剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Morning, Tuck.
早上好 塔克
Hey, did you hear that weird high-pitched shriek last night?
你昨晚有没有听到奇怪的惊声尖叫
Kind of like a-- a cat dying?
有点像...野猫叫♥春♥
Where's my cuddle bear?
我的抱抱熊呢
Oh, there you are!
在这儿呢
That's the one.
就是这只
Oh. Ben, hi.
本 你好啊
I don't suppose you'd believe
我觉得你应该不会相信
I was just down here borrowing a cup of sugar?
我下来只是为了借一点糖吧
Even though I kind of was.
虽然原计划是这样
Just so you know,
我只是想告诉你
I'm not normally the kind of girl that does this sort of thing,
我一般不是做这种事的姑娘
but ever since my divorce,
但我离婚之后
I've just been trying to get out there more.
就一直想出来走走
But ironically, out there is really just the fourth floor.
不过有点讽刺 走走其实也就走到了四楼
I'm so lucky to have my Tuckle-bear.
我能遇到塔克熊真是太幸运了
I would be totally lost without him.
没有他我肯定会迷失自我
Dude, how do you put up with her voice?
哥们 你怎么受得了她的声音
I'm sorry, did you say something?
对不起 你是不是说了什么
Asked and answered.
有答案了
So, are you and Sondra dating again?
所以 你跟桑德拉又开始约会了吗
Dating? Please.
约会 拜托
She knocks on the pipes whenever her ex has the kid
每次她前夫把孩子带走她都会敲水管
and comes down to be Tucked into bed.
然后下来被塔克推倒
Okay. Good to know.
好吧 很高兴了解到真♥相♥
Is it? No. No, not at all.
真的吗 不 不 一点都没有
Hello?
喂
Yeah, this is Ben.
是的 我是本
What?
什么
Yeah. Let me see if I can find her. Thanks.
好的 我看看能不能找到她 谢谢
Dude, something's wrong with Riley.
哥们 莱丽出事了
She didn't show up to work today. Here.
她今天没去上班 给你
Apparently, I'm still her emergency contact.
看来 我还是她的紧急联络人
Hey, well, if she's not dead, we need milk.
如果她没死 拿点牛奶回来
But actually, we need it either way!
算了 不管怎么样都拿回来
Riley? Are you here?
莱丽 你在家吗
Oh, good, you're okay.
太好了 你没事
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**Can take your life and change directions*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
I just don't understand why you're her emergency contact.
我就不明白了 为什么你是她的紧急联络人
And I just don't understand why you don't understand
我就不明白 你为什么不明白
how an alarm clock works!
怎么设置闹钟
Oh, my god, I am so late.
我天 我迟到大发了
Dude, it's just an emergency contact.
哥们 就是个紧急联络人而已
Calm down. It's not like my name is tattooed on her ass.
冷静 又不是说她屁♥股♥上纹了我的名字
Although it could have been.
虽然本来也是有可能的
We were in a relationship.
毕竟我们在一起过
Relationship?
在一起
That's kind of a stretch, isn't it?
那有点夸张了 不是吗
Uh, no. We dated.
没有啊 我们约过会
So?
所以呢
She dated a lot of people.
她跟很多人约过会
This, this is a relationship.
现在 这个才叫在一起
Oh, so what you're saying
所以你是说
is that what I had with Riley doesn't count?
我跟莱丽的过去不算数吗
Yeah, kinda.
是啊 差不多吧
Oh, I see what this is.
我知道什么情况了
Yeah, you're just jealous of what we had.
对 你就是嫉妒我们的过去
Oh, so I'm jealous of nothing? Got it.
所以我嫉妒你们过去什么都没有吗 知道了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 如果你不介意
I'd like to say goodbye to my girlfriend.
我要去跟我的女朋友道别了
She's probably just in a rush to change her emergency contact.
她可能只是急着要去修改紧急联络人
"All I can say is realtor Bonnie Wheeler
"我只能说房♥产经纪人邦妮·维勒
found me my dream home."
