staying out of it.
我可不掺和
Oh, here we are.
到了
See you later, Riles.
再会 莱丽
I mean, I feel like I'm pretty committed to this rela--
我觉得对这段感情还是很坚定的
Oh, god!
人呢
And now for my second trick,
再施一计
I'll be making Danny disappear.
我要让丹尼消失
Hey, bro, so I've been thinking about our conversation,
老哥 我一直在想我们的谈话
and you gotta stop worrying about it.
其实你不用再担心了
I'm sure Riley's not having any second thoughts.
我很确定莱丽没有犹豫
Second thoughts. Who said anything about second thoughts?
犹豫 谁说犹豫了
Well, you just did, for one.
你刚就说了一次
But hey, it's none of my business.
虽然不关我的事儿
Though, is it just me,
不过 难道只有我这么想吗
or is it wrong that she always demands you stay at her place,
她老让你去她家待着
but she's not willing to let you officially move in?
但就是不让你搬进去 这样有问题吧
Nah, I'm sure it's just me.
算了 是我多虑了
Oh, I think I just heard the elevator.
电梯好像来了
I wonder if that's her?
会不会是她呢
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
And to think,
回想一下
just five seconds ago, I thought everything was fine.
五秒之前我还以为一切都还好呢
Pay attention, Emma.
学着点 艾玛
In a couple years you'll be able to manipulate Danny, too.
过几年你也能这样操纵丹尼了
What do you mean you're having second thoughts?
你在犹豫是几个意思
I didn't say that!
我没这么说啊
Now what could that be?
这该多有趣
Why don't you want to live with me?
你为什么不想和我住在一起
I don't know, maybe we should try it.
我不知道 也许我们可以尝试一下
I'd love that! So would I!
好啊 来啊
So we're gonna live together? I guess we are!
所以我们是要住在一起了吗 是的
Great! Fantastic!
太好了 太棒了
Should we kiss? I think so.
是不是该亲一个 是的
Okay, so here's how it goes,
大功告成
Sam moves into Danny's room,
小萨搬进丹尼的房♥间
Sam falls in love with me,
小萨和我坠入爱河
Sam moves into my room,
小萨搬进我的房♥间
you move into Danny's room.
你搬进丹尼的房♥间
You got it? Yeah.
明白吗 嗯
Yeah, high five. Pound it. Woogity woogity.
太好了 击掌 碰拳 嘛咪嘛咪哄
I am exhausted.
我要崩溃了
600 attempts, and 600 rejections.
六百次尝试没有一次成功
It's like my junior high years before I got these babies.
就像我发育前上初中的时候一样费劲
You know, this is a lot harder than I thought.
确实比我想象的难得多
I've only manged to get like, 10 offers.
我才完成了十单
I'm sorry.
什么
Did you say 10 units!
你是说... 十个单元
**10 units in only one day!*
*一天卖♥♥了十个单元
Bonnie Wheeler has just sold 10 units!
邦妮·维勒已经卖♥♥掉了十个单元
That's unbelievable!
太不可思议了
The rest of you are all fired.
你们都被解雇了
No, you're not. I love you.
怎么会呢 我这么爱你们
But you could be!
可你们哪里配得上
How did you do it?
你是怎么做到的
W-- Well, I-- I--
额 我...
Yeah, I'll tell you how she did it,
我来告诉你她是怎么做到的
she hired an amazing assistant...
她雇了一位非常优秀的助理
who pumped her full of coffee,
帮她倒满咖啡 保持精力
so she could sell, sell, sell.
她就能一直卖♥♥卖♥♥卖♥♥
Exactly what he said.
就是他说的这样
Brilliant. Keep up the good work.
做得好 你要再接再厉
You. You actually are fired.
你们 你们真的被解雇了
Oh my god, thank you, Tucker,
天哪 谢谢你 塔克尔
for selling and not selling me out.
谢谢你卖♥♥掉了房♥子 也谢谢你没出♥卖♥♥♥我
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go into my office,
如果你不介意的话 我现在要回办公室
and figure out how to sell some condos.
看看怎样能卖♥♥掉一些公♥寓♥
Sorry, Dolores.
抱歉 德洛丽丝
Doughnuts are for closers.
甜甜圈是奖励给完成任务的人的
I love it. It's perfect.
我喜欢这个房♥间 房♥间很棒
Are you sure this isn't gonna be weird?
你真的觉得这不会变得很奇怪吗
No, not weird at all.
是的 一点也不奇怪
In fact, it allows me to prove
实际上 这倒是可以让我证明
that I'm past the crazy idea that there was something between us.
我不再妄想我们之间曾经发生过什么
There was never anything between us.
我们之间什么事都没发生过
Perfect. Then we're on the same page.
太好了 我们想到一块去了
Now, I don't know about you,
不知道你是怎么想的
but this is the time of night
不过这个点我想
when I like to unwind with a glass of wine,
来杯酒放松一下
and then maybe I'll...
也许我可以邀请你...
Hey, babe! Hey, babe.
宝贝 宝贝
Babe?
宝贝
Blake, this is my roomie, Ben.
布莱克 这是我的舍友本
Ben, Blake.
本 这是布雷克
Hey, bro.
嘿 伙计
You guys are gonna be seeing a lot of each other.
你们两个以后会常见面的
You have to see my room.
你必须来参观一下我的房♥间
Blake. Bye bye, Sam.
布莱克 再见 小萨
Danny's moving back home.
丹尼要搬回来住
Hey. Oh, hey, you're home.
嘿 嘿 原来你在家啊
Yeah. Yeah, you wanna know how you find that out?
对啊 如果你想知道到底有没有人在
If you knocked or called or rang the doorbell.
你可以敲门 叫人 或者按一下门铃
Really, there are so many choices.
真的有很多方法
Sorry. Is Danny home?
抱歉 丹尼在家吗
He left this at our place.
他把这个落在我们那了
Oh, he's at the gym. He'll be home any minute.
他去体育馆了 随时会回来
And you can keep that. It won't fit here.
你可以先拿去保管 这里放不下它
It's too, um...
它太...
It won't fit here.
这里放不下它
Oh, okay.
哦 好的
Okay, so that's what Danny was talking about.
好吧 原来这就是丹尼之前说的
Uh, I'm sorry, what was Danny talking about?
你说什么 丹尼说什么了
Oh, nothing, nothing. No big deal.
没什么 没什么 不重要
Something about walking on egg shells.
也就是一些如履薄冰的事
The word "Intense" may or may not have been thrown around.
好像是有一些事情很紧张什么的
I really can't remember.
我真的不记得了
But it would be weird not to have second thoughts
但这确实太奇怪了
after jumping into something so huge
不假思索地就做了这么重大的决定
without really thinking it through.
事后也没有再考虑一下
Ah! I wouldn't worry about it.
我才不担心这个呢
Hey, man, early morning workout.
嘿 兄弟 早起锻炼吗
Great idea. Perfect way to relieve some of that stress.
好主意 是个释放压力的好办法
What stress? There's no stress.
什么压力 没有压力
Whoa, calm down, man!
冷静点 老兄
It's okay, I'm your brother.
没事的 我是你弟弟
So what if this move is too much, too soon.
如果搬到一起太过分太仓促了呢
Too much, too soon? Who said that?
太过分太仓促了 谁说的
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表