剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
And if you don't know what to say,
如果你不知道说什么
just say, "What a magical night."
你就说 "多么迷人的夜晚啊"
I know that's what everyone says,
我知道人人都会那么说
but I'm an actress, no one's expecting much.
但我毕竟是个演员 大家的期望不要太高
Oh, my god.
天呐
Can you believe them?
你相信他们竟然这样吗
Them, I believe. It's us I'm having a little trouble with.
他们 我相信啊 我倒是有点不相信我们
What was I thinking, inviting Riley and Ross?
我当时在想什么啊 邀请莱丽和罗斯
They look so in love.
他们看上去如此相爱
Now I'm never gonna get back together.
现在我再也无法和她复合了
Well, maybe she's just
也许她和罗斯
faking it with Ross the way you are with Elena.
只是假装的 就像你和埃琳娜一样
I'm not faking it with Elena now.
我和埃琳娜现在不是假装的了
But, do you think if she found out
但你觉得如果她发现
that Elena and I were definitely faking it,
埃琳娜和我绝对是在假装的
that she'd break up with Ross and get back together with me.
她会和罗斯分手 和我复合吗
How would she find that out?
她怎么会发现呢
Because you're gonna say that our relationship's fake on TV.
因为你会在电视上说我们是假装在一起的
Really?
真的吗
You're gonna let me ask?
你会让我问吗
This could make my career!
这可能会成就我的职业生涯
Thank you, Danny.
谢谢你 丹尼
When I become famous, I will not forget what you've done.
等我成名了 我不会忘了你的功劳的
Yeah, I probably will.
好吧 我很可能会忘的
Riley,
莱丽
this is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
You haven't taken your eyes off of Danny and Elena.
你的目光一直没离开过丹尼和埃琳娜
Wh Look,
什... 听着
I really like you, but this is obviously a rebound.
我真的喜欢你 但这明显是把我当备胎
No! No--
不 不
Riley, Riley, I don't want to be that guy.
莱丽 莱丽 我不想当那个人
This is important. You mean something to me.
这很重要 你对我而言也很重要
Okay.
好吧
Okay. I'm--
好吧 我...
I'm not over what happened with Danny,
我还没彻底忘记和丹尼的感情
but I really, really want to be.
但我真的 真的想忘了
So, if you just give me a chance,
所以如果你能给我一次机会
I promise I will move on and we could see where this goes?
我保证会走出来 看看我们俩会如何发展吧
I've always wanted to see where this goes.
我一直都想看看我们会如何发展
And we are here with Elena Rios.
现在我们面前的就是埃琳娜
Elena, I just have one teensy little question for you.
埃琳娜 我只有一个小小的问题问你
Is it true the you're a fake couple
你们真的是听了经纪人的谋划
set up by your managers just to help your career?
为了帮助你的事业而假扮情侣吗
What a magical night.
多么美好的夜晚啊
Right, mi querido?
对吧 宝贝儿
Uh, Tucker's right,
塔克尔说得对
we were set up for publicity.
我们确实是为了公♥关♥故意撮合的
But, it turned out to be so much more.
但是结果发现我们之间有了真情
This is a hundred percent real.
这场恋情是百分百真实的
Well, in that case, what's your favorite scene in the movie?
既然是这样 电影里你最喜欢的戏份是什么
Danny! There you are.
丹尼 你在这呢
I can't believe I didn't think you could do better than Riley.
我还以为你这辈子就停留在莱丽的水平了呢
Congrats, bro.
恭喜啊小老弟
Well, aren't you gonna introduce us?
要不要给我们介绍一下
Oh, right, sorry.
好的 抱歉
This is Elena Ben?
这位是埃琳娜... 本
Julia? What are you doing here?
茱莉娅 你怎么在这
My job. What are you doing here?
我来工作啊 你怎么来了
You know when people say it's not what it looks like?
你听说过"眼见不一定为实"这句话吗
That's never been more true than now.
用在现在真是太合适不过了
Brad, why does everybody keep calling you Ben?
布拉德 为什么总有人叫你本
Well, because that's his name.
因为那是他的名字
He's my brother.
他是我亲弟
Brad's my step-dad.
布拉德是我继父
Your brother's your step-dad?
你亲弟弟是你继父
No. He's not, right Mom?
不 他不是吧 妈妈
No, sweetie.
当然不是 亲爱的
You're pretending to be married to your son.
你假装和你儿子结婚
You're on a date with your mom?
你和你妈出来约会
Yeah, but it looks like we're about to break up, so...
是啊 不过看来我俩也快分手了 所以
Oh, my god! I was in a telenovela like this once.
我的天啊 我演过这个肥皂剧戏码
Someone's about to get shot.
有人就要中枪了
I knew you didn't have a hot husband.
我就知道你根本没什么火♥辣♥丈夫
I do, I do, I do!
我有我有我有了啦
She does. She really does. Yes!
她有 真的有 就是
Look, I only told you I was my mom's husband
是这样 我告诉你我是我妈的丈夫
because I heard what you said about her.
是因为我听见你议论她
My mom's a lot of things, but she's not a liar.
我妈妈有许多特质 但绝对不是撒谎精
Well...
这个嘛
Okay, she's a liar.
好吧她确实爱撒谎
But not about this one specific thing. Yes.
但具体到这件事上她没骗你 对
Look, Judy, all I ever wanted was to fit in.
茱迪 我只是想要合群而已
And you know you're the office Queen Bee.
而你知道你是办公室社交女王
And if you say I'm cool, then I'm cool. So, what do you say?
如果你说我挺好 那我就好 你怎么说
Oh, is that all you wanted?
你就想要这个吗
Why didn't you just ask?
那你干嘛不直接说呢
Oh, okay then.
那好吧
Can we be friends?
我们能当朋友吗
Hell no! You are so going down.
能你个头 你死翘翘了
The girls in the office are gonna love this story.
办公室的姐♥妹♥们♥一定会爱死这个狗血故事的
Judy, wait.
茱迪 等等
I extended you an olive branch
我向你伸出了橄榄枝
and you responded with an act of war.
而你却对我悍然宣战
You have no idea what you've done, Judy.
你不知道你惹了什么人 茱迪
This is all your fault.
这全都怨你
Don't you walk away from me, Judy.
你给姐站住 茱迪
Wow. Dad was a saint.
老爸真是个圣人
Julia, hey.
茱莉娅 嘿
So, about me and my mom,
关于我和我妈的那件事
we're not actually dating.
我们并没有真的约会
Funny. Neither are we.
好有趣哦 你我也没有
Does that mean you don't want to go No, I'm good.
那么你想不想和我... 下辈子也不想
Hey, how many guys can you say dumped their mom for you?
你见过几个为了你把自己老妈甩了的真情男啊
No? Okay.
没见过 好吧
So, guess I'm gonna change back into my weatherman tie.
看来我这回又得乖乖回去播天气预报了
How'd it go with Julia?
你和茱莉娅怎么样
Bad news.
坏消息
Remember when you said not to be me?
还记得你说过要我别露出本色吗
I was me.
我露出来了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表