帮我找到了梦想之家"
There you go, Emma.
就是这样 艾玛
Your very first online review.
你的第一条网上评论
If this doesn't drum up more listings,
如果这样还不能招揽更多顾客
Grandma's gonna need you to tap dance in a bear suit
奶奶在时代广场发传♥单♥时
while I hand out fliers in Times Square.
就得让你穿着小熊衣服跳踢踏舞了
Hey, Danny, oh, my gosh.
丹尼 我的天
I have some amazing news.
我有个超赞的消息
Okay, get this.
好了 听好
Out of all of the associates, I was asked to give
有那么多的实习生 偏偏挑了我
the retirement speech for Bernard Bender,
为伯纳德·本德的退休致辞
one of the firm's founding partners!
他可是律所的创始合伙人之一啊
That's cool! Bigger.
好厉害 再激动一点
That's amazing! Bigger.
太棒了 再激动一点
I am so proud of you!
我太为你骄傲了
Are you talking about
你说的是
the legendary real estate attorney, Bernard Bender?
传说中的那个地♥产♥律师 伯纳德·本德吗
The king of condos?
公♥寓♥之王
The crown of downtown?
市区之帝
The lord of slumlords?
租♥房♥♥之神
Where are you going with this?
你到底想说什么
Oh, my god, if I could get him as a client...
我的天 如果他可以成为我的客户...
And we're there. No. No, no, no, no.
终于说出来了 不行 不行不行不行不行
Mrs. Wheeler, please.
维勒太太 求你了
He is a sweet, darling, old man
他是一个可爱 贴心的老头儿
who occasionally mistakes me for his daughter--
偶尔会把我错认为他的女儿
put those away!
收回那些计划
Okay, fine! All right?
好嘛 知道了吗
No.
不行
You have to promise me that you will stay away from him.
你必须保证你会离他远远地
What?
干嘛啊
I just want to meet him...
我只是想见见他
Shake his wallet-- hand!
握握他的钱包 哦不 他的手
I mean hand! Totally his hand.
我说的是手 绝对没有别的想法
Okay, fine.
好吧
I promise to stay away from him.
我保证不靠近他
Good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢你
All right, I am gonna go work on my speech.
好了 我去准备演讲稿了
I will-- I'll see you later, Danny?
等会儿见咯 丹尼
Bye!
拜拜
What?
看我♥干♥嘛
I'm just trying to figure out the loophole.
我在找你的漏洞
See, you promised to stay away from him,
你说你保证不靠近他
But you didn't promise that he'd stay away from you!
但你没保证你会让他不靠近你
Oh, my god, you are my son.
天啊 你真是我儿子
Come here. I'm so proud of you.
过来 我真为你骄傲
Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben!
本 本 本 本 本
We've got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Is it that my best friend likes
你是要说我的好哥们
to walk around town carrying a stuffed bear?
喜欢抱着毛绒熊满街乱转吗
Because I accept you anyway.
我会接受你的一切行为
Though I'd rather you get rid of the bear.
尽管我希望你能扔掉那只熊
No, Ben. This was a gift...
不 本 这是个礼物...
From Sondra.
桑德拉送来的
Happy one month anniversary, Tuckle-bear!
周月纪念日快乐 塔塔熊
Dude, she thinks we're dating!
她以为我俩是在约会
Why would she want to ruin a good thing
她为什么非要用真实的感情
with actual feelings?
毁掉这美好的一切
What am I supposed to do now?
我现在该怎么办
Here's a thought.
不如这样吧
Next time she bangs on the pipes, don't bang back.
下次她想摸你裤裆那玩意 控制住你自己
Well, what about my pipes?
那我的需求呢
Hey, Tuck...
对了 塔克...
You think Riley and I had something, right?
我和莱丽之前曾有过真正的感情 对不对
Really?
行不行啊你
We can't have one conversation about me?
我们就不能有一次对话是完全关于我的吗
It's like Danny wants to pretend that what I had
感觉丹尼想假装我和莱丽之前的一切
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表