剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Man, I think breaking up with Sam hurt the most.
哥们 我觉得跟萨姆分手是最痛苦的
We liked her.
我们很喜欢她
We all really liked her.
我们真的都很喜欢她
But that's it.
但是就这样吧
No more chasing, no more dating, no more--
再也不追女人 再也不约会 再也...
What was I talking about?
我刚才在说什么来着
Women. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that.
女人 对 对对对 这个
No more chasing women.
再也不追女人了
From this moment on, it's just gonna be about Emma.
从现在开始 一门心思养艾玛
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
Okay, okay, I see what you're doing.
行了行了 我知道你在干什么了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're saying you're done looking,
是的 你说你不再主动寻找了
but you know good and well that the minute you do, bam!
但你很清楚 一旦你这样做 嘣
The universe is finally gonna give you the perfect girl.
最后老天就会丢给你一个完美女孩
Uh, no, I don't think that's how the universe--
不 我觉得老天不会这么...
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!
我的天 我的天呐 太对不起了
No, no, no, wait, wait. It was totally my fault.
不不不 不是 完全是我的错
No, I wasn't looking.
不是 是我没看路
Neither was I.
我也没有
Oh, you're good.
你厉害啊
Oh, you are very good.
太厉害了
Stop it. What?
够了 怎么了
**It's amazing how the unexpected*
*人生妙无边 惊喜无极限
**Can take your life and change direction*
*劝君莫等闲 雌雄随我愿
Oh, you're a lucky girl, Emma.
你是个幸运的小姑娘哦 艾玛
Nobody ever gave me pony rides when I was a kid.
我小时候可从来没有人让我骑大马呢
You were five feet tall when you were 10, Danny.
你十岁的时候就已经一米五了 丹尼
You were always gonna be the pony.
你只有当马的份儿
Breaking news, people.
重大消息 各位
The Bar on B is the official beer sponsor
小B酒吧正式成为
for the neighborhood street fair this Sunday.
这周日的街区集市啤酒赞助商了
We are gonna make bank!
我们要赚大钱啦
And by "we," I mean you people,
这个"我们" 我是指你们各位
because I totally forgot and didn't hire any help
因为我彻底忘记招人帮我们
to run the booth. Great, thanks, love you guys.
看摊位了 太好了 谢谢 爱你们哦
No can do.
无能为力
I already made plans to spend the day
我已经计划好了
at an adorable little girl's birthday party.
一整天都要待在一个小可爱的生日派对上
Whose?
谁的
Here's a hint.
提示在这里
Emma?
艾玛
Emma's!
艾玛的
It's her birthday? It's her birthday!
是她生日吗 就是她生日
I knew that! No, I didn't. Dammit!
我知道的 不 我不知道 该死
I remembered.
我记得
I got Emma her first pair of S-K-A-T-E-S,
我送给艾玛第一双勒优溜播英冰鞋
and a ton of E-Q-U...
还有一堆之屋昂...
stuff to go with it.
周边配套的东西
You know what? It's cool.
没事儿
I'll just tell the street fair people that I'm out,
我就直接跟街市上的人说我退出
and I'll start planning you an amazing birthday party.
然后开始给你准备一个超赞的生日派对
Mom, do you have any ideas?
妈 你有什么想法吗
Mine are to use whatever ideas you have.
我的想法就是用你的想法
Benjamin Bon Jovi Wheeler.
本杰明·邦·乔维·维勒
This is your child.
这是你的孩子
I expected more from you.
我以为你不会这么差劲
Did you? No.
真的吗 假的
It's Brad.
是布拉德
Hello, lover.
喂 爱人
What?
什么
You're finally coming home?
你终于要回来了吗
Oh, my God! Today?
我的天呐 今天吗
Oh, God. Okay. I gotta go.
天 好了 我得走了
Oh, God, there's so much to wax! Oh, God!
天 好多地方要除毛 天呐
Mom, wait, wait, wait!
妈 等等等等
What about the party?
那派对怎么办
Oh, why do you think I'm leaving?
你以为我为什么要走
I know where the party is, and it ain't here.
我知道派对在哪儿 肯定不在这儿
The party is in my...
派对在我的...
Bye, sweetie! Grandma loves you!
拜 甜心 奶奶爱你
Danny, dude, I just got the most amazing news.
丹尼 我刚收到个天大的好消息
I got an offer to play for the Vancouver Canucks.
我收到了温哥华加人冰球队的录用函
That was not my news.
我要说的不是这个
I just don't know what I should do.
我不知道该怎么办
They're offering to pay me almost twice as much
他们给的薪资是我在游骑兵队
as I'm making for the Rangers,
拿到的两倍
but Riley and I are finally in a really good place
可我和莱丽的感情总算稳定下来
and I don't know if moving is
我不知道对于现在的我们来说
the right thing for us right now.
离开是否是正确的选择
Dude, look, you need to start
兄弟 听着 你得开始
thinking a little less about "Us"
少考虑"我们"
and a little more about "You."
而要多考虑"你自己"
Oh, Tucker. I'm sorry, man.
塔克尔 抱歉
I was talking about me and Riley.
我说的是我和莱丽
No, man. No.
不不
Take the job, dude. Okay?
兄弟 接受那份工作 知道吗
Riley will follow you anywhere.
莱丽会随你去任何地方
She loves you and she'll be there for you.
她爱你 她会为你而去
Especially after everything you've done for her.
特别是在你为她做了一切之后
You're right.
你说得对
Thanks for the advice, man.
谢谢你的建议 哥们儿
Hey, what was your news?
嘿 你的好消息是什么
Oh, well... Knock, knock. Danny?
那个... 开门 丹尼
Oh, yeah, out here.
马上来
Oh, no bigs, man.
没什么大事
Yeah, I'm just in the running to become the new on-air talent
我只是很有希望成为洛杉矶
for an entertainment show in LA.
一档直播娱乐节目的天才主持罢了
It's my total dream job.
这是我梦寐以求的工作
I'm just-- just waiting for that call, you know?
我只剩等电♥话♥通知了 你懂得
Oh, wow, bro. Congratulations!
哇哦 兄弟 恭喜啊
That's amazing!
真了不起
Oh, thanks, man.
谢谢哥们儿
You are a great friend.
你真是个好兄弟
Just the girl I wanted to talk to.
正是我想分享的那个女人
I've got some pretty big news.
我有个天大的好消息
Oh, my God, so do I.
天哪 我也是
I have so much to tell you.
我有好多话要告诉你
First, I just found out I'm on the short list
首先 我刚发现我在初级合伙人的
to make junior partner.
最终候选名单里
Talk about destroying the odds in the office pool.
不过这种结果也太没悬念了吧
Congratulations!
恭喜你了
Thank you. I'm so proud of you!
谢谢 我真为你骄傲
And I got a pretty amazing
然后呢 我拿到了一份很棒的
offer to play for Vancouver.
温哥华加人队的录用函
Vancouver.
温哥华吗
But I should probably just turn it down now,
不过我还是直接拒绝好了啦
you know, with your news and all.
毕竟你有这么好的机会
Really? Oh. Oh, my God.
真的吗 天哪
Junior partner. Can you believe it?
初级合伙人 你敢相信吗
That's so crazy, right?
这太不可思议了 不是吗
But that's not all... Wait, that's it?
但这还不是全部... 所以就这样吗
Not even a second to consider my job or my career?
连想都不想我的工作和事业吗
Well, you just said...
你刚才不是说...
I've been agonizing over this for days,
这些日子我一直痛苦纠结
trying to figure out what's the best for us.
努力想找到对我们最好的解决办法
You know, you and me together as a team.
你和我在一起是一个整体
But apparently it's just like it always has been--
但显然一直以来都只是...
me thinking about you and you thinking about you.
我在考虑你 而你也只会考虑你自己罢了
We'll talk about it tonight. I'll see you later.
我们今晚再聊吧 再见
Oh, no...
别...
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